October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Hi Tess and all the lovely ladies here ..can I join as well.. I am CD9 today

I will be testing the 10th . Af is due 11th of October one day before seems okay or might wait till she doesn't show.
This is my 6th cycle TTC and frankly I have been very disappointed after getting BFNs every cycle.. The last one was the hardest and it has taken me days to get back into the process of opks and temping.
Hope this is a lucky thread.. I really want that bfp but am afraid to get my hopes up.

Fx for all of us and lots of baby dust :)

Welcome girl. I hear you on the BFN's, I haven't been trying NEARLY as long as some of the women on this site, I can only imagine... Try to stay positive!!

:hug:

I'm not so confident now this month. I O'd today but OH is working away so we haven't dtd in two days & he's not back til tomorrow night. Typical! :-( x

I know how you feel, I'm fairly certain I will ovulate tomorrow or the next day and hubby isn't home until Friday... *sigh*

My cycles have all been 30-33 days, this last one was 26. If it hadn't been short we would have been fine. Sometimes it seems like the universe conspires against us!

Hi.

Can you please put me down for 5th? AF is due then so I am going to try to hold out to then. 6th if I can help it (not likely!)

Good luck everyone!

I always end up testing 9 or 10 DPO, no matter what deal I make with myself lol!

I'll add you for the 5th, which is turning into a busy testing day!!

I'll be testing on 8th October,

a :bfp: would be the best first wedding present for the 10th

xxx

I know how you feel, I'm fairly certain I will ovulate tomorrow or the next day and hubby isn't home until Friday... *sigh*

My cycles have all been 30-33 days, this last one was 26. If it hadn't been short we would have been fine. Sometimes it seems like the universe conspires against us!

I know exactly what you mean. He's away again for 5 days next month and if my cycle is 31 days again then I could be out again next month! Feel like its just not meant to be :-(

hi :) please may i join? I'll be testing on October 12th
Its our 3rd month ttc baby number 1.
Trying SMEP and preseed this month.

hi :) i'll be testing 7th oct

i'm nicola & been ttc for 11 months!
had the BFP dream last night! got sore nipples and had lower abdomen pain yesterday&this morning. that pains away now though

I know exactly what you mean. He's away again for 5 days next month and if my cycle is 31 days again then I could be out again next month! Feel like its just not meant to be :-(

That happens with me as well.. And I always sulk that it never gets right with me.. Guess it is a problem when one of the partners has a traveling job or sometimes we just have to travel for a family event... My family is getting together this week for my brother's engagement but I am not going to go coz hubby can't take leave and I have my O due this week :shrug: .. Can't miss it!!! Earlier I used to live from weekend to weekend.. Now it is like from one cycle to the next .. In between the O and AF nothing else seems important

I am CD11 today and my temp nosedived this morning. Hoping for a pos opk today or tomm.

Baby dust to all !!

I guess we just have to keep trying, and trust that it will happen! :hugs:

hi :) i'll be testing 7th oct

i'm nicola & been ttc for 11 months!
had the BFP dream last night! got sore nipples and had lower abdomen pain yesterday&this morning. that pains away now though

Welcome! :dust: for you!! Symptoms sound good :)

hi :) please may i join? I'll be testing on October 12th
Its our 3rd month ttc baby number 1.
Trying SMEP and preseed this month.

Welcome! We are trying preseed for the first time this month as well. FX that it works for both of us!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->