October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Turtle, better wait for a while as my ovulation dates always seem to be different! :)

Leti, good luck! It's still early so don't give up yet! :)

Caringo, totally makes sense and is a-ok with me! Just let me know when you decide on a date. :)

Same with my ovulation day turtle it varies, so once I ovulate I'll let you know x

Same with my ovulation day turtle it varies, so once I ovulate I'll let you know x

Thanks, Cookie! Sorry I didn't ask you, I had seen you mention that it varies a little so I figured that's what you were doing. :)

Hello everyone,
I caved on the weekend and got 1 evap and 1 BFN, Hate those evaps..... they play with my emotions

I'm going to try to wait for Wednesday when I'm going to be 12dpo to test again.

The reason I tested was because I was feeling sore boobs, especially the left one and I saw veins I never saw before. I also had some light indigestion and nausea when I have my coffee in the morning. But all that is gone now. Except for a little nausea.

I'll be 12 dpo then, too. Also got bfns yesterday and today. DH asked me to chill out. Going to try to wait until AF is supposed to show on Friday. She's been exact the past 7 cycles, dang her.

Hello everyone,
I caved on the weekend and got 1 evap and 1 BFN, Hate those evaps..... they play with my emotions

I'm going to try to wait for Wednesday when I'm going to be 12dpo to test again.

The reason I tested was because I was feeling sore boobs, especially the left one and I saw veins I never saw before. I also had some light indigestion and nausea when I have my coffee in the morning. But all that is gone now. Except for a little nausea.

I'll be 12 dpo then, too. Also got bfns yesterday and today. DH asked me to chill out. Going to try to wait until AF is supposed to show on Friday. She's been exact the past 7 cycles, dang her.

mine is due on Saturday, but I can't wait that long, it goes against my principles. :haha:

So I'll be testing at 12dpo if not tomorrow.

FX for both of us.

I never tell DH when or how many times I test or he will send me straight to a Mental Hospital.

Well I caved today at 12 dpo and BFN with a dollar store test this morning. Looks like I'm out now if AF would hurry up so we can start our next round. GL ladies keeping my fx'd!

I also caved and testing this morning with fmu and BFN. I am 11 dpo. I broke down and cried to DH after talking to my mom. I thought I felt implantation pulling on 8 dpo but maybe not. GL to everyone else! I will test again Wednesday with FRER but I feel like I'm just wasting tests now.

Can you put me down for october 10th :)

11/12 dpo is early...never count yourself out until the witch shows up especially if you have some symptoms.

Started spotting this afternoon so I'm sure AF is right around the corner. You can move my date to Oct 28th.

I'm 12 DPO today but I've held out. No testing. I'm really feeling out this round and don't want to waste the tests. I really wanted to test on the 1st though so we'll see....

Sorry to hear some early BFNs among you, but it's early yet, here's hoping AF stays away and you all get a surprise

Hi ladies. Hope everyone had a peaceful weekend. We tried to get a little family time on Saturday, since we haven't had much time for that lately and it was really nice. DD took her first unassisted steps and is on the verge of walking. Took my hubby to the airport Sunday and he won't be back until Friday evening. Which is bad timing since today is CD 14 for me an I am expecting a +opk either tomorrow or Weds. So looks like timing won't be in our favor this month as I expected. Perhaps we will luck out and still catch the end of the surge Friday when he returns. Which would be awesome since Saturday is our birthday.

Hi ladies, GL to all that are in the "to test or not to test?" boat the next couple days!!! FXyou all get good news soon :)
leti, made me lol, my DH would be shocked if he knew how many tests I wasted... He has no idea how long these tww feel for us!
Fx for BFPs. Please share :)

Any other question, Has anyone ovulated during the full moon? I'm hearing that's great timing when ttc

Well I caved today at 12 dpo and BFN with a dollar store test this morning. Looks like I'm out now if AF would hurry up so we can start our next round. GL ladies keeping my fx'd!

I also caved and testing this morning with fmu and BFN. I am 11 dpo. I broke down and cried to DH after talking to my mom. I thought I felt implantation pulling on 8 dpo but maybe not. GL to everyone else! I will test again Wednesday with FRER but I feel like I'm just wasting tests now.

mommasboys2 and peachcheeks,
i'm 12dpo today (tuesday in japan:winkwink:) and caved too:blush:
negative here too, but don't give up! we still have a chance!!:thumbup:

I'm 12 DPO today but I've held out. No testing. I'm really feeling out this round and don't want to waste the tests. I really wanted to test on the 1st though so we'll see....

Sorry to hear some early BFNs among you, but it's early yet, here's hoping AF stays away and you all get a surprise

impressive!!:shock: i wish i was disciplined enough to resist:roll:
let's hope the 1st is the day we all get BFPs and start this month off right!:thumbup:

11/12 dpo is early...never count yourself out until the witch shows up especially if you have some symptoms.

thanks orion! i don't seem to have any "whoa, totally pregnant!" symptoms, either though:dohh:

Yay, AF finally came! I can officially start TTC! Hopefully ds will keep sleeping well so I can temp, too.
Question for those who might know, or even might just have an opinion-- Our fertility issues are from dh having a low morphology, only a 1% or 2% (can't remember which). A friend of mine mentioned how we usually become more fertile after having a baby. I knew this was true of the first few months, but she says it's not just in those first few months, it's more of a "permanent" thing. Say that's true...would that increase our chances of getting pregnant, even though the infertility is through dh? My friend seems to think so, but I'm skeptical.

You're welcome jumpingo :) The only time i counted myself out before AF was last month as I just knew. Otherwise Ive just patiently waiting. Ugg wish things went faster. It would be awesome if you had at least two trys each month to catch an eggie.

Just had the worst crazy real nightmare and now I'm scared to go back to sleep or get up and pee which I also need to do. I'm such a chicken heart! Anyone else up?

Hi ladies. sooooo after those squinter lines yesterday i tested again today (10dpo) and a faint line is still there. However as these were really cheap ic tests i m realy scared what i m seeing are just evaps! Tried to get my dd to pee in her potty to check my theory out but didnt need to go lol!! Anyway so i just couldnt take the mind screw up and went first thing in the morning for betas. The results should be back by 6pm. This is the longest 9hours of my life. If its negative i ll be devastated not because i was so hopeful for this month but because of those tests. Cant seem to be able to get pics on for some more eyes n opinions :(

Just had the worst crazy real nightmare and now I'm scared to go back to sleep or get up and pee which I also need to do. I'm such a chicken heart! Anyone else up?

i'm up! but it's also 3pm, so...yeah:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->