October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

AF showed today so i'm out. FX for next month - start clomid tomorrow.

Congratulations to all who got BFP's and good luck for next month to those who didn't xx

Hi, i was supposed to test today(27th) and i did and got a :bfn: but af isn't due til Saturday(31st) so can you change my date til 31st plz !!! Hopefully the witch won't arrive on Halloween !!! :)

Congrats Bexx and Ladyporter :wohoo:

to all the ladies with bfn: :hugs: :(

hi girls,
i tested at 3:30am this morning (couldn't wait!) and got a BFP!! can't believe it.
good luck everyone!!
xxoo
l

Hello :)
Well I haven't even ovulated yet!! (screwed up cycle this month due to mc)
So I won't be testing on the 31st...I've put my name down on the November testing thread, so wish me luck on that one!!!

:dust: to all the girls waiting to test and :dust: to those testing with me in November, and sticky :dust: to those with their BFP :)

Hi...af got me yesterday, 5 days late just to wind me up! Congrats to all who got their BFP this month and for the rest of us FX for next month

Hello lovely ladies I wonder if you can help me from your experience.

We've be TTC for 3 months and this month I knew when I was oving from my symptoms. I've not used oving tests (yet!).

I have a very regular 26 day cycle and this month I was expecting AF 26/10. My bbs have been very tender for what feels like the entire month and they still are.

Yesterday I gave in and tested using FRER and it came back BFN. So I naturally assumed AF would show up straight away. Almost like your mind lets your body get on with it once it's seen a BFN.

So here I am on 28th and still absolutely nothing. My bbs are still hurting and today I am just bursting into tears all the time! :cry::cry:

What is happening to me. Anyone have any ideas??

Congratulations to all those who got their :bfp: and sending :dust: to all of us still ttc.

it cud of been to early to test hun.. some ladies dont get bfp till maybe 16-18 dpo.. my friend was sure af was on its way when she got bfn on 15 dpo.. then tested 18dpo and bfp :D dont give up, your not out till the :witch: shows :hugs:

Thanks Babyhopes10 I'm frightened to let myself believe that I might be still in with a chance. I'm miserable right now just not knowing.

Everytime I go to the loo I just keep expecting AF to show up. Arghh!!

Bet you are on :cloud9: right now honey. Congraulations. xx

i wish i was but im not... ive been told its prob a false positive... :cry: i wont know till i test again i guess.. i bought some online so ill know when they get here.. im trying to keep some positive thoughts but i dunno... im gonna go to the doc i think cuz i dunno if i can wait..

A :bfp: at 10DPO..

SUPER SUPER EXCITED & NERVOUS...

Blood work results are in and it's a :bfn: waiting on AF to show up so we can get onto the next cycle!

i wish i was but im not... ive been told its prob a false positive... :cry: i wont know till i test again i guess.. i bought some online so ill know when they get here.. im trying to keep some positive thoughts but i dunno... im gonna go to the doc i think cuz i dunno if i can wait..

Why a false positive?

Congrats, Alix!

All updated ladies :thumbup:

Congrats to all who have got their :bfp:'s :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Im sorry to those who have had a vist from the :witch: :hugs:

babyhopes10 why do you think your positive is a false one? :hugs:

I am 3 days late today so I tested this morning and I got a :bfp: ...going to make a dr's appt now

good luck to the ladies still in the wait :dust:

congrats to the :bfp:s

and big :hug: for mrstj for keepin' up the thread :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"