October Pumpkins 2017

It's hard to see much before 6-7 weeks anyway so it'll be fine to wait to then. Loads and loads of people get pregnant on contraception and have no idea until much later and have perfectly heathy babies. Hugs

Hi from Hawaii, ladies!! I arrived two days ago in paradise. All seemed well until yesterday and things went downhill FAST. I had a glob of dark brown discharge when I wiped yesterday and some mild cramping. Since then the discharge has been gradually lightening up and so has (I think) the cramping. Has anyone else experienced this with previous pregnancies? I'm 6 weeks today.

My breasts are a bit less tender, too, but still tender in spots. I'm hoping that's all just coincidence.

To top it all off, poor DH has food poisoning!!!!! He ate some raw fish from a grocery store and I think that's what got him. Poor guy!

Any thoughts would be great. I'll call my midwife tomorrow since today is Sunday.

MEPride, call your midwife now if you like, they work all hours and days. If she's not working she won't answer and will have a backup to call.

Brown is generally considered ok, as its old blood and can happen. I hope it is nothing, but I do hear of loads and loads of women bleeding in pregnancy and everything is ok. Xxx

Can I join you ladies? Just got my bfp today with baby #3. I'm still in shock. Should be due October 14th. X

So we told my parents we were pregnant and surprisingly my dad was more happier than my mom :) My mom has been there for me through everything...so maybe it's because she is the one who always goes with me to appointments and such, I am sure she will come around!

I am only 5 weeks, and I feel like I got ran over by a bus. My body aches so bad...I have taken numerous baths because that's what relieves the pain, I am even going to get a massage today to get rid of some of the aches and pains! I hope it helps. I start a new job tomorrow so it will be interesting luckily it's an office job so I won't be moving around a lot.

Welcome to all the new ladies! I was laid up all weekend with a terrible head cold so I'm just now getting around to catching up on the last few days. Symptom wise, not much has changed for me. Breasts are tender but I wouldn't say they hurt horribly bad. No morning sickness yet. I just crossed over into the 6 week window which was my first mini goal and next goal is 8 weeks. Thankfully I will have my first appointment on exactly 8 weeks! Can't wait.

MEpride - Sorry to hear about your scare. I have always heard that brown blood can be common in early pregnancy. It could be some left over implantation bleeding that has just now worked itself out. I wouldn't stress too much over it unless it gets heavier, turns red, or you start having strong cramps. Try to enjoy that vacation! Sorry to hear about your hubby, I hope he starts feeling better quickly. Being sick on vacation sucks!

As always, I think I got everyone added to the list. If I missed you, just let me know or if I got your date/name wrong. Thanks!

Ive had some awful cramps this evening, after having one miscarriage obviously that's the first thing my mind goes to! :(
Haven't had any spotting or bleeding but the cramps feel like contractions when I have them, other half won't be home till after 8pm so I can't even try and have a hot shower to see if it helps until after I put our son to bed :(
I'm hoping I've just over done it at work, but I didn't have this in my sons pregnancy

Welcome everyone!!!

Cat81, snap! I'm due with #3 on the 14th too!!! Haha.

Kitteykat, yay for your dad being happy! I'm sure you mum will be too, I reckon mums can take it hard though! Haha. Mine was the opposite and my mum was over the moon and my dad has the audacity to say "I'd have thought two was enough"....!!!! Sigh

Saraaa, hugs. I hope the cramps are just baby settling in and making room. Xx

Afm, definite whispers of nausea when my stomach is empty now (so early morning, evening before dinner and late at night) and also light headed then too. And possibly peeing more (or am I just drinking more???) I also get some cramps and a bit of groin pain too, but nothing that stops me in my tracks or anything.

I'm gonna call my midwife later today (it's only 8am here) and make an appointment to book in with her some time. Woop! I dunno when that'll be though. Lol.

Hi, can I join? I'm due #2 on the 13th. been feeling a little crampy for the last 2 hour :( hoping its just baba settling in.

Flyingduster: I am starting to feel light headed, it stinks! Hope it doesn't go too long. There are so many different midwives/doctors who schedule at different times. Like for my situation, because I have had two healthy pregnancies they won't see me until 11 weeks. They may or may not even do an ultrasound on me, it stinks!

Saraaa: I hope the cramps are just baby settling in, I had terrible cramps with my son and everything turned out okay! <3 praying for you hun!

I took another pregnancy test on a whim...and holy moly my lines are dark at 5 weeks, I really hope there is one in there not two! I don't know what I would do :haha: Also I took a picture of my bloat...it seems that it gets bigger and bigger everyday! Have you ladies thought of ideas to announce your pregnancies yet? I have a little bit but I am still in shock a little bit! :dohh: Everything seems to be happening for me all at once, I start a new job tomorrow and we are getting a puppy March 1st! I guess things come in three's! <3

Attachments

• 5 Weeks.JPG
    5 Weeks.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Week 5.JPG
    Week 5.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
I feel like when I'm doing thing I can't really feel them, as soon as I sit down I feel them.
My stomachs hurting as well so I'm hoping it's trapped wind, I plan on being asleep on th sofa within the next half hour lol. It's my other halfs birthday today as well so I'm not even in the mood for take out! :(

I've already announced! Haha. I posted a photo of our goals list for this year, which did have "get pregnant or die trying" written on it, but now crossed off. Hahaha.

And the FRER tests are so sensitive they get really dark really fast, I wouldn't put much stock in that meaning multiples!! Now if it was a much less sensitive test showing crazy dark test line, maybe, but that isn't that dark for a FRER at five weeks. :)

I won't have an early scan at all, I have no desire for one and know my dates without a doubt!

My bloat seems bigger everyday even when I'm laying down. This is baby #3 for me. Dr app in two days super early I know sometimes I don't like going because if they do decide to do a scan there not much to see but I like the reassurance lol my nausea is minimal now and tender breast and sore throat since I have found out so I drink so so much doesn't help with the potty trips lol congrats to all the new bfp how exciting

Just called up my midwives and they remembered me and were excited to hear from me again. Haha. They'll be calling me back for an appointment. :)

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining. I'm due Oct 2nd. Very cautious after losing our son at 15 weeks, but feeling hopeful too. Only a few close friends and family know. We wont be announcing until after an ultrasound.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Can I join too? We just got our :bfp: and my estimated due date is Oct. 8th! If that changes when I see the doctor I'll update it :) I'd love to get to know everyone here!

Has anyone or everyone already had their first appointments or booking in?

Still praying, I called my midwife team today but have no appointment yet. I won't be getting bloods or an early scan or anything so no worries here, the early appointments don't do much!! Lol

Oh dear... my pregnancy bloat is so bad that I've had to put my maternity tops on to feel comfortable. Hubby convinced me that it's ok &#55357;&#56842;

I'm waiting for the midwife to call me today to arrange my booking in appointment.. which is exciting an a milestone for us. Still have mega sore (.)(.) and the full feeling in my uterus.. how's everyone else doing?

How's Hawaii? Jealous! We are suppose to be going to Vegas in Aug and I'll be 33 weeks, might need to reschedule I think.

Love to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->