October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

I'm busy graphic making. I've made a few for the LTTTC'ers, just because I am pregnant my heart still aches for the friends I have with SI and unexplained infertility.

I'm also busy making graphics for April, it's an awareness Month for something dear to my heart.

I can't believe I'm nearly 11 weeks, soon will be in Second Tri.

kat079 tell him that if you're outgrowing your current clothes you are obviously in need of more and buy some. Pretty ballsy of him to decide if you need clothes lol

my name on here was midnigt_angel but i forgot my password and had to go back to my other user name .Can you please erase that user name and put amy16323 for October 14th ? thanks :)

kat079 tell him that if you're outgrowing your current clothes you are obviously in need of more and buy some. Pretty ballsy of him to decide if you need clothes lol

Well he feels I have so much "normal" clothes already that he hates buying me more clothes. He's not completely wrong but still, my pants are getting to be too tight for me and having a few elastic waisted ones would be good. He's unfortunately the only one working so I need to get money from him to buy anything, otherwise I'd just go buy a couple of things anyway. I think he's being extra careful with money ATM since we are in the process of moving and it's going to cost us some money, we have to get the bathroom floor done at the new house as some tiles are cracked (so need to buy new tiles for the whole floor since there are no extras plus pay a professional to get it done) and buy paint to paint the walls before we can move in. Plus renting a van to move all our stuff to the new house, buying moving boxes and investing in a few furniture items as well. There's a tax of 25% on everything you buy here so everything is a bit pricey here.

Ah. I totally understand tight on money. Just not asking if I'm allowed to spend it :p Money is tight here too. Our economy is shit right now. Lucky to even have jobs. We have almost zero disposable income. But i need to leave the house :p But cut back in other ways - both of us take home made lunches. Eat at home. Buy used stuff etc. Good thing babies are inexpensive for the first few years.

morning ladies

yay I moved one block up in my ticker ... so glad the end of first tri is not so far anymore ...

my weekend was good my eldest sister actually told my brother where to get off ... and he hasn't made contact with us ever since ...

I spent most of my weekend in bed as the nausea is just too bad ...

Ah. I totally understand tight on money. Just not asking if I'm allowed to spend it :p Money is tight here too. Our economy is shit right now. Lucky to even have jobs. We have almost zero disposable income. But i need to leave the house :p But cut back in other ways - both of us take home made lunches. Eat at home. Buy used stuff etc. Good thing babies are inexpensive for the first few years.

We're in almost the same situation although my DH does make enough to handle supporting me and 1 child. My DH is generally errr frugal I guess is the nicest word to use here:haha: We don't have a joint account although DH is interested in one since it'll be easier, especially once baby comes. I think he's not much for buying clothes until I get more of a belly since then I really will need stuff and wants me to try and make do with what I have. DH is planning on getting some of the items for baby used, I know he was thinking about buying a lightly used stroller since they seem to be very pricey here if you want good quality. Although when I told one of my hairdressers that months ago who'd recently had her 1st baby, she was very appalled and felt we should buy it new:wacko: We'll see, I don't think we'll be buying those bigger items until I'm closer to 5-6 months along anyway. Won't be getting anything "free" since baby showers aren't a thing here so nothing until the Christening:nope:

We save as much as possible as well although our only real weakness seems to be CDs in my case and LPs in DH's case but we try and buy them on sale or over the internet cheaper since they're pretty expensive normally. As for lunches, I of course eat at home but DH does eat the lunches provided at his company but I think he pays very little for it and it costs no more than it would for him to make his own (otherwise he'd do so:winkwink:). We just bought some lawn furniture yesterday (a table with a set of 6 chairs) but only because it was on super sale (like almost half off) so we saved a ton by buying it now. So we save where we can as well.

Blessed good for your sister, although if he does come crawling back feel free to tell him you refuse to give him more money and that it's no longer acceptable for him to treat you the way he does!

we also only spend on what needed and not what's wanted ... also trying to save as much as possible ... I wont be buying a cot and stroller as we will be using my DD's ones

No problem Blessed:flower:

Wish we could do that but seeing as how it's baby #1, means we need to buy stuff:wacko: No possibility of hand me downs either as I'd think that anything my BIL's ex-wife did have, she gave the girl stuff to her sister that had a daughter 5-6 years ago and everything else was probably sold or given away. Of course nothing will be coming from my siblings both because they can't stand me and because I'm planning on keeping it a secret for as long as possible. In an ideal situation, they'll never find out but know that's probably not going to happen since I'm sure my cousin will find out at one point and tell them. I'm kinda looking forward to when DH and I can go buy stuff though although I don't think DH is looking forward to it much since he hates shopping for practical stuff, even when buying for himself:dohh:

