October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Yoga, how did your procedure go yesterday? I hope it went smoothly, and that you're feeling ok! :)

Hi Turtle! It went perfect! Thank you for asking. I hope you caught the egg with all of that bding.:spermy:

Joining yall...I have no clue when I'm going to ovulate. I might not even be able to test in October honestly. In a lot of pain from af right now, but it's my normal. Just all around miserable.

I'd like to join here too -- Christiana, congratulations! You've made me feel that this is a very positive thread.

I'm 3dpo, but not expecting much this month because I O'd late, which means our timing was really rubbish. Not out til the witch sings, though. Planning to test on the 8th, which will be 11dpo.

Chistiana- Thank you! I have never gotten a BFP before 14 dpo but I also never use FRER I usually use dollar store tests so I was just hoping if I was it would have shown up on a FRER today that is why I went out and bought some today. I guess I will see in the morning and if still BFN af should be here tomorrow or Thursday one.

Yoga- Thank you they are my world and I just wished they would stay little they grow to fast. My youngest came up to me today and asked when I was going to have another baby that he wants a little brother or sister. I had to excuse myself, after I told him I didn't know, to keep him from seeing me cry. Keeping my Fx'd that this is your month and I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Yesterday I woke up with tender breasts, which got me hoping.
I believe I'm 7DPO, but I could be more...Not exactly sure when I ovulated.

Today my breasts were still sore, and when I came home from work I noticed a light spot on my undies. (tmi). Whipped and got light brown/pink blood.....

Not sure if it is IB (Crossing my fingers like crazy) or the witch is early. Like 5-6days early.

I'll keep you ladies posted. Hopefully its not the witch showing up early. So far since stopping BC she has been on time like clock work.

So it looks like my body is gearing up for O time again yay. Having ewcm at the moment and lots of it. However did an opk and it was negative, but my guess is when i test later tonight it should turn into a positive :) Hope dh is ready lol.

congrats christiana on the BFP

sympathies for those visited by AF

And solidarity to those testing tomorrow. I think I'm going to go for it. Maybe this will be lucky cycle 13? What is it supposed to be? 85% in the first year? Here's hoping the odds are with me 'cause they certainly haven't been so far.....

Wow congratulations Christiana! I'm so happy for you and praying that little beans sticks for you this time round!

Yoga - I'm so glad your procedure went well and that your colleagues are being supportive! I'm praying this is your month!

I hope everyone else has managed to catch that eggy this cycle and GL to those testing soon!

Afm - Thanks for all your kind words and well wishes! My cold seems to be getting worse now though. I think it may be moving into a chest infection as I'm now coughing up lots of nasty stuff and feeling breathless with a tight chest :(

It also doesn't help I'm having a rubbish time at work at the moment. It's that bad I started browsing the internet for new jobs yesterday! I do love the firm I work for as they treat their staff well but it's just the project im working on at the moment is so boring and tedious and working on it means I'm missing out on opportunities to work on better projects which will give me more experience and allow me to progress quicker in my career. I just feel I'm being held back a bit at the moment. Plus I have a long daily commute which is getting me down! Just wish I was pregnant already so I knew I'd be going on maternity leave soon and leaving it all behind! :haha:

Yoga, great news on the procedure. What's your next step?

Bing, chin up girlfriend! Don't let the crazies get you down :hug: what else would you want to do besides what you're doing now? Or will you stay in the same field?

Afm, today is a great day! A close friend of mine is delivering in my hospital today and I got pulled to work on OB! I'm so excited!! :) can't wait to be the first to take his picture.

Invivo our timing was rubbish too this month but i guess it just takes one little buger! Kmfx!

Kj your symptoms sound super promising..soooo exciting!!

Mommaboys i hope tomorrows tests puts a permanent smile on your face!!

Bing yiiikes sounds difficult. Get well soon girl, you cant go sneezing in hubbys face these days! I know wht you mean about maternity leave but just keep looking and you ll see..te opportunity will arrie just when you need it most!

Lots of luck to everyone testing soon!

I had a temp drop today.
I even tested because I was so set on it. Got an evap line. AF should arrive today or tomorrow.
Sigh, I don't want to do this for another year. Looks like it's time to get some tests done.

GL ladies

I had a temp drop today.
I even tested because I was so set on it. Got an evap line. AF should arrive today or tomorrow.
Sigh, I don't want to do this for another year. Looks like it's time to get some tests done.

GL ladies

temp drop for me too:cry:

i got a call from my primary care doc that my pap smear (not ttc related, but guess it was good timing) was abnormal and have been referred to the obgyn clinic for further testing.:nope:

and then, because apparently i'm just a glutton for punishment, i tested in the evening after a 5 or so hour hold and white as white gets.:nope:

just an all around crappy day.:roll:

but no AF yet, so not sure if the sleepiness is my mind's attempt to escape reality or actually a symptom...:coffee:

Awww, sorry to hear that, treeroot.

I've been there with needing tests and hating my body because it doesn't work the way it should. Better to have it looked in to; it could be something straightforward and easily put right.

::hugs::

Hey jump, Hugs :hugs:

We can :cry: together, though while AF stays away there's this cruel hope you know?

Sorry to hear about the abnormal results, I'm sure that's a bit scary. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

I'll be testing on October 19 - I'm having mittelshmerz right now! Fingers crossed!

Hey jump, Hugs :hugs:

We can :cry: together, though while AF stays away there's this cruel hope you know?

Sorry to hear about the abnormal results, I'm sure that's a bit scary. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

cruel hope is so accurate! just enough to keep you hanging on and thinking, "but, maybe..??" and more than enough to make the arrival of AF just heartbreaking.

hugs right back to you:hugs:

MnG - wow that does sound exciting! I hope it's a smooth delivery! :thumbup: yes I would want to stay in the same field. But with TTC it's not a good time to move jobs realistically so I'll just have to ride it out in this job until I eventually get my turn and go on maternity leave! :)

Tree - sorry for your temp drop! Chin up! I'm on cycle #15 now so know exactly how you feel. Our time will come!

Jump - sorry for your temp drop too! :hugs:

Afm - nothing to report other than lots of ewcm! I best get BDing tonight no matter how I'll I'm feeling! :haha:

Xx

AF arrived yesterday, only 11 days after expected O.

I guess I need to start temping, so I can figure out what is going on. I went and got a thermometer, but I don't sleep well so I'm concerned it won't really help.

jumpingo and treeroot, I'm right there with you both, BFN this morning. Sorry about your abnormal pap jumpingo, I had it for almos 3 yrs, last one was clear, they just monitore it more frequently. GL.

I have no symptoms whatsoever and stating to catch a cold, bummer.

Lanfear333 sorry the witch got you :(

Aw, sorry she got you, Lanfear.

Last cycle my LP was only 11 days long (confirmed ovulation) instead of the usual 13. Not sure what was going on; will be interesting to see what happens this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->