OCTOBER testers, trick-or-treat, POAS! Love & support thread (77 Testers, 7 BFPs!)

Leti~ it was taken about five minutes after peeing on it. Do you really see it?! I was going cross eyed I gave up lol. :wacko:

Leti~ it was taken about five minutes after peeing on it. Do you really see it?! I was going cross eyed I gave up lol. :wacko:

just asked bc those test gave me the worst evaps last cycle but they were all after they dried.

I do see something, I checked again. I have my pc connected to a 50 inc tv so I see everything magnified :haha:

Haha, that is so cool! I really hope it means something! I hope it isnt an indent or something.

Phew...Im losing track of all these threads! :hugs: to those who got AF and congrats to the bfps! I tested today. I think Im about 10dpo and AF is due Monday. I think I see a hint of something on today's test but Im ruling it bfn.

I am loosing track too, it's going so fast!! And I can only post when DH can't see me. :blush:

I think I can see something on that test, but i'm like you. Unless it's obvious it's a BFN. Good luck though! When are you next testing? :)

Here's my 7dpo test. I know there's nothing there, I just like to start testing early. Especially on a new test, which is what these are. Now at least I know they show no line when actually negative! No evap now it's dried either which is good. Just need to see if anything pops up tomorrow or the next day now!! :D

Attachments

• image7dpo.jpg
    image7dpo.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 7
well af is def on the way:cry: good luck to the rest of you ladies! Doing 100 mgs of clomid this cycle :thumbup:then taking the next one off before our fertility referral:happydance:

So I woke up this morning with a huge temp drop at 5 DPO. I'm lightly cramping off and on and I feel like AF is on her way. I ovulated late but I'm not sure why that would affect my LP since it's always 12 days with AF arriving on the 13th. Ugh!! So frustrating.

Catching up from the weekend :coffee:

Sorry for those the :witch: got to over the weekend :hugs:

Smiley - How long do you think you will hold out before testing? lol I think I'm going to test on Halloween just to see if I can boost the :bfp: count for this month. Not expecting much though.
Glad to see your temp went back up!

I tested this morning and got a BFN! not very hopefull, I'm 12dpo should have seen something by now!!! :(

HUNNI! I was just thinking about you, how have you been?

Apparently October is not a good month for me. My 3 year old niece passed away and we buried her Saturday and a few weeks ago i found out i have a chronic lung disease so ttc has been the LAST thing on my mind.

Omg Hunni I am so sorry for your loss. That breaks my heart. Im so sorry to hear about your diagnosis as well. I will keep you in my prayers :hugs: I hope things start to get better for you.

Smiley - How long do you think you will hold out before testing? lol I think I'm going to test on Halloween just to see if I can boost the :bfp: count for this month. Not expecting much though.
Glad to see your temp went back up!

I have some SP's so probably tomorrow just for fun!

So sorry Hunni :hugs:

Ttc for several months. Hoping this is the month! 9dpo. Have some symptoms but not sure. Chills, bloating, nausea, and seem to cry to about anything all day. Trying to hold off to test dont want a bfn to get my hopes up. Bf expected Saturday but No signs of implantation?!

Welcome TTCmom! Don't worry about the lack of symptoms - you can still have implantation after 9 dpo, and many women don't get any implantation symptoms. FXed for you :dust:

AFM - RE consulation today! A bit nervous because some pretty dire diagnoses have been mentioned at this point, but also excited to hear what our next steps are.

Thank you ladies I am still rooting for y'all to get your BFPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->