October Pumpkins 2017

Could I join too, please? :blush:

I got my BFP a few days ago. I was a member on here back when I was expecting my first, but life got too hectic and I haven't been on here in forever! But the support and advice here was amazing the first time, and I'd love to have that again this time :)

My EDD based on LMP is 17th October!

Oh no, big hugs Akins!!! :(

Welcome to the newcomers!!!

Brown spotting is ok and quite common. Keep an eye on it, if it turns to full flow and/goes red, consider a doctor appointment or something, though there is little that can be done in these early days. Big hugs to all.

Nervously popping my head in to say hi. I refuse to believe I'm actually expecting again until I see my doctor but been having faint positives for a week and a pretty obvious BFP yesterday. Looks like I'm due on the 15th with our third (and final!)

Nervously saying hi. In theory I'll be due sometime around 16th Oct. Can't stop worrying at the moment though :/

Hi Ladies,

Can i join please? Got my BFP yesterday :) according to apps etc i will be due 16th October

Same as me, Amanda :) (Although I don't really know as I have irregular cycles so it's my best guess!) Congrats :)

Same as me, Amanda :) (Although I don't really know as I have irregular cycles so it's my best guess!) Congrats :)

Mine is a bit of a guess too as my cycle varies from 24 to 28 days so i just took a guess in the middle haha

Lol, that's what I did too. I'm technically somewhere between 4 weeks 2 days and 4 weeks 6 days. Wish it was the latter!

Mrs B. I think I remember you from when we did our ivf rounds at the same time in 2013?

Got everything crossed for you this time around :hugs:

Good morning ladies!

Congrats to those who came aboard lately! I hope for a healthy and happy 9 months for you ladies.

akinsmom2: prayers for you hun :hugs: so sorry to hear about it and wishing you the best!

Ugh I am six weeks today already! My new job is very good, I don't do anything much but sit there and call out for an insurance company so it's pretty laid back. I still have my sore throat which seems to be subsiding but we will see. I wish March 20th would come fast so I can finally see or hear out little peanut. I am feeling well, since having a sore throat I've had the gag reflex really bad but nothing too bad. My boobs have started to hurt now which is good, and I am feeling really really bloated now! I hate to think of getting maternity clothes but with this baby I think I might have to. With the other two I was able to stick with sweatpants, t-shirts and tank tops! We will just have to wait and see how things progress :)

Hope all is well, and I cannot wait to start seeing ultrasounds, it makes me even more excited!

Hi nlk! Thank you :hugs: Congrats to you too! We must be due about the same day! I'm hoping this time I've found myself a sticky bean. My colleague announced her pregnancy a week before I got my BFP... won't be able to cope with it if something goes wrong this time. I swear it feels like an eternity already and I've only known for 2 days!

Thank you everyone I'm doing better today yesterdAy was a rough day

So sorry Akinsmom2 :( :hugs: (sorry, haven't read most of the thread before I joined... had to go back a few pages). My thoughts are with you <3

Akinsmom I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Kitteykat I love maternity clothes, they're so comfy and cute! I'm going to a course at the end of this month that requires business attire....thinking I might just buy maternity slacks anyway lol

Welcome ladies :flower:

akinsmom - I am so so so sorry to hear this update. :( You're in my thoughts and prayers. Would you like me to remove your name from the list or leave it on there with an angel symbol beside it? (If I can figure out how to do that.) I will of course to whichever you want me to.

Can i join too !! Got my BFP last week - i timed it so we could take preg test on our anniversary & Bingo :)

Online shows due date is 7th Oct. Have scheduled doct apnt Mar 1st - Cant waitt !!

Would love to join this forum as i was here with my first & it was super fun sharing with all lovely ladies !

I'm so sorry, akins. As devastating as it is (been there myself...) it always helped me to remind myself there is literally nothing you could have done to prevent it. Most early MC are a result of chromosomal abnormalities that occur during fertilization.

Sending positive vibes your way.....

Welcome to all the newcomers! Welcome to the waiting game!

MEpride it's longer than the tww....but much more eventful lol

Anyone have any cravings?

Hi ladies just checking in. So I'm 5w4d and had a beta drawn yesterday and won't have the results until tomorrow when I go in for my second draw. After my DH passed away I was a nervous wreck about losing this baby so all my calls begging for an early scan resulted in the betas being drawn. I'm at least thankful I'll have some sort of information to hold onto. I've had no reason to believe anything was wrong I'd just like the reassurance. So I'm anxiously waiting tomorrow. In my heart I feel everything is alright I just need that confirmation.

As for symptoms I'm not having much. Only really nausea and I've thrown up twice in the past week. I'm surprised morning sickness has gotten some this early. But besides that nothing and praying it stays that way! FXed for all you ladies in the early days and wishing everyone a H&H 9 months!!

Stillpraying- it IS longer than the TWW! But I have found that so far this wait is a little less anxiety ridden. Don't get me wrong, I'm anxious every day to an extent but I feel like time is at least moving a little more quickly. I would rather the last 7 weeks of this trimester to move VERY quickly!!!

Shanlee- I saw your post about your DH. I am so sorry he was taken so suddenly. I am so very happy for you that you will have this little bean. I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->