October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Please add me to the Oct 14th due date :) thanks so much

So worried. Lost all my pregnancy symptoms over the weekend. Not tired anymore, not sick, and lost all soreness in my boobs (nips just the slightest bit sensitive but not by much). Worried this will be another missed miscarriage. Someone tell me this is normal!

I'm 9 weeks 5 days today. Lost symptoms two days ago.

Great news about the scans ajarvis and clandestine!

Unicorn - my symptoms haven't gone completely but have certainly gotten better in the last couple of days. I think it'd due to placenta starting to work. I would get checked out if you are worried though. Hope everything is ok x

I am coming up to the date where baby dies last time so I know how you are feeling :hugs:

ajarvis great news about your scan:thumbup:

Lost hope you're ok, was there any reason for the fainting?

Unicorn I think it's pretty normal from what I've heard and read. Symptoms seem to lessen around 9-10 weeks. Also it's prefectly normal for symptoms to come and go, that's how mine have been as well.

borr hope your u/s goes well and you can soon DTD again:winkwink: DH and I had originally decided to wait until 12 weeks (the RE never mentioned any restrictions in that area so think DTD is considered fine all the way through) but ended up DTD a couple of nights ago:blush: Unfortunately I seem to be one of those women where the errrr enjoyment is less during pregnancy:wacko::dohh: The sore breasts and nausea don't exactly help things either:nope:

Clandestine glad your scan went well:thumbup: Yeah I sure wish now that I could at least sew and had done more with practicing and getting better at knitting:wacko: My toxic mother had taught me to knit since I wanted to knit a scarf for DH for Christmas some years ago (we were pretty much just starting to date). But my mother was so unpleasant and critical of my work that if it wasn't as perfect as she could do herself, she'd undo weeks of work with a few scathing remarks thrown in and I'd have to start over:nope: Needless to say once I was done I never knitted again:wacko:

We officially announced on the weekend on facebook! It was lovely too see lots of people very happy for us.

And i have my next scan on thursday 2 more sleeps! And ill be 10+5!

So excited/nervous to see my little bean again. I hope everything is still going well.

So worried. Lost all my pregnancy symptoms over the weekend. Not tired anymore, not sick, and lost all soreness in my boobs (nips just the slightest bit sensitive but not by much). Worried this will be another missed miscarriage. Someone tell me this is normal!

I'm 9 weeks 5 days today. Lost symptoms two days ago.

That is right about where I lost mine! Then nausea came back strong for a couple days beginning of week 10. Had my ultrasound yesterday and all is well! Apparently the placenta takes over somewhere between 9-12 weeks and that's why. That's what I've read anyways!

Hi hope you all are well! Haven't been online in a while. I am 9 weeks today! Still so early but it feels like it has gone really fast so far.

MS has really kicked in with me. Smell is a huge trigger, I've noticed the smell of garlic makes me feel really sick which really sucks because when I cook I use a ton of it.

Hi I am missy81 I've got my old account back xx

Does anyone know who i message on here to change my user name on here for the due dates ? i was midnigt_angel but realized i spelled it wrong ,so went to my other account. was wondering who could put amy16323 under Oct 14th. thanks :)

Does anyone know who i message on here to change my user name on here for the due dates ? i was midnigt_angel but realized i spelled it wrong ,so went to my other account. was wondering who could put amy16323 under Oct 14th. thanks :)
Message the lady who started thread

I'm here and just about to do it.

Sorry I am rather ill at the moment, won't be surprised if I am in hospital by the end of the week.

All usernames now updated. Sorry for the delay. I fainted yesterday and this morning had another episode. I felt like I was in a coma. I was unable to move - very scary.
I'm not sure what is going on, whether it's just exhaustion or what.

I have an urgent mental health appointment Thursday and I have telephoned and left a message with the midwives. They will be calling me back tomorrow, but I cooked this evening and went to bed for a nap. I woke up to find I left the ring on. My health is rapidly deteriorating and being chronically ill just doesn't help matters. Hope I am better soon.

All usernames now updated. Sorry for the delay. I fainted yesterday and this morning had another episode. I felt like I was in a coma. I was unable to move - very scary.

I have an urgent mental health appointment Thursday and I have telephoned and left a message with the midwives. They will be calling me back tomorrow, but I cooked this evening and went to bed for a nap. I woke up to find I left the ring on. My health is rapidly deteriorating and being chronically ill just doesn't help matters. Hope I am better soon.

Feel better soon I hope they help xx

oh no :( praying for you

Oh man. Morning sickness so bad today. It's crazy. I should stop saying I feel better and my symptoms are gone haha. Cause every time I do they come back with a vengeance!

1.5 weeks til second tri!! Super excited for that. My mother in law is sending me some mat clothes too :)

Ajarvis--It's funny you should say that! I was so worried yesterday because I felt great! Well, it's like the little bean heard that or something because I threw up a few times this morning! LoL!

Lost--I hope you are feeling better soon!

Does throwing up help? Sometimes I just want to go throw up. But I haven't yet. I'm not a puker. But unless I'm constantly eating then I'm super sick. At least when I'm eating I'm only alot sick not super sick... silver lining?? Blah.

My son was asking when we get to find out if it's a boy or a girl so I figured it out and it's not til mid May! All of a sudden time doesn't seem to be passing as fast as it was ha.

On a side note. Heart burn sufferers. What are you doing to combat it??? It's bad bad bad. I'm scared for third tri at this rate.

Ajarvis and Clandestine glad your scans went well ...

Borr good luck for yours

Lost hope you feel better soon

I was off yesterday with my DD and on Monday when I got home I vomited so much but felt better for about 2hours afterwards before the nausea came back ... my DD is much better though her vomiting has stopped but she has a runny tummy ...

I feel so guilty when I stay home to take care of her although I know it is allowed ...

I cant wait to be past first tri and then my DH still makes stupid jokes of wanting more kids after this :-( as much as I know this is a blessing I really cannot cope with the emotions and the nausea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->