October Pumpkins 2017

Thanks ladies!!!! I'm sooo happy and started shopping already!!! My bank account is going to be in trouble! Lol

I haven't started shopping yet, I've bought a pack of sleepsuits and the pair of shoes I used for my reveal. After I've had my 20 week scan and they confirm she's definitely a girl then I'll be able to splurge :haha:

I haven't started shopping but I have been handed clothes from friends. This is going to be one well dressed little lady!
Oh actually I have bought a few item from a supermarket sale. I also have loads of unisex baby clothes as we were team yellow with my boys.

We had our gender scan and we are.................Team PINK!!!

My daughter is over the moon as are me and my partner

Congrats on the girls!!! Our ratio is now even at 6 girls and 6 boys! :)

MePride - So sorry to hear what a time your mom is having. I'm glad they were able to figure out the problem and I hope she improves quickly. I can't imagine how stressful that must be right now. :(

Sorry can i move my due date to the 14th October sorry should of mentioned that in my last post

Congratulations Amanda!

We all went to the zoo yesterday for my youngest's third birthday and I am paying for it today! Cramps and a very painful pelvic area. I can't wait for DH to get home so I can have a bath and hide from my children!

Welcome Passiflora!

MEPride: I am so sorry to hear about your mom, glad a doctor had some sense to get her properly treated. I hope that she starts to feel better soon and that the stress eases up for all of you :hugs:

Med: CONGRATS! It will be so much fun to dress up a little girl I bet!

Amanda: CONGRATS to you as well! :happydance:

We find out what we're having in a little over 2 weeks, hopefully the time flies because I'm anxious to know. We started shopping for some clothes here and there but once we find out my wallet is going to suffer too :haha:

My eldest was just reading to me and little one in my tummy went mad squirming away. He was delighted and carried on reading way more than normal just for her! One of those precious moments that remind us why we lead this busy crazy life - now off to jiu jitsu!

I hope everyone is feeling well today xx

I am so tired. Despite getting the flu shot in Jan., I managed to catch the flu last week. Tylenol helped keep the fever under control (and tamiflu seemed to help knock it out entirely by the 3rd day), but that was pretty anxiety inducing.

I'm back at work this week, but I just want to crawl under my desk and sleep. :sad2:

On the flip side, I had my anatomy scan on Monday. Baby is looking good (58th percentile for size) and no issues were seen. But of course, my little brat was hiding way up at the top and playing with her feet in a little ball, so it was hard to get some of the measurements. They couldn't finish the diaphragm measurement and some long scans of the heart (but the heart was looking good with the measurements they did get), but the doctor seemed unconcerned.

Congrats Med and Amanda! Not so blue this month after all ;)

So sorry to hear about your mum, MEP. I hope she's feeling better soon :hugs:

Hope everyone's doing well :)

Aww, I hope you're feeling better soon, Verily! Yay for the good anatomy scan though :)

We had our gender scan and we are.................Team PINK!!!

My daughter is over the moon as are me and my partner

Congrats Amanda!!!! So happy you guys got another girl if that's what you wanted.

Thanks i would of been happy either way but i do think having 2 the same sex would make life a little easier and my daughter really wanted a sister so she is happy :)

Verily, sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. It's horrible getting sick when you're pregnant cause there's not much we can take . I have a cold myself and I just have to let it run it's course. Meanwhile, my husband has a tickle and he's popping meds like crazy. Congrats on the great anatomy scan! Do you have any pics? Are you team yellow? I cant remember.

I have my anatomy scan on Friday! I'm hoping baby co-operates so we can see parts and have double confirmation that it's a girl :)

7 weeks (not showing at all) vs yesterday, 17+4.
Most people who see me all the time say I'm not showing at all yet, and I think that's because I've always had a bit of belly chub, but as you can see it's been pushed higher by the extra roundness coming in above the public bone. So excited to finally be "showing" :happydance:

I'm going for my monthly checkup in about an hour, so we'll see if they finally say I've gained. Last month I was down 3 lbs overall. I doubt that'll be the case today!

Anatomy scan in 2 weeks!

Edit: Up a pound from last month, but still down 2 overall since my first appointment at 6+5. Redistribution, but no gain yet. *shrugs*

In other news, just tried on my wedding dress in front of my mother in law to see if it needs alterations, being that I bought a size up 2 years ago not knowing where I'd be with pregnancy. Looks like it'll actually fit like a glove over a 28 week belly & boobs, leaving just the straps to be altered, which she says she can eaasily do the week before when we known what my boobs are doing. SO relieved I don't have a big expensive alteration to do. (Wedding is July 21st, which is exactly 28 weeks)

Attachments

• 7wVs17w4d.jpg
    7wVs17w4d.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 16
That's definitely a bump Orglethorpe- looking good! My bump is ridiculous for 18 weeks as this is my third.

Attachments

• IMG_4946.jpg
    IMG_4946.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 19
Nice bumps ladies! Here's my 17w4d bump...

Attachments

• IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for the sympathies, ladies. Mom is doing a lot better now. I'm cautiously optimistic she is out of immediate danger and on the mend. Hopefully she will be released from the hospital in a couple days.

Ooh, are we doing bump pics again?! I can participate this time as I've finally popped within the last couple weeks and have something to show!! Sorry for the bathroom pic. Im at work, hahaha. I'm 20 weeks tomorrow! I can't believe I'm at the halfway point!!!!

Friday is my anatomy and gender scan! I can't wait! Not even nervous though I am sure I will be when I wake up on Friday!!

Attachments

• IMG_2693.jpg
    IMG_2693.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
Ladies may I rejoin? Beautiful bumps by the way.

ME I hope your mother continues to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->