October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

:dust: to everyone!

I am on our 4th cycle, will be testing on the 21st October (our first wedding anniversary!!) if Af doesn't show sooner.

I have been using Clearblue Fertility monitor, use EPO up to ovulation and started using conceive plus last month :)

I'm testing in October but no idea when! I miscarried on the 5th September so don't actually know when my period is due! I'm getting faint lines on OPKs used yesterday/today, so maybe I'll do it two weeks from today/tomorrow... put me down for testing on the 7th if I don't get the unwanted visitor before then!! Good luck to everyone! xxx

Hi, im due to test on the 13th but knowing me ill start testing before then, this is our first cycle not using anything apart from a determind OH haha

Me too! I'll be testing sometime between the 4th-6th. This is my second cycle TTC, but the first one was pretty much NTNP, so this sort of feels like the first one... this month, I've been charting, checking my cm and cervix position daily, and completely cut out caffeine, and I've been taking prenatals for 2 months now. But that's it - no OPKs or extra anything - except a little extra :sex: around O-time this week :)

Sadly no symptoms :( but you never know!
This would be my 1st, were not using anything 'extra' atm will see what happens over the next 6 months or so and if we havent had any luck will look into things.
How long have you been trying? Is this your 1st?
I havent told any friends or family yet so its really nice to chat to ppl on here :)
xx

5th October for me! First cycle of trying so not too hopeful but fx.

Good luck everyone x

Same here, 1 st month of trying.... It's not likely on the first try, but I'm hoping! I will be testing on the 6.... Good luck to you, hope we can share good news :)

Hi ladies, can I join you all. I'll probably be testing on the 5th of October!

Hi can I join in :)

This is my first TTC and will be testing around oct 4th (if I wait that long lol)

Not too sure if/when I ovulated so not feeling too confident, if no bfp this month then I am getting some opk's as I thought it was more stressful not knowing if and when I had ovulated. Hoping I won't need them tho ;)

Would be brilliant if we all get our positives, fingers crossed for us all :dust:

Of course! Welcome :) FX all around!!

Hi

Ive been trying almost 3years, i will be testing 3rd of oct, af due 4th oct.. On my 3rd wedding anniversary!!.. I think it will be awesome if u get a :bfp: on your birthday and me on my wedding anniversary.. All the best, keep us updated xx

Oh that would be a wonderful gift!! :dust: for you hun!

:dust: to everyone!

I am on our 4th cycle, will be testing on the 21st October (our first wedding anniversary!!) if Af doesn't show sooner.

I have been using Clearblue Fertility monitor, use EPO up to ovulation and started using conceive plus last month :)

It's so nice! A lot of people seem to have a special occasion in Oct. Maybe this is our lucky month!! I'll add you to the list :0)

I'm testing in October but no idea when! I miscarried on the 5th September so don't actually know when my period is due! I'm getting faint lines on OPKs used yesterday/today, so maybe I'll do it two weeks from today/tomorrow... put me down for testing on the 7th if I don't get the unwanted visitor before then!! Good luck to everyone! xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome, and :dust: :)

Hi, im due to test on the 13th but knowing me ill start testing before then, this is our first cycle not using anything apart from a determind OH haha

Haha yeah I don't think my hubby minds the extra BD'ing either!!

Me too! I'll be testing sometime between the 4th-6th. This is my second cycle TTC, but the first one was pretty much NTNP, so this sort of feels like the first one... this month, I've been charting, checking my cm and cervix position daily, and completely cut out caffeine, and I've been taking prenatals for 2 months now. But that's it - no OPKs or extra anything - except a little extra :sex: around O-time this week :)

Okay! Gotcha down for the 5th :)

Sadly no symptoms :( but you never know!
This would be my 1st, were not using anything 'extra' atm will see what happens over the next 6 months or so and if we havent had any luck will look into things.
How long have you been trying? Is this your 1st?
I havent told any friends or family yet so its really nice to chat to ppl on here :)
xx

This will be our 4th cycle. But he has been gone for 8 weeks, so really it's been 6 months... As well as a year before that of crying at the sight of babies lol... That clock can be pretty loud sometimes!!

Tess2012 my twins birthday is also oct 13th : ]

& i test oct 15th .

HOPE EVERYONE GETS A :bfp: THIS Month .

Hi Tess and all the lovely ladies here ..can I join as well.. I am CD9 today

I will be testing the 10th . Af is due 11th of October one day before seems okay or might wait till she doesn't show.
This is my 6th cycle TTC and frankly I have been very disappointed after getting BFNs every cycle.. The last one was the hardest and it has taken me days to get back into the process of opks and temping.
Hope this is a lucky thread.. I really want that bfp but am afraid to get my hopes up.

Fx for all of us and lots of baby dust :)

Me too!

I am on CD 8, usually a 33 day cycle so... testing Oct 17/18... my birthday is the 21st so maybe I will wait until then!

I'm not so confident now this month. I O'd today but OH is working away so we haven't dtd in two days & he's not back til tomorrow night. Typical! :-( x

Hi.

Can you please put me down for 5th? AF is due then so I am going to try to hold out to then. 6th if I can help it (not likely!)

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->