October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Emski, I love your girl names and let's be honest, your legs are crossed to hold the pee in ;)
:rofl:

:haha: I concur!

Emski- both names are super cute! I'm partial to Ava myself. Very cute for both a little girl and older woman :thumbup:

Mamabee- Personally, I would scrap all 3 temps only because they were all under 3 hours of sleep. Plus I find it odd that the mid temp was the highest. If you use FF it'll let you disregard the temp but still give you crosshairs.

I love Millie, if I weren't Greek I d probably snatch it away!

Re the temps..mamabee...I never get more that 3-4 hours of undisturbed sleep but it makes absolutely no difference to my temps ...sorry not much help here :)

Bing....MEN!!!! Like if you don't bd every single day then it must be a miracle to catch it...buuuhhh what do they know?? I agree with the no opks if it makes you more relaxed hun. I m not sure I should say I m sorry they didn't find anything but I guess it's good you don't have an extra thing to worry about. Fxd this is your cycle n your miracle baby!!

So ladies....results are back....10dpo.....hcg52!!!!!! Ow please pray this is a sticky one, pls pls pls :)

Wow, I missed a ton in such a short period of time! I think I'm pretty well caught up, sorry if I miss anything big! :)

Welcome, Ruz! I'll get you added to the front page, glad to have you along! :)

Crystl, I'll change you to the 28th. Sorry about AF arriving! :hugs:

DaTucker, I'm sorry, I really don't have any clue on the whole "more fertile after having a kid" thing. I would tend to agree with what you're saying, but that's totally just a guess on my part!

Christiana, congrats!!! That's GREAT news, so happy for you! You're starting this month out right for us! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Want me to change it on the front page yet, or wait a day or two? :)

Bing, I'm glad your testing went well and that it didn't hurt! I hope you get good results at your appointment next week. I agree with Christiana, I don't wish they had found something wrong but I do know that might have given you a better starting point for "fixing" it. :/ I hope they can at least suggest more things to help, at the very least! Sorry about the fight with DH too, that's pretty funny though that he thinks it would have to be a "miracle baby" when you're that far out from O! :haha:

MnG, yay for dtd again last night! Sounds like you're well on your way with SMEP this month! :happydance: I have my FX for you that it continues to run smoothly around O day! :)

Emski, I love those names for little girls! I'm with MnG, I particularly partial to Ava. I love that one!

Afm, I'm 6dpo now so still just waiting. I did have some pretty big cramping last night so I'm hoping that's a good sign! Although I've been having pulls and small twinges for about 2 months now so it was probably just magnified of those. I guess I'll find out in a few days! :)

Thanks ladies! Turtle you can change it if you want...if it sticks it sticks if it doesn't it doesn't...pls pls stick baby bean!

Aww Congrats Christiana :happydance: !!!!!

Thanks ladies knowing hubby he will change his mind a million times

I have to say I have full sympathy for the ladies who have a small bladder I now know what it is like to have to pee 2-3 times a night ! its not fun !

lol mama your quite right about that its a small comfort these days knowing I have a toilet near by !

MnG sounds like you have been a busy bee with all the bding !

Bing I am so glad the appointment went well today and the probe didn't hurt ! I agree with the other ladies it's good in a way they didn't find anything like cysts but must be a bit frustrating still not having an exact idea of what is going on fx October is your month specially if your going to try au natural

MnG sounds like you have been a busy bee with all the bding !

We sure have :haha: I'm glad he was able to 2 days in a row as sometimes he isn't able to finish at all. Good timing this month for sure!

Emski, love Ava for a girl. So cute and sweet for a little one, but also very elegant, smart and beautiful for a grown woman!

bing, by all means take a break. I would love to REALLY, stop trying, and thinking so much bc apparently that's when those little miracles happen!

GL everyone xo

I'm feeling really sad, I tested this morning, bfn, when I checked it later on I saw a very faint line, i was happy for like 15 min, then I went and look at it again and there was nothing :nope: , not even a shadow. :cry::cry::cry:

This is too hard!

13 dpo today and tested this morning with a frer and it was bfn again so all hope is gone as I thought it would definitely be positive on a frer by now.

Congrats Chistiana on your bfp praying for a h&h pregnancy!

BFN this morning at 14dpo and AF arrived later in the day.

Christiana, I got it changed on the front page! Wahoo! :) :)

Sorry to all that are feeling out; it's not over until it's over! and to those who had AF arrive, I really hope this next cycle is the one! :hugs: Hang in there, ladies!

Thanks ladies, keep us in your prayers pls!
Leti how many dpo r u?
Mommasboys I didn't get my bfp on a frer until 14dpo last time round, hang in there!

Sorry to those who got af, but think positive..new cycle, new hope! Lots of baby fist to all!

Thanks ladies, keep us in your prayers pls!
Leti how many dpo r u?
Mommasboys I didn't get my bfp on a frer until 14dpo last time round, hang in there!

Sorry to those who got af, but think positive..new cycle, new hope! Lots of baby fist to all!

10 dpo I know is early but I'm going crazy!

Christiana~Congrats on your BFP! So happy for you! Fx for sticky baby bean. :happydance: Where in Greece do you live? Hubby and I visited Athens & Crete in 2010. We have a painting of the coastline in our living room from the trip. I would imagine I was there when he was giving me my injections and it wouldn’t hurt as bad.

Emski~your names are very cute. I am leaning towards Millie.

Mommas~I can see why your Dr would want to speed up the process. Two years is too long to wait for your bundle of joy. Your boys are very handsome in their uniforms.

MamaBee~Cruise Director! LOL! Too cute!

Bing~I hope you get to feeling better and that your cold goes away. Feel better soon. It sounds like your appointment went well. It sounds like nothing glaring popped out, so that is good news. This fertility stuff is like peeling back an onion. It can take awhile to do tests and time will tell you what is going on. Hubby and I have been trying for a year and half and going to a RE since January. It has been one of the most stressful situations I have ever gone through. I put it up there with divorce and death. If you need a break, take a break. The fight with your guy will blow over and he will be back for the sweet Bing lovin. ;O)

GL to the ladies trying SMEP this month! I’m looking forward to seeing how it goes for you.:hugs:

Yoga, how did your procedure go yesterday? I hope it went smoothly, and that you're feeling ok! :)

AFM, the 2 week wait has officially started. I am relieved that I have a break from the Dr visits and injections. I’ve decided that I am taking it easy this coming weekend. I have hit a brick wall with meds and ultrasounds. My body and mind have been put through the ringer. I have all of the confidence in the world that my Dr will get the job done and I trust that all of this will be worth it in the end. I just need a break.

I am not feeling so great today. I went home from work early, because the injections have made me so sore. I woke up at 1:30AM in pain and didn’t get back to sleep until 4AM and then had to get up at 5AM for work. I am grateful for the people covering for me at work that know what is going on. They have made this so much easier for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->