October Pumpkins 2017

Stillpraying: I don't get seen until March 20th, I will be just over 11 weeks. They will probably do an ultrasound if they can't hear the heartbeat, but I'm pretty sure they will be able to.

I also have my gender appointment set up now in the middle of April, luckily, she remembers me so if it happens to change than we will change it. I'm sure I will measure a few days over the 5th but they don't really worry about that one!

I start a new job today, I am so nervous, it's business attire only. I had to go out and buy some new clothes because I am usually a sweatpants and t-shirt type of girl. I tried some of the shirts on and boy do I look huge already!

I also have a really bad sore throat, that I cannot get rid of for my life! The doctor said I'm able to suck on cough drops but nothing else. It stinks!

Welcome to the new ladies!

All is well here. Still working on kicking a nasty cold but I am otherwise doing pretty well. I feel a lot more settled now that I have made it into my 6 weeks. I feel like after 6 weeks hit, everything seemed to move a bit faster for me in my previous pregnancies. Still just patiently waiting lol. I have started looking at some maternity clothes online. I will need summer clothes as most of my previous clothes are winter. We have a beach vaca scheduled for 33 weeks as well but I'm thinking that will need to be changed. We are giong in June too. I'm not sure my husband will be able to to take two weeks off for vacations and then more time off when the baby comes. We'll deal with that when it comes though.

How are you doing MEpride? Have you had anymore bleeding or has it stopped? Fingers crossed you are out having so much fun in Hawaii that we are the last people/things on your mind! Lol.

Freaking out at the moment woke up to spotting when I wipe. My app is tomorrow so I thought I will call my Dr and see if he can get my in today instead . Well I called and it says this phone number is not in service WTH. Seriously.. I don't know what to do now

Sorry for your scare akinsmom! That is so weird that the phone number isn't working right now?? I'm not sure what the setup is like where your doctor is but are there other doctors in the practice that you could call? Any bleeding is always scary but keep in mind that many many mamas with bleeding in early pregnancy go on to have healthy pregnancies. As hard as it is, try to relax. It could be noting at all.

No other Dr or anything it has gotten a little bit heavier and darker and just had a couple clots and a little cramping around the timing of clots hard to be hopeful

Feel like my lines are lighter too

Attachments

• IMAG1073.jpg
    IMAG1073.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
Akins mom I hope its nothing, but honestly I'd go to the ER if you are unable to get ahold of your Dr.

Kitteykat I plan on finding out the gender on my birthday, I'll be 14 weeks :) Good luck with your new job! I wish I had a job that was business attire lol sorry about the sore throat, hot water with honey and lemon always helps me.

Mrsreed vegas in august! wooo hot! lol I know different airlines have guidelines about flying while pregnant so definitely something to look into

flying will you get an us at that time?

AFM my first appointment is on the 17th, I'll be 8+4. It will be just a booking in type appointment, but since my last 2 pregnancies were...not so great, i'll end up being very closely monitored. Not sure what all they will do yet, but the nurse said I was being assigned as "high risk". We are moving in July, and I'll be 28 weeks.

Akins, go to ER if you are worried hun, though probably nothing can actually be done I guess. Ohhhh hugs and prayers, I hope it's just a blip in the radar!! Xxx
How far along are you supposed to be??

Stillpraying, no i won't be getting an early US, I don't see the point when I know my dates without a doubt! No bloods either. Will just tick along and let it be what it'll be.

I'm on the other side of the world so Oct is Spring here, which means I'll be heavily pregnant through winter and early spring. Perfect. Haha! With the exact same due date as my oldest, I'm basically all sorted too, no different season!!

And, I did my very last HPT today too. I'm happy with the progression and won't buy any more, they are all ones I already had. :)
image.jpg

:happydance:

5 weeks 5 days it has stopped I'm gonna wait til I see Dr in morning

We have our first appointment at 10 weeks, March 15th. Seems so far away right now but I guess I'm just anxious to make sure everything is fine but so far I've had no reason to be concerned. This is our first so everything worries me lol.

akinsmom2 I really hope it's nothing! I know you must be a ball of nerves right now. Praying that the doctor gives you some good news tomorrow.

flyingduster you are so lucky! I'll be heavy pregnant through the summer and it's regularly 90-105 in the summers here, yikes! That line progression looks awesome! Almost wish I had had a chance to do one but I didn't test until 4 days after my missed period so it was already dark when I tested.

How early can gender be revealed these days?

I'm a hot mess just glad I have an appointment in the morning. Even though I'm not looking forward to it tomorrow now

Aikins mom hope the spotting stays away!

Angel I found out at 15 weeks with dd1, 12.5 with dd2, and 13 with Luke. I'm planning on going at 14weeks with this baby. Most hospitals/obs can't tell until after 16/18 weeks, but there are places you can pay for a private scan.

Flyingduster it sounds like you're all set!

Hi ladies! Lots has happened in my absence, I see!!!

A quick update: the spotting stopped as quickly as it started so I'm not too worried. I get my early u/s on Sunday. 🤗 And my first appointment is in 2.5 weeks when I'll be 9 weeks along.

Hawaii has been awesome. Symptoms are still mild (knock on wood). No real MS yet but I have noticed an increased sensitivity to motion sickness, which I can be prone to but usually only on boats. And now it's cars, planes, floating in the pool.... lol. I'm glad I brought sea bands with me as I'm going on a catamaran tomorrow. Could be miserable! Gosh, I hope not.... other than that, been peeing tons, and my appetite has been crazy high. Boobs are still just slightly sore. 6w3d today!

akinsmom....I have fingers crossed for you today! I can't wait to hear how your appointment went.

MEpride...I'm so glad to hear you haven't had anymore bleeding. Brown blood is common and less worrisome than other colors. I'm so excited that you have an ultrasound this weekend. I love that we are going to start seeing ultrasound pics of our little beans in our group! I can't wait.

Hi ladies,

5w4d today and found brown spotting when I went to the loo this morning, when I wiped only. I've had no pregnancy symptoms, except fatigue and sore boobs, so far. No major cramps either. Just felt some mild stretching/ pinches on both sides yesterday. That's it. The brown spotting is freaking out. This is my first pregnancy and I'm just so scared 😞

I flew (4hrs) on Sunday and I carry a heavy work bag (2 laptops) to the office.

Looking for some assurance/experiences from you ladies. And prayers!

PSamuel - Everything I have always heard from various doctors is that brown spotting is common and is usually okay, especially super early. If it is brief, doesn't get heavier, and doesn't turn red...I would try not to worry. A lot of times there can be implantation bleeding that occurs and just takes a while to make its way out which is why it is brown because that is old blood. I know it is nerve wracking but try not to worry too much.

Ladies confirmed mc this morning at my appointment we will most likely be trying again in a few months.

Akins mom I'm so sorry :hugs: Take care of yourself honey. Time really is a healer. This forum was an amazing support for me with my losses.

Welcome lullaby!

Psamuel I don't think flying/carrying anything would cause the spotting but you could always call the triage nurse at your local ER or your Dr's office and ask. Brown spotting usually isn't a bad sign. It's red spotting and cramping.

Mepride glad to hear spotting has stopped, fx it stays away. Enjoy Hawaii!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->