October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

I just wanted to stop in and say congrats on your all of your :bfp: and H&H 9 months to you all! :flower:
I was in the October Pumpkins 2013 forum when I was pregnant with my DS and it's nice to see that it's come back around to the Pumpkins again after being the October Bumpkins and the October Owls. :D

Thanks Kalon. Your daughter is due on my birthday. I'm awesome so I'm sure your daughter will be the same lol. Thanks for the well wishes.

Positive thoughts ladies :) After 2 consecutive losses in the last year I'm nervous too! So I feel ya!

I did get a call back from my midwife today! First appointment booked for March 10th :) She said it's a bit early as she likes to get the HB on the doppler and it's not a guaranteed thing then, but that's ok. Now to decide if I want an US early or not. Still so up in the air.

Cramping this afternoon. For like half an hour. Light. intermittent. Still freaked out! Come on April! Between then and now here's what I have to occupy my time:

Weekend to myself - this weekend lol
Family day weekend - next weekend
Sleepover with my nephews and niece while their parents are away on anniversary - Feb 18th weekend
First appointment - march 10th
Nephews birthday - march 21st

Just gotta focus!

Thanks Kalon. Your daughter is due on my birthday. I'm awesome so I'm sure your daughter will be the same lol. Thanks for the well wishes.

That's awesome that my due date is your birthday! It's also my best friend's birthday and he's pretty excited about it.

It's likely that at least one of you ladies will end up giving birth on my birthday since it's October 26th. :winkwink:

Hi ladies, I've not posted for a little while. I'm so busy, we go on holiday on Friday & im a little nervous. I've never flown this early in pregnancy.

I'm not getting too many symptoms as of yet, sore boobs, tiredness & that's about it. My first pregnancy I had extreme fatigue & food aversion & my last pregnancy I had extreme fatigue, food aversion & morning sickness. The sore boobs & tiredness this pregnancy is a whole new experience for me. I'm a little nervous that it's all going to hit while on holiday.

I've not told anyone either, only my best friend who is a few weeks pregnant ahead of me. I'm going on holiday with my parents & I didn't particularly want to tell them just yet but I feel I may have to.

He ladies! Can I join? I am due oct 14 and this is my second kid. My first (Ozzy) is 3 years old and sooo excited to be a big brother!
I still don't feel pregnant at all. I'm a bit of a poas-aholic so I have been reassuring myself that I am actually pregnant by taking a test (or 2 or 3) a day, lol.
How long are all of you waiting until you tell friends and family?

My hcg today was 7,412 and I got to see the yolk sac. They said everything is looking great so far. I go back in 7-10 days to see my lil peanut and listen to the heartbeat.

My hcg today was 7,412 and I got to see the yolk sac. They said everything is looking great so far. I go back in 7-10 days to see my lil peanut and listen to the heartbeat.

Beautiful numbers! Congrats

Going for my first betas tomorrow and then Saturday. Very nervous.

Hello! Can I join? Just got pregnant again after a loss in December. Due October 12.

Good vibes for your test trr!

Welcome Pink Petals! Where in Canada are you from? I'm in Calgary :)

Ladies I think I'm losing my baby :( I've had bleeding and on a scan yesterday they couldn't find it in my uterus. Ectopic has been suggested. I can't believe this :cry:

Trr- that's great hun. Soon you'll be able to tell your dh.

Ttc- I'm so sorry :hugs:.

I ended up telling my husband yesterday because I couldn't hold it in any longer. Gave him a heart shaped tin with my test in it. He thought it was chocolates at first lol.

Ttc126, I'm hoping and praying for you!

Keep us updated. Will add the new ladies when I'm back on the laptop, welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->