OCTOBER testers, trick-or-treat, POAS! Love & support thread (77 Testers, 7 BFPs!)

Nice j_d_mommy! Out of curiosity why do you use the wedding ring? Just curious and ur not the 1st I've seen. Just finally decided to ask. LOL. And how mandy days dpo are you?

Congrats j_d_mommy!

Yes I was wondering the same about the ring!

I think the ring helps the camera focus...I think :)

Congrats! Excited to see that line get darker :happydance:

Congrats JD! :happydance: FXed it gets nice and dark for you! Let me know when you want me to officially add you to the BFP list!

AFM - Crosshairs today, so 3 dpo.... what a weird cycle. It was a very early (for me) and very unexpected O (no CM to really lead up to it), a very short LH surge (<24 hrs), and I O'ed the day of the surge. :shrug:

Nice j_d_mommy! Out of curiosity why do you use the wedding ring? Just curious and ur not the 1st I've seen. Just finally decided to ask. LOL. And how mandy days dpo are you?

It helps focus

Here is a first response rapid results with same urine

Attachments

• 2014-10-24 11.25.35.jpg
    2014-10-24 11.25.35.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 15
Congrats Jd!!

Finally got crosshairs and I'm 3 DPO (Krissy we're testing buddies for sure now). I O'd late, but I'm happy I O'd so I'm not complaining! AF is expected 11/3, so I'm in between this and the November thread.

Congrats j_d_mommy! And thanks for the explanation on the ring. I've tried to take pics before and couldn't get a good enough focus. Now I will do that in the future!

My tests are still bfn, and I don't feel pregnant at all. All symptoms are really mild an could go either way (bfp or AF). Still hopeful that this is it, I know we caught the LH surge this month after not having one for the three months before.

Congrats jd!
Sorry about AF bluefish.
FXd for you krissy! And everyone! :)

AFM, not sure what's going on. Last night I wiped and had some red mucusy bleeding once, then brown the next time, and nothing since. That was 9-10dpo (I think). I have a 14 day LP so it's too early for AF unless I'm way off on dates. Thoughts? Implantation bleeding? I didn't have it with my 1st pregnancy (m/c).

Congrats jd!
Sorry about AF bluefish.
FXd for you krissy! And everyone! :)

AFM, not sure what's going on. Last night I wiped and had some red mucusy bleeding once, then brown the next time, and nothing since. That was 9-10dpo (I think). I have a 14 day LP so it's too early for AF unless I'm way off on dates. Thoughts? Implantation bleeding? I didn't have it with my 1st pregnancy (m/c).

It is on the time range if implantation. So it might be. Fxd

Congrats j_d_mommy! And sorry about AF bluefish :hugs:

Anyone testing today?

Phew...Im losing track of all these threads! :hugs: to those who got AF and congrats to the bfps! I tested today. I think Im about 10dpo and AF is due Monday. I think I see a hint of something on today's test but Im ruling it bfn.

Attachments

• 20141025_105626-1.jpg
    20141025_105626-1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 25
I'm out. AF came today. I guess I need to change my little ticker to reflect a shorter cycle... the last two have both been 25 days.

Phew...Im losing track of all these threads! :hugs: to those who got AF and congrats to the bfps! I tested today. I think Im about 10dpo and AF is due Monday. I think I see a hint of something on today's test but Im ruling it bfn.

macy I think i see something too, was the pic taken after the test dried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->