October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

wow halfway mark for you Clandestine ...

so much planning to do ... I was just telling my friend now I have 17 weeks of work left of which 2 are for study leave ... I cant wait for it to just fly by

Clandestine exactly. I loved being out doing it. But then I wonder how much I'd like it in the winter when it gets -20 and colder :p Then I'd be missing my office job haha. Being halfway there rocks lol. I have a countdown going of business days until I'm off work which is shorter than the days left until 40 weeks. That's kinda fun too.

I'm picking up my cradle bedding tonight. Then crib bedding on Saturday. woohoo :)

Hii!!! Joining! I thought I was due on the 17th but I was bumped now to the 21st. PFFT. Just longer to wait for my baby.

Peanut112, Welcome to the thread. I've added your name to our EDD list. Will you be finding out the gender of the baby before birth?

Clandestine so true. I've definitely decided to not consider her a close friend anymore. She has always been on the selfish side unfortunately. I can't count the number of times she's been to our previous place and cried and moaned about all these loser men she'd date or sleep with:wacko: She has huge self-esteem issues. She'd ask us each time if it was her making them act this way and if they'd treat another woman better - about 6 times in one sitting:dohh: Now that she has a nice boyfriend (poor guy, despite being younger he's much more mature than her) and is studying I guess I don't matter and she's semi-dropping me and figuring I'll be there for her in the future anyway e.g. when this current relationship goes south which it most likely will. Nope I've had it, if she can't show some interest in me and this pregnancy because she is making her boyfriend top priority than I'm done making her a priority and refuse to be there when she suddenly needs me! Sorry for the long rant:nope: Sounds great, hope your announcements turn out great :thumbup: DH and I don't really have many with kids to help us so we'll end up hiring someone at the baby store to advise us.

Welcome Peanut and congrats :flower:

Ajarvis I also have a countdown for weeks to go for maternity leave. :haha:

Lost good luck with your scan today.:flower:

Welcome Peanut and congratulations on being team pink. :cloud9:

I got paid today yay LOL Im going to go look at some bottles during my lunch hour ... will most probably end up with tommee tippee again but still baby shopping :happydance::dance::yipee:

Have fun Blessed :flower: Wish it was me but will just have to be patient until June arrives :dohh:

thanks Kat the shop was out of stock on tommee tippee's so Im getting them next week and then I went to look at some blankets and got some toiletries already

have fun shopping blessed :) I got paid too. But with rent due on this cheque I'm keeping shopping to the minimum. Like to have a good float. I am picking up crib bedding, and cradle bedding though :)

Have fun at your scan lost!

Here in Canada it's our may long weekend. Which means snow and rain :p so camping is out. As I've checked as far east as BC. So not sure what to do with our weekend now....

Peanut, Just added a :pink: next to your name.

My scan didn't go well today. Even further complications to the pregnancy and baby.

It is now routine in the UK as well as your 12 and 20 week scans ALL pregnant women will be offered a scan at 36 weeks as well.

If you're high risk you'll get more scans - Today has secured me a scan at 28 weeks as well as a re-scan on 1st June because of todays scan.

That's too bad about your scan lost. What complications did they find?

Here in Canada it's our may long weekend. Which means snow and rain :p so camping is out. As I've checked as far east as BC. So not sure what to do with our weekend now....

You must be in AB too :haha: :happydance:

Thanks ladies. I'm getting fairly sore lately so doing this now so I can help while I can still move :p

I missed your first post the first time, I think the work your are doing is amazing! I know my doctor would be perfectly ok with it, use common sense, drink lots of water, etc. Certainly it's no worse than my exercise!

You must be in AB too :haha: :happydance:

Calgary :)

Lost so sorry your scan didn't go well. I hope there aren't any serious complications:hugs:

Something about both my uterine arteries being 'off the scales' and resistance is too high. Apparently the baby is at risk. (Tell me something I didn't know).

Low birth weight, Protein in urine and Pre-Eclampsia in later stages of pregnancy. (Was already at high risk for developing Pre-E in later stages, hence why I'm already on aspirin).
Bearing in mind my Firstborn was only 5lb 9oz - this is nothing new. Surprised only now are they picking up on it. I can't help but wonder if this is another reason I've had 9 miscarriages so far.

Will have additional scans through out pregnancy, Repeat 20 week anomaly scan on 1st June, a 28 week scan as well as the new standard practice 36 week scan.

Feeling a bit bummed to say the least, as a single Mother God Forbid I am on hospital rest in later stages my children will have to go into Foster care as I have no - one to ask and no - one who would look after them. :evil:

Lots of positive thoughts for you lost! Hope everything works out for you. We don't get a standard 36 week ultrasound here. I'm having one at 32 to see if my placenta moved though :)

21 weeks today. Still not strong movement. But more little pokes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->