October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Whoa I'm behind! Sorry to everyone who got AF and congrats to Christiana (sp?) on your BFP!! H&H 9 months!

AFM, CD 4 and AF is winding down, thank goodness...could have a few more days of bleeding though. I haven't been temping throughout AF but I did this morning, randomly...and it was a post-O temp. I was pretty confused until I remembered I am getting over a sinus infection and it's most likely from that :dohh: Ugh.

Getting AF this cycle was pretty rough as I got it the day before our 2 year anniversary, and I was SO hoping to have a great surprise for the hubby. I told him that I was gonna do this fun surprise and he felt bad and said, "well is there any way you can get pregnant right now?" On day 2 of AF. :haha: Silly guy! I know I've explained it to him before! It was sweet though.

Good luck to everyone BDing and testing soon!!

Good morning, and welcome to the new ladies! I've got you added. :)

Bing, sorry about your job! And that your cold is getting worse. Yikes! :( Get plenty of rest and stay on top of it! :hugs:

Jump, sorry about your abnormal pap! I know that can definitely be scary! :hugs: I had abnormal ones for years, they just made me come in every 6 months instead of every 12 months. After 3 normal ones I finally was released back to being every 12 months, it was a very exciting day for me! :haha: Good luck, I really hope it's nothing and that you're ok!

Sorry that AF arrived, Lan! :hugs:

MnG, that's so cool! How exciting for you! Sounds like a great day for sure. :)

Aw, Tree, Jump, & Leti, Big :hugs:! I just want to cry with you. As eager as I am to start testing, I'm not looking forward to that cruel hope period. I hope everything clears up (colds and pap smears and such) and that you can find comfort in the better days ahead.

Oh, I forgot! Lucky me can get hit with the :witch: twice in one month. Please change me to the 26th.

Well I tested this morning with my last frer and I must say I'm not sure I like the super skinny lines on these. I would assume if I were actually pregnant that the line would be easy to see at 14 dpo. So I thought that I seen a VERY VERY faint line but now I am not so sure. I am pretty convinced that it is just wishful thinking and that I'm seeing things. :dohh: Here is my test from this morning do you ladies see anything or am I just seeing things as I suspect?

Attachments

• 20141001_062544.jpg
    20141001_062544.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 27
Well I tested this morning with my last frer and I must say I'm not sure I like the super skinny lines on these. I would assume if I were actually pregnant that the line would be easy to see at 14 dpo. So I thought that I seen a VERY VERY faint line but now I am not so sure. I am pretty convinced that it is just wishful thinking and that I'm seeing things. :dohh: Here is my test from this morning do you ladies see anything or am I just seeing things as I suspect?

I think I see something, FX is a BFP for you!

I'm going to test Saturday, October 4th if the :witch: doesn't show by then!

I think I see something! FX

I think I see a shadow. Is there any colour to it in person? FX'd for you.

Xx

I see a line too. Any colour on it? And did it come up in the time limit?

Could be a late implantation -- starting to get excited for you!! :happydance:

First cycle ttc for #2....been going nuts with symptom tracking! DD was a surprise so I didn't go through any of this with her.....AF due between now and Friday (10/3, I think?! my cycle has been irregular pp). Trying to hold off testing until 10/5!!! Wish me luck! haha

Thanks for all the support for us early Octoberers.

Just thought I'd post my test from this morning anyway. I assume it's an evap line because it's so faint and because of my temp drop this morning.

Attachments

• 20141001_074618.jpg
    20141001_074618.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 20
Evap? It showed after the indicated line...

Attachments

• 1412185463543.jpg
    1412185463543.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for all the support for us early Octoberers.

Just thought I'd post my test from this morning anyway. I assume it's an evap line because it's so faint and because of my temp drop this morning.

treeroot when did that line appear, after the