October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

I'd love to join! I'm ttc baby # 1. My period is due October 5th so put me down for that date please! :) Although I'll probably cave and test sooner...

TWW Sucks. lol

looking for every little symptom, which so far isn't any.
the first month we tried (last month) I was convinced I was preggers. lol had multiple symptoms, but in the end it was a no go. :(

This time nothing really. Sore breast, but not crazy sore...so not putting too much hope into this month.

Hopefully I can hold out until Oct. 5th to test. I'll probably crave tho and start testing early.

Good Luck Ladies.

Can I join? I'm on the 2nd cycle to TTC # 2. My ovulation date is Sep 21th, could you put me down for Oct. 5th? I will test sooner for sure since I have a lot of internet cheapies :)

Today is 7DPO, I didn't have any implantation pain or temperature dip. In my last pregnancy, I experienced strong pulling pain on 7DPO. So I'm kind of disappointed today. Really hope this month is the one.

Just found out my BIL and his fiance are expecting (via text - they live far away). I broke down crying for over 15 minutes. They haven't been together long and they weren't trying (not even close to ready to have kids). I'm not usually a cry-er so my husband didn't really know what to say. I was so excited to tell my FIL when we finally got pregnant (it would be his first grandchild) and had come up with some great ideas to surprise him.

I feel so bad for being upset about this.

I know exactly how you're feeling! Dh and I were the first to try in my family of 7 kids....the last to conceive! In fact, we're the only ones who ever tried at all! All 6 of my nieces and nephews on my side of the family were pleasant surprises, and with each announcement I felt myself dying inside! But despite fertility issues, we manages to conceive naturally and I've since forgotten the pain it not being MY positive! You'll get that positive, and when you see it, it'll be one of the best days of your life!! Until then, it is the most natural thing for you to be upset about it, so don't feel bad!

Welcome to the new ladies!!!

Sore boobs today and nauseated on and off- too early to be exciting symptoms but they are at least a confirmation that I ovulated since I'm not temping this month

Just found out my BIL and his fiance are expecting (via text - they live far away). I broke down crying for over 15 minutes. They haven't been together long and they weren't trying (not even close to ready to have kids). I'm not usually a cry-er so my husband didn't really know what to say. I was so excited to tell my FIL when we finally got pregnant (it would be his first grandchild) and had come up with some great ideas to surprise him.

I feel so bad for being upset about this.

I know exactly how you're feeling! Dh and I were the first to try in my family of 7 kids....the last to conceive! In fact, we're the only ones who ever tried at all! All 6 of my nieces and nephews on my side of the family were pleasant surprises, and with each announcement I felt myself dying inside! But despite fertility issues, we manages to conceive naturally and I've since forgotten the pain it not being MY positive! You'll get that positive, and when you see it, it'll be one of the best days of your life!! Until then, it is the most natural thing for you to be upset about it, so don't feel bad!

Well said, DaTucker! Heal is most often spelled t.i.m.e. :hugs:

So, we finished up the TTC BD for this cycle and I was so busy being cruise director. Now, I'm like....well....I guess I'll just sit over here and twiddle my thumbs. :coffee: Ugh...the tww...why must you be soooooooooo long?!

Mama bee- i'm in the same boat. It was a crazy week of BDing. My DH said, "can we rest on the weekend?" haha. Poor guy.

Yeah, we are pretty over it for now. At least the next time won't be so utilitarian :)

Had some spotting this morning so I am guessing AF will be here later today or tomorrow. I had so many signs this month and was getting quite hopeful. Won't give up til AF actually arrives though.

Good luck to all those starting the TWW - it does pass though it seems to take forever.

Hello again. I am 11 dpo today and no symptoms.. I am sure I had my timing right bc we've been doing it every day all months... This was my first month of clomid and I was hoping to not have another! I can't wait to test!!!!

Hey, CD 1 today so I thought I'd comment so I can find you guys again when I'm back in the 2ww. Might take a while as I ovulate between CD 17 and 19 but I'll just scrape into testing in October even if its later than CD 17. Xx

Hello to all the new ladies! :wave: FX'd this is all our months!

