October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Thinking positive for everyone! Hope oct is a great month, lots of summer babies. :)

Hellooo. I'm ovulating in a few days. Not sure what day I would test. Some time around October 12th I guess.

Thanks ladies, roll on next month when we start testing!!

I'm only 2dpo & going out of my mind!! So impatient!!

Assuming I ovulated when FF thinks, I'll be testing on October 5th. We got some :sex: in the night before O so fxd!!

I'm excited to see some :bfp: s coming up in this thread!

May I join too? :) I will hopefully be testing on october 6th. If nothing happens before that.

afternoon ladies :) im supposed to be studying but keep ending up on
here :haha: oops!
One week to go til i can test, AF is due around 30th/1st but i bet she will be late just to mess with me!
how is everyone today?
xx

One week to go til i can test, AF is due around 30th/1st but i bet she will be late just to mess with me!
how is everyone today?
xx

haha i do that aswell hun! supposed to be doing something else but always end of this! :haha:
hopefully AF stays away for you chick!
i'm ok today how are you :) ? xx

how is everyone today?
xx

haha i do that aswell hun! supposed to be doing something else but always end of this! :haha:
hopefully AF stays away for you chick!
i'm ok today how are you :) ? xx

I hope so too but no signs or symptoms yet, will have to wait and see!
Im good but tired! Keeping busy working :)
Roll on October, i hate waiting lol
xx

when are you testing:)?
i hate waiting :(! always goes so so slow xx

Okay! I think I got all of the new ladies! Let me know if I missed anyone. GLad you are all here! :0) It's so nice to have a place to come and talk about this stuff. I have good friends IRL but none of them are TTC and i think they would all look at me like I was a nutter if I started up a conversation about preseed and soft cups lol!

This is my first month charting, so here is a question for all you veterans... I know that you can tell you have ovulated after a temp dip and then 3 days of higher temps... but do the higher temps have to be higher than any of your previous temps? I guess I'm just wodnering if I possibly O'd already or not according to my chart. I have not had a positive OPK yet... but who knows with those things anyways. I have been taking 2 a day.. the cheap internet ones.. and nothing. Would someone mind having a look at my chart please?

Thanks! :)

Hey can you add me, I'll be testing around the 5th as that's when af is due, that's if I don't crack before then lol x

Hey everyone.. Haven't posted on here in a bit. Hope everyone is plugging along, waiting for some good news with all the testing coming up. I " think" I'm a few days post Ov... I don't track temp or anything. Just wondering what peoples cm was like that first week after ov. I have less, but it is still wet, not lotiony. I have read that you are supposed to dry up right after, then if you do get anything, it would be thick. Hmm maybe I didnt ovulate yet? My cycles are short 24-26 days, and I "think" I usually ov around cd 10-12. Today is my cycle day14 so it is possible I guess that I didnt ov yet. However it is just wet, not Ewcm... Like I had earlier in my cycle. Sorry this is so long. This is our first month ttc, and I was just wondering if anyone could give me input as to what their cm was like the week or two after ovulation. Thanks, and good luck to all!

Okay! I think I got all of the new ladies! Let me know if I missed anyone. GLad you are all here! :0) It's so nice to have a place to come and talk about this stuff. I have good friends IRL but none of them are TTC and i think they would all look at me like I was a nutter if I started up a conversation about preseed and soft cups lol!

This is my first month charting, so here is a question for all you veterans... I know that you can tell you have ovulated after a temp dip and then 3 days of higher temps... but do the higher temps have to be higher than any of your previous temps? I guess I'm just wodnering if I possibly O'd already or not according to my chart. I have not had a positive OPK yet... but who knows with those things anyways. I have been taking 2 a day.. the cheap internet ones.. and nothing. Would someone mind having a look at my chart please?

Thanks! :)

It is unclear from your chart whether you have O'ed yet or not. Usually the temp after o should rise above the pre-o average temp which is also called the cover line.. Your avg pre dip temp and post dip seems same.. If it rises further then you may have O'ed one of the days after the dip but you should have gotten a positive opk for that..

Temp rise can only tell you after whether you O'ed while opk can tell you before when you are about to. Maybe you want to try and use the digi ones if your cycle s regular and you were expecting to o at this time .. I use both Internet cheapies and Digi.. I start testing with IC and when it begins to get dark I use digi to confirm !!!
Good luck to you :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->