October Pumpkins 2017

Mrs B - I've added someone to add me to the group but now I can't remember who I've added to ask them to join me to it 🙈🙈
Lovey scan photos!!
My sons decided he wants to call his sister "eye-lee" no idea how you'd spell it ilee/ ailee/ eilee/ eylee lol.
He's said it's only allowed to be that or Ivy so he might be making the decision for us 😂

Can someone remind me who I need to friend on FB to come join the group? Sorry, I can't find the post about it! Told the bosses last week so I'm not so worried about it accidentally getting on social media now. Thank you :)

It was Kittey I believe who was going to set up the group. Oglethorp can also add you. Her name is Jenna Galland-Peterson

We are all in second tri now! I am one of the latest due dates here and I just officially hit second tri yesterday so that must mean we are all there! :happydance:

Med: Can't wait to see what you're having!

Mrs B: Lovely scan photos and that would definitely be tough to miss :haha:

MissYogi: Congrats on reaching 2nd tri!

So jealous of everyone finding out! We are team yellow so won't know until Oct!

I have my 20'weeks scan in 3 weeks ( I'll be 21)

Bump is growing nicely and movements are everyday now x:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1
Well there it is right on time! I've stared leaking 🙈
Started at 17 weeks with my son as well, last time the midwife said I had enough to feed the county so I feel like it's gonna be the same again lol 🙈

Thanks :) Orglethorp, I sent you a message via FB but it might have gone to your other folder!

Saraaa, aww, how cute! Doesn't sound like you're going to get much say in the name at all! :D

Nice bump, Mrs R!

Anyone else finding out the gender soon?

Adorable bump MrsReed! I STILLdont have much of a bump!!

I have my gender and anatomy scan on the 12th. It's getting closer!!! I have my next mw appointment this Friday which can't come soon enough! I need to hear that heartbeat to calm my own nerves! I've been feeling movement since 13+6 but still not consistent. Usually one or 2 days of a ton of movement and then days, like today, where I have to REALLY concentrate to feel anything at all.

I have a couple theories as to minimal movement and minimal bump.
1)uterus is growing up vs out first and is more retroverted
2)my placenta is anterior and to the right. I feel less movement when the baby is more on the right side and I feel more movement when baby is on the left.

Also, I feel quickening in my BACK sometimes. Is this normal??? And only when baby is on the right side.

Jeez, I thought leaving the first trimester meant fewer concerns but I honestly think I have more!!

Mrs. B - Congrats on the baby boy! It is a very blue month. When I was pregnant with my last DD it was a pink month so it does seem like it comes in waves.

Miss Yogi - I agree I think that everyone is now in the second trimester and those of us due near the beginning of the month are already nearing our halfway point. Crazy how fast time is flying!

Cute bumpy, Mrs. Reed! Admittedly I've always said I'd go team yellow with every pregnancy but it didn't help that the techs I had practically gave it away with both of my boys. With my first DS the tech asked me if I wanted to know and I asked her to put it in an envelope for later. She knew already that we had a girl because we had to take her with us (no babysitter) and she said "but I think you'll like what you're having". Then I knew what she meant before even looking at the picture. This time, I didn't have a 12 week scan with my doctor so I went private and the tech asked me if I wanted to know. I said no at first but she gave it away by saying that she could "already see it" which was a dead giveaway so I verified it with her at the end of the scan.

I'm not sure if Lindsay is still on but what do you all think about putting a blue/pink/yellow stork next to our screen names on the original post to keep track of what everyone is having?

Love hearing all the gender revels, i have mw app friday morning and then we have private scan Sunday morning so hopfully be able to let you all know our gender on sunday

I'm down to 3 days until we find out at our gender reveal party! What is it they say about gender dreams? Will you have that sex or the opposite?

Mrs. B - Congrats on the baby boy! It is a very blue month. When I was pregnant with my last DD it was a pink month so it does seem like it comes in waves.