Well I had a nice and quiet weekend. Spent Saturday watching TV and Sunday was glorious weather so I spent it in the garden doing some gardening. In aching a bit today. :haha:

Turtle - thanks for the suggestion to get rid of my cold. It just seems to be lingering and not coming out in full force at the moment, so fingers crossed it disappears quickly. My acupuncturist said to drink lemon & ginger tea as well.

Cookie - sorry AF got you. :hug: I have a question for you, which from your ticker I think I know the answer! I was just wondering if you can have PCOS but still ovulate regularly? My cycles are 28/29 days but I was doing some research this weekend and I do have some PCOS symptoms - cystic acne and Hidradenitis suppurativa (boils in groin area). As I have always had regular cycles I didn't think PCOS would be a concern but I'm wondering if it could be now. Is this something they would be able to see if I had in a transvaginal scan? As I have one booked for tomorrow.
Also how does PCOS affect fertility? I thought it was just because it prevented ovulation. But can it affect fertility in other ways?

I hope everyone has a good Monday!

Xx

Hi Ladies!
Gosh I haven't been on since last week and it looks like I've missed a few pages of posts. Welcome to all the new ladies :wave:
Good luck to everyone, I'll try to catch up with everyone today depending on how busy work is.

This wkend was very unexpected with lots going on including a 17 mile bike ride yesterday. H and I used to Mt bike all the time and it's been 2 yrs since we did something so I'm paying for it today with sore muscles all over :(
We also got to DTD twice starting CD 7, so SMEP is in full effect :)

I hope you all have a good day!

Hi Bing - yes you can have regular cycles and still have pcos, my cycles become irregular when I gain weight. Symptoms can really vary so yeh there's always a possibility, excess hair is the most common symptoms, do you have a problem with that? Yes transvaginal scan would show it, women with pcos have tiny cysts on their ovaries so I'd mention it and they can check, but I'm sure they'd say if they saw them. Let me know how you get on. x

Peachcheeks - sometimes no sign can be a good sign.

Cookie sorry AF got you.

MnGmakes - sounds like you had a busy weekend. Good luck in the next little while.

Bing - hope you feel better soon. The tea sounds like a good idea.

The spotting has stopped completely so hopefully it will stay away now. Still suffering from exhaustion though did manage to drag myself and my youngest child out shopping (maybe that is why I am exhausted now) Looks like we will have thunder showers later today. I have been having hot flashes all morning which is very strange - I only have had this once about a year ago when AF arrived nearly 2 weeks late.

Thanks Cookie! No I've never had a problem with excess hair but I'll make sure to ask the nurse to check my ovaries out tomorrow when I have my scan. Xx

Hello again. I am 11 dpo today and no symptoms.. I am sure I had my timing right bc we've been doing it every day all months... This was my first month of clomid and I was hoping to not have another! I can't wait to test!!!!

We bd'd every day, too, up until 3dpo. I'm 10dpo and have already caved and tested. BFN so far, but I won't believe it until she :witch: shows.

Good morning! Welcome to all of the new ladies! :hi: Glad to have you along. I'm pretty sure I got everyone added! Caringo, did you have a date yet that you want me to add you for, or do you just want to let me know as you get closer?

Tanikit, I'm glad the spotting stopped! Your symptoms are sounding very promising to me, good luck! :)

Sorry, I'm sure I'm missing responding to a bunch of people! I just seem to have missed so much in such a short time! I hope everyone had a nice weekend! :)

I'm now 5dpo and just kinda hanging out, waiting for testing day to arrive. For some reason I feel much calmer this tww, not really sure why. I'm sure that will start to decrease the closer to testing date that I get! :haha:

Hello everyone,
I caved on the weekend and got 1 evap and 1 BFN, Hate those evaps..... they play with my emotions

I'm going to try to wait for Wednesday when I'm going to be 12dpo to test again.

The reason I tested was because I was feeling sore boobs, especially the left one and I saw veins I never saw before. I also had some light indigestion and nausea when I have my coffee in the morning. But all that is gone now. Except for a little nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->