October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Chistiana, FX for numbers to come back before you know it and with a bfp result! Hopefully, your two LOs can keep you busy today!

if we are talking crazy dreams though...!

i temp at 4:30, my husband gets up around 6, and then i usually drift in and out of sleep until 8 or 9, and lately i have been having really weird dreams in those morning hours.

i can't remember what it was a couple days ago, but this morning i dreamt that my mom "caught" my husband and i having sex.:rofl::rofl:

Ok i made it..can you see it or is it just me? This was at about 7-8 mins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 26
I see it, Chistiana. When did the line show up? Super hopeful!!

I did get up to visit the restroom. Now I'm trying to settle back in. It has just been an odd sleep day and so I'm hoping for a good rest of the night.

Thanks mamabee! It was at around 7-8 minutes but tests says not to read after 5mins so this is why i m skeptical. Most ics say up to 10mins so thats why i looked, it wasnt even dry by the least. Uuurgggg i wish i was with my kidoes todays..i m
At school and there is no way i m teaching anyone anything today!!

You know what they say about disrupted sleep right????

Well its 10am here so i ll let you girls know in about 8hours (whos counting?!) thanks for looking, at least i know i m not going crazy hubby says he cant see anything!

Ooo Chistiana I see something that is how mine started out last month and the line got darker and is now coming up before the control line

Fx that is the start of your BFP !!!!! :happydance:

I think I see something Christiana. I have my fingers crossed the line gets darker for you.

AFM - I have just got home after my transvaginal ultrasound. It wasn't painful at all which I thought it would be, so that was relieving! They are going to send the pictures to my GP so I have to make an appointment to see her in around 1 week to discuss the results but the nurses inital comments were that she could not see anything abnormal and there were no cysts or anything. I heard her point on the screen to her collegue and say there is the follicle, so by the sounds of it my egg is growing nicely in there. To be honest I think im going to be one of those unexplained infertility cases! :haha:

Oh and my hubby isn't talking to me at the moment! :( We were going to do SMEP this month but last night (CD10) i was exhausted, as i still have a bit of a cold and its tiring me out, and I just couldn't be bothered to bd so he went in a mood with me! I'm only on CD11 today and I don't normally ovulate until CD15/16 so its not like we have missed the window or anything, but he made a through away comment about me expecting a 'miracle baby'!! MEN!!

Also is it bad, but I really can't be bothered to use OPK's this cycle? I think i've just got to the point where I have had enough of trying so hard and just want to try 'au natural' for a while.

Christi- I think I see something also. Crossing every crossable for you!

Bing- we're the same CD again! I hope he's not to upset with you during O time. You can always have make up sex :haha:
I'm not using any OPKs or temping this cycle either. Going only by cm. I'm finding it very relaxing.

AFM, we were able to DTD again last night :yipee:
I'm going to give it a rest for a day or two and pray he can do the same for O this weekend. Fxd for me please :)

Emski- hi! :wave: how is everything going so far?
Do you have any names picked out?

97.76 & MnG, FX you both catch those eggies! It is so much nicer not to fiddle with all the predictors (as I'm about to ask a charting question :/ ).

So last night's sleep was crap. I'm not sure what temp to use since I didn't sleep much more than 2 hours over any span. Here's what I'm looking at:

12:15am-1:45am 97.66
3:15am-5:25am 97.92
5:30am-6:30am 97.71

I normally temp at 6:30 and my last temp was 97.76. Today is 3dpo.

What do you all think?

97.76 & MnG, FX you both catch those eggies! It is so much nicer not to fiddle with all the predictors (as I'm about to ask a charting question :/ ).

So last night's sleep was crap. I'm not sure what temp to use since I didn't sleep much more than 2 hours over any span. Here's what I'm looking at:

12:15am-1:45am 97.66
3:15am-5:25am 97.92
5:30am-6:30am 97.71

I normally temp at 6:30 and my last temp was 97.76. Today is 3dpo.

What do you all think?

i would say take the one that is closest to your normal temping time and just check the sleep deprived box so FF knows it might be off a bit. all the temps seem roughly close together and are all high compared to your temps up to CD17, so i would say that any of them are still going to give you crosshairs and at 3dpo, it's not super important what the actual number is anyway, right?:shrug: if you were waiting for O, or a day from AF, maybe would matter more, but i doubt it will change anything with FF.:thumbup:

Hey MnG

All is well thanks went to the doc's yesterday and I have my booking in appointment on the 29th with the midwife.

so far my boobs hurt and are getting bigger, back ache and omg I pee so much and this morning was the first time I have been sick !!

I like Millie for a girl or Ava but not sure for a boy

How is everyone doing in October I have everything crossed for you all even my legs :winkwink:

Hey MnG

All is well thanks went to the doc's yesterday and I have my booking in appointment on the 29th with the midwife.

so far my boobs hurt and are getting bigger, back ache and omg I pee so much and this morning was the first time I have been sick !!

I like Millie for a girl or Ava but not sure for a boy

How is everyone doing in October I have everything crossed for you all even my legs :winkwink:

oooooh, Millie is cute!!:baby:

just :coffee: at 12dpo...with 4 bfns so far:roll:
will doubtfully be able to resist testing with another IC tomorrow,
but if my temp stays up on thursday, will break out a FRER:happydance::haha:

impressive!!:shock: i wish i was disciplined enough to resist:roll:
let's hope the 1st is the day we all get BFPs and start this month off right!:thumbup:

I like that plan! :thumbup:

Also is it bad, but I really can't be bothered to use OPK's this cycle? I think i've just got to the point where I have had enough of trying so hard and just want to try 'au natural' for a while.

Not at all, over-testing and over analyzing can get stressful, especially if you're in the long haul. You have absolutely nothing to feel guiltily about. Using OPKs won't help you conceive anyway, other then giving you information, and it sounds like you have a good handle on your cycle regardless.

Hopefully you can talk to your DH about how you're feeling as well. I know I can sometimes get cold and stand-offish because it's my DH who doesn't feel the urgency, but we talk it out and make everything better:hugs:

Good luck this round of TTC!

Thanks so much, Jumpingo. I am new at charting and sometimes I need to step back and look at whether it will make a big difference.

Emski, I love your girl names and let's be honest, your legs are crossed to hold the pee in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->