October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Do you have an anterior placenta? I ask because I'm only a day behind you and he's kicking my backside, morning, day and night. :shock: During the scan yesterday the probe was even moved with his movement..

They've only just introduced the 36 week scan here. So, I'm having scans at 21 weeks, 22 weeks, 25 weeks (Private 4D scan), 28 weeks 35 weeks (Private 4D scan) and again at 36 weeks. :happydance:

Sorry about your crap news, Lost9. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes fairly smooth for you! :hugs:

I may have to go in for another ultrasound. When I went on Monday they told me I'd have to go and I asked if something were wrong or concerning….. but legally they couldn't tell me at the scan. So I'm waiting on my Midwife to contact me. Hopefully all is okay… I also missed the NT scan at 12 weeks cause my doctor (I recently switched to midwife) was……. well…. careless. I also had bleeding back at 8 weeks and he dismissed me as a MC. But here I am, almost 19 weeks and still have a baby brewing.

Sorry about your crap news, Lost9. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes fairly smooth for you! :hugs:

I may have to go in for another ultrasound. When I went on Monday they told me I'd have to go and I asked if something were wrong or concerning….. but legally they couldn't tell me at the scan. So I'm waiting on my Midwife to contact me. Hopefully all is okay… I also missed the NT scan at 12 weeks cause my doctor (I recently switched to midwife) was……. well…. careless. I also had bleeding back at 8 weeks and he dismissed me as a MC. But here I am, almost 19 weeks and still have a baby brewing.

Peanut, I've had several bleeds during this pregnancy which I don't usually have. I was convinced at several points during it I'd miscarry for the 10th time, but thankfully I'm 21 weeks today.
I'm wondering why they couldn't ''legally'' tell you, it's your scan, your body and your baby - why couldn't they tell you? I'd be complaining.

Bubbles, :haha: :flower:

In Canada its just a medical rule I guess. No X-ray techs or anything of that sort can tell you the results of ANYTHING even if you have cancer. They have to report to their higher-up people and then once its talked over and confirmed with the pro's they send the results to your doctor/midwife.. If you're directly in the hospital they'll tell you. Just not the typical clinic practices. It's a liability thing.. Apparently people in North America get offended too much and sue everyone for everything :haha: It only takes one person to ruin it for the rest of us.

We don't even get medical scans after 20 weeks unless there are complications or worries. Kind of sucks cause I want to know how my baby is doing in the final 20 weeks. So I've booked a private 3D scan and I'm going to try and hold off till 30 weeks before seeing my little nugget.

They told me at my scan that my placenta was low. Bit that could be because I asked because I could see them measuring it and and where the cervix wa . Plus here - Calgary - if you go to efw they have doctors there that can read the ultrasound and give results. I had my nuchal results day of.

hi ladies

how is everyone doing?

Lost I get scans at each and every visit to the OBGYN.

I hope that things go well Lost and understand how frustrating it must all be:flower:

Peanut that is such an odd rule :wacko: That would make me nervous to not be told what's going on. I hope it's nothing serious though:flower:

AFM came back from my scan and all is well with baby :thumbup: That was the most important part. My placenta is really close to my cervix though so will be getting a 32 week scan as a precaution to make sure it moves up which she was pretty sure is what will happen. Otherwise I may need a planned C-section which isn't what I was exactly hoping for:nope:

glad all is well with your baby Kat ... hope the placenta moves by then ...

Glad your scan went well Kat! I have the exact same thing with my placenta and will get a scan at 32 weeks also lol

Glad your scan went well Kat! I have the exact same thing with my placenta and will get a scan at 32 weeks also lol

Here's hoping both of our placentas move by those 32 week scans:thumbup:

BTW everyone I've announced my pregnancy on FB today :winkwink: Most already knew (so they just liked the update ) but it was fun seeing the reactions of those that didn't, including this sweet girl I went to High School with that now lives in London. My so-called best friend liked the update but made no attempt to contact me privately and ask how I'm doing and feeling. No interest. Definitely not making her a priority in my life anymore. I can't stand her self-absorbed attitude anymore:nope:

Here's hoping both of our placentas move by those 32 week scans:thumbup:

BTW everyone I've announced my pregnancy on FB today :winkwink: Most already knew (so they just liked the update ) but it was fun seeing the reactions of those that didn't, including this sweet girl I went to High School with that now lives in London. My so-called best friend liked the update but made no attempt to contact me privately and ask how I'm doing and feeling. No interest. Definitely not making her a priority in my life anymore. I can't stand her self-absorbed attitude anymore:nope:

It's funny you mention your so-called friend. I rang my so-called friend last Monday at 3.58pm and 6.11pm. Only today has she bothered to text me and even then she mentioned what happened Monday evening with the toddler needing hospital treatment... I haven't bothered to reply because like you - I'm done with so-called friends. :haha:

I was sick this morning. :evil:

So sorry Lost, have you fired her yet as your helper? At least she communicates, mine doesn't bother to answer me at all:wacko: Although I'm sure mine would suddenly do so if e.g. her boyfriend dumped her. Then she'd be crying and begging to come over to our house and stay a couple of days.
Here's hoping we both find some real friends soon!

It's really annoying isn't ir? Being there for everyone but no ones there for you!

Well guess what? I'm here for you Kat! My inbox is always open for you! :flower:

It's really annoying isn't ir? Being there for everyone but no ones there for you!

Well guess what? I'm here for you Kat! My inbox is always open for you! :flower:

Yup story of my life, including my toxic family whom are ostracising me completely :nope: Made the mistake of checking my brother's FB profile and my sister was asking him to help her daughter write a report about Denmark since because of the time difference, it'd be too much for her to call the eldest sibling who also lives here - nothing about calling her Aunt Kat of course. Oh and that he should be prepared that it's leading up to her wanting to go to Denmark - I'm guessing though that none of them will be wanting to see me in that case. Ugh can't wait until I can unfriend the lot of them!

Thanks Lost and the same applies to you:hugs::flower:

hi ladies

sorry you guys have no one supporting you but Im glad you guys are supportive towards each other ...

how is everyone feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->