October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

wooohoo! :witch: got me today! Onto the next cycle! (I know I shouldn't be thrilled but with the blood test coming back negative all I could do was sit and wait to start so I can move on haha)

SO I was set to test today......and AF arrived....so I'm out

Im so sorry that the :witch: got you JennsPhoto and NGRidley :hugs:

My name is on the 17th... after all the waiting and BFN's, :witch: FINALLY arrived today. Congrats to all the BFN's and hoping the rest of us will be lucky in November! :baby:

Well test is negative and:witch: hasn't got me yet, fx and I'll be testing again tomorrow. Then again I was 5 days late last month (chemical pregnancy possibly)

Im down for the 31st and af was due yesterday but no sign !!! :) Tested today but got a :bfn: :(

Hi, I'm out, AF got me. Thanks for updating the chart. Here's to November!

Congrats to all the BFPs & fingers crossed for the 'no shows'! :)

Ok, so i tested today with a frer and still a :bfn: But im 2 days late now... So i dont know if im still in or not... :wacko:

Like Aisling I'm not sure what I am. AF now 2 days late, BFNs, but some preg symptoms. Waiting for AF to turn up to be honest.

I thought I was on the list but apparently not, ooops...

Anyways... I tested early on the 28th and officially on the 31st of October and both times got :bfp:

Many thanks to the ladies that run/ update these threads as it really does take a lot of work :hugs: thanks

Hmmm, double post...

Well I'll use this space to say thanks again :hugs:

Hi, Just to let you know af got me this morning x

Stupid AF is here !! :cry: Started spotting lastnight and she's here full on now !! :cry: Ah well, maybe next cycle. :happydance: This next cycle we aren't going to temp, chart or use ovulation tests, we're going to try o natural !!! As with our Daughter, it just happened ! :winkwink: So now i dont know to count this as cycle day 1 or 2, Im thinking 2 because i was only spotting lastnight, today is the first day of it being full on... :wacko: Anyways, thats me onto next month !! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->