Forgot to mention seems my toxic mother is suddenly acknowledging my pregnancy (maybe my MIL talked to her?) and she suddenly acted yesterday like we hadn't told her (which we did, twice in the same day the day after we got the positive beta result from the hospital) and she has knitted some sweaters for the baby. Although I know she's only doing it to garner praise and attention, she was the same way when making stuff for me as a kid :nope:

oh no ... I hope for baby's sake your mother starts being more supportive towards you ...

my nanny just called me now to tell me Scotlynn has been vomiting everything she eats or drinks ... so I might take the day off tomorrow to see to her if she's not better yet ...

we also only spend on what needed and not what's wanted ... also trying to save as much as possible ... I wont be buying a cot and stroller as we will be using my DD's ones

I have nothing baby at all. My boys are so old I gave it all away and actually didn't plan on having another. But fiance suddenly changed his mind a couple years ago. So here we go lol. We will buy the car seat brand new and the stroller and maybe the crib. Everything else will be second hand! I think our big baby sale though at baby's r us out here is coming up in May if I'm not mistaken so that will help.

oh no ... I hope for baby's sake your mother starts being more supportive towards you ...

my nanny just called me now to tell me Scotlynn has been vomiting everything she eats or drinks ... so I might take the day off tomorrow to see to her if she's not better yet ...

My kids this year have been constantly sick. Causing problems at work too which is so worrisome. But not much to be done when they're ill. They just need to be home with mom/dad.

Kat we have almost no hand me downs either. The next youngest niece/nephew is 3! So it's like starting all over lol. I have a cradle though from when my boys were babies that I just didn't want to get rid of. So I have that I guess ha.

My mother has never been supportive of me, ever. It's always her needs that come first. She has been emotionally and mentally abusive my whole life. Using silent treatments when I disagree or politely decline to do what she commands me to do. I remember almost 7 years ago she called me 3 months before my wedding saying she had a cold and couldn't work any more on my dress and I made an off hand comment that maybe my MIL could do it - she got pissed and hung up. Then she called me 5 minutes later to say she'd finish the dress but wouldn't come to my wedding and wished me and my DH "a horrible life together":wacko: Then she got my toxic brother involved and he sent me a very condescending email taking her side after hearing her twisted version where he berated me for being selfish and refused to listen to anything I had to say. I have so many stories like that, I could go on and on. But needless to say, she only thinks of herself, always has been that way and always will be. I suspect she has a severe case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, people with this disorder don't change and have no desire to do so. This is why I keep my distance and avoid her as much as possible. Her and my brother have in some ways messed me up. I've previously had really bad social anxiety that's now getting better after I'v been cutting my brother (and sister) out of my life and going as low contact as possible on my mother. Not to mention trust issues, I'd need extra time to get to know people before opening up to them, something most didn't have the patience for and has led to me not having mvery many friends. I sometimes wonder what I would've been like without all their constant abusive behavior, probably a lot more confident and would've had en easier time making friends and getting a job.

So sorry about your daughter, i hope she soon feels better:flower:

Yikes! Why did you pass out?

I had my scan today and saw a wriggly little baby kicking all over the place :) Their measurements put me exactly where my LMP puts me :)

Was so fantastic to see. Little arms and legs kicking everywhere. Super duty excited. I had positive feelings already about this pregnancy and this just backed them up :)

I'm so glad to hear that ajarvis! Congrats!

In sorry you aren't feeling well lost.

I am going to schedule an ultrasound on Friday to check on my hematoma. Dr didn't think it was necessary to see me again until 12 weeks but also said we could start dtd from 10 weeks and I just wouldn't feel comfortable doing that or increasing my activity too much if the hematoma isn't cleared completely. So I'll go in on Friday to check on it. It's been 2 weeks since last check. I have been able to find baby with my Doppler every day but I am more concerned about my activity if that makes sense, I wouldn't want to make anything worse.

hopefully you get it all cleared up borr! I wouldn't feel comfortable without checking either. I feel ya.

I'm going to try and get my ass back to the gym now that the nausea is wearing off and the fatigue isn't as bad. Start running again slowly.

ajarvis - So glad to hear your good news! That's awesome!

lost - any idea why you passed out?

As for me, I'm still abnormally nauseous almost constantly... very exhausted as well.. and a nervous wreck! I cannot wait until my first u/s & Dr. appt... the 31st is not getting here quickly enough.

Blessed, yay for your sister telling him to back off!

Ajarvis, FANTASTIC news about your scan!

AFM: Met OB who supervises nurse midwives. She's great. I had a scan, lovely alien looking baby, heart beating away! Getting consult with high risk OB for my hypothyroidism, regular OB and nurses will do everything else as usual, just a few extra tests and scans.

I also have no prior kids or other kids in the family, I'm also super cheap. Making a lot of things myself, I sew and quilt. I also don't do excess, so keeping things as simple as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->