Miss Yogi - I agree I think that everyone is now in the second trimester and those of us due near the beginning of the month are already nearing our halfway point. Crazy how fast time is flying!

Cute bumpy, Mrs. Reed! Admittedly I've always said I'd go team yellow with every pregnancy but it didn't help that the techs I had practically gave it away with both of my boys. With my first DS the tech asked me if I wanted to know and I asked her to put it in an envelope for later. She knew already that we had a girl because we had to take her with us (no babysitter) and she said "but I think you'll like what you're having". Then I knew what she meant before even looking at the picture. This time, I didn't have a 12 week scan with my doctor so I went private and the tech asked me if I wanted to know. I said no at first but she gave it away by saying that she could "already see it" which was a dead giveaway so I verified it with her at the end of the scan.

I'm not sure if Lindsay is still on but what do you all think about putting a blue/pink/yellow stork next to our screen names on the original post to keep track of what everyone is having?

I can if everyone who knows can respond with their gender because there's no way I can go back through and try to find them all right now. Sorry, it's the end of the school year and I don't have much free time right now.

Mrs. B -

I can if everyone who knows can respond with their gender because there's no way I can go back through and try to find them all right now. Sorry, it's the end of the school year and I don't have much free time right now.

Each person could alternatively message you privately here as well so that you could have it all in one location and easy to find as not everyone may respond the same time.

I have my appointment tomorrow. Hopefully i'll find out then. My daughter was a 'modest one' so I didn't know for a while with her.

Mrs. B -

Each person could alternatively message you privately here as well so that you could have it all in one location and easy to find as not everyone may respond the same time.

I have my appointment tomorrow. Hopefully i'll find out then. My daughter was a 'modest one' so I didn't know for a while with her.

Yes, that would be fine as well! :thumbup:

I think I got everyone added to the first page for the list Meditteranean started on 101. KRobbo - unless I'm missing it, I don't have you on the original due date list. Could you please remind what your due date is? Thanks! Anyone else who finds out gender, or those that know they are staying yellow, just shoot me a message if I don't see it on here.

Also, I added whoever I needed to on facebook to be added to the facebook group but I'm not sure if I was added to the actual group? What is the group name?

I think I got everyone added to the first page for the list Meditteranean started on 101. KRobbo - unless I'm missing it, I don't have you on the original due date list. Could you please remind what your due date is? Thanks! Anyone else who finds out gender, or those that know they are staying yellow, just shoot me a message if I don't see it on here.

Also, I added whoever I needed to on facebook to be added to the facebook group but I'm not sure if I was added to the actual group? What is the group name?

I'm 10th Oct with a Pink bundle xx

I have the most unbelievable mid to upper back pain. I started getting them around 12 weeks. Anyone else has this problem? At first I thought it was because I was so sick and spent the most part of 6 weeks in bed but the pain is not easing up at all.

Med yay only 3 more days :happydance:

Jumik: I don't have the problem so no idea what it could be I just wanted to say I hope it eases up for you :hugs:

We still don't find out gender of our little one until May 25th and that's still a ways away, so impatient over here! Also I've been feeling baby move daily since 17w on the dot and at night when I'm lying down he or she likes to press outward on my lower abdomen which is slightly uncomfortable and I have to press gently on the spot to get him/her to reposition :haha:

I haven't been added to it either :/
If anyone can find me on Facebook and add me to it my names Sara Allan, my profile picture is of me and my son and my cover photo is of him at the farm infront of a pony, I'm from the uk too if that narrows it down lol.

Saw baby kick my stomach for the first time earlier! I've been feeling movement a bit higher up so I had a prod and she kicked me back :) :)

The Facebook group name is the same as the name of this thread: October 2017 pumpkins :)

I believe it is a private group because of those who haven't told about their pregnancies on Facebook yet so if you're weren't added you probably won't be able to find it. Does anyone remember who originally started the Facebook group? It is pretty quiet right now because we only have 9 members so we're missing quite a bit of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->