October Pumpkins 2017

Hey all! Sorry for being MIA for a while. Work is so busy right now and I'm too tired to log on in the evening LOL!

I'm doing well. I've been out of my b complex vitamin for a few days because I am out and my appetite has completely disappeared...it's so weird!

I have my 12 week appointment this afternoon. My surgeon has recommended my OB schedule biweekly cervix measurements from 12weeks-22weeks but I don't know if she will actually do that. The baby is in a really weird spot and he/she is hard to find on the doppler so she might end up having to do an ultrasound simply because the heartbeat is tough to find right now. We'll see! I'll be sure to update after my appointment.

I'm in a really weird place right now. This is the exact gestation, 12w1d, when we lost our baby in June. I've been trying to keep my mind off of it but I'm a little paranoid with having an appointment tonight but I'm sure all is well.

We decided to go ahead and schedule our gender scan during out trip! We will be away Thurs, Fri and Saturday. We will be having our scan Saturday morning as our last trip activity before heading home. If all goes well, we will know the gender April 15th and then will share the news with our families that we are expecting and what the gender is at the same time on Easter which is the next day. I'm so excited! I'm trying to think of some cute ways of announcing since we will hopefully know the gender at that time too.

Verily, congrats on hitting 11 weeks! I'm 10 myself and I put myself on progesterone so curious how your Dr is weening you off? I take one suppository daily since I found out I was pregnant.

I was taking 200mg suppositories and they're having me break them in half. I'm stopping them altogether on Weds night. That part has me nervous, but my progesterone has stayed steady so far on half pills at 25 ng/ml.

AshleyLK: That happened with a friend of mine as well. I don't think she went as far as IVF, but she was doing IUI with no success and then BAM conceived spontaneously.

I managed to conceive spontaneously while seeing my RE while we were still in the diagnostic phase. I suspect cutting out caffeine and exercising more on his advice along with the HSG test helped a ton.

Good luck for your scan, Mrs. Reed! I also have a scan tomorrow (mine will be a little late though lol) so I'm hoping everything will look good for both of us :)

I know a lot of us are at that point where MS is starting to ease. My sickness has eased considerably compared to when I was around 7/8 weeks but it is still lingering, mostly at night. I'm still not able to take iron. For some reason when I do it makes my nightly sickness worse. My appetite has eased too. Been having lots of stretching pains and starting to see a little bump in the mornings when my bladder is full.

First appointment is tomorrow, it's a longer appointment, so thankfully my mom is coming over to watch the kids. Right now, I'm battling a head cold, and I am almost at the point of losing my voice! Ugh I hate the changing seasons.

The good news is, we received a new bed last Saturday, and I am sleeping a whole lot better, we moved from a queen to king and it's a huge difference! Especially when I have two puppies, DH, and my daughter in the bed with us...it's a lot of room for all of us!

Will update after my appointment :) Good luck ladies who do have appointments/ultrasounds today! Hope everything goes well. <3

I wish you luck, kitteykat2010! I've tossed around the idea of campaigning for a new bed, but will probably just have to settle for a mattress pad and a snoogle pillow. My bed used to be comfortable, but now I wake up in pain (shoulder or hip) if I sleep on my side. During my vacation last week, I slept almost through the night on the hotel's mattress, whereas I wake up every 1 1/2-2 hours at home.

Well I've had my scan and after all the nerves.. I saw my beautiful rainbow baby kicking and bouncing away! My dates have been changed and I am now 12 weeks with a DD of 04/10/2017.. I will post a pic when I get home. I am high as a kite with love..! Amazing... can't wait for my 4D scan now.. will have to book it before my 20 week scan as I can't wait that long to see him/her again! Announcing to everyone this weekend

Congrats Mrs. R! That's fantastic ! So exciting you are getting to tell everyone too!

Congrats Mrs. Reed! What a beautiful scan!

I had my scan today as well. Baby looked good and was really active. The tech said she was 95% positive that we're having another boy :)

Attachments

• baby#4 - Copy.jpg
    baby#4 - Copy.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 13
Beautiful scans ladies!

I have my first ultrasound on Friday and I'm such a bundle of nerves! I just want to know if there's actually a little one in there!

So much for thinking I was done bleeding. &#128559; I went 13 days without any bleeding, and today I'm having light reddish pink bleeding here at work. My ultrasound last week showed everything was fine, so I have no idea why this is happening.

Congrats to those who got scans, beautiful pics! I agree lilmisscaviar yours looks boyish but I don't really know what I'm talking about :haha: So happy to see more scans here!

Lovely scans ladies!! 1 more week to go until mine :)

My appointment is today, I don't know if I'm getting a scan or not, for some reason I am really nervous! I was up most of the night, just thinking.

I'm really glad I work today, to keep me busy :)

Beautiful scans, ladies! I can't wait to see my LO again but I have to wait another 7 weeks, but only 2 weeks until I can hear the heart beat on the Doppler again. The heart beat will be enough to tie me over. There are so many times I think "am I really pregnant?".

I am 13 weeks today! YAY!!!! Last week of the first trimester! Still not showing a bump yet but drinking so much water I am almost always bloated to an extent. My midwife says to drink enough water to make my urine clear. I drink about 4-5 water bottles before noon, another 3-4 before supper and another 2-3 glasses of water before bed and have NEVER seen clear urine. If I drink more water I will feel like an inflated water balloon.

Most symptoms have almost completely abated. Nipples are still sensitive and boobs are sensitive at the end of the day or after sleeping bra less. Other than that + water balloon feeling, I am good.

I can't believe this trimester is almost over!!!!!!!!! The weeks feel like they simultaneously dragged and flew by!

Good luck to the ladies with upcoming scans and appointments! I'm so jealous you'll see your beans soon!!

Lovely scans ladies!

Kittey, good luck with your appt today. Have you had a scan yet at all? What about you Saraaa?

I can't wait until tomorrow when I se my OB again. I get to have another scan at the office. It'll be neat to see the difference from 7 week scan to now at 10 +3. It's been a long 3.5 weeks. After tomorrow I'll have 2 weeks and then I have my nuchal san. I am thankful for my Doppler for the long in between times.

Great scan, lilmiss! Before I read your post, my initial thought was, wow, that's got to be a boy. No idea why!

Good luck with the scan tomorrow MissYogi!

:hugs: DrJo. Some women get unexplained bleeding and have no problems. Having a good u/s last week suggests you might be one of them, but I can only imagine how worrying it is. Are you going back for another u/s?

I'm about a week behind you saraaa! Can't wait to get to that 12w scan. Hope everything goes well for yours next week.

Hope you get a scan today Kittey!

Yay, ME Happy 13 weeks!

Enjoy your scan tomorrow Med! The difference between 7w1d and 9w2d for our scans was huge. It looked like a fish in the first scan and looked vaguely baby like in the second! I'm torn on whether to get a Doppler or not! Can you hear the heartbeat already?

Mediterranean - nope haven't had a scan yet! I love the first one, it's so exciting :) just not looking forward to the blood tests straight after, hopefully it won't be 6 attempts like the midwife took lol.

MrsB - I have a sonoline b, I first heard the heart beat at 8 weeks exactly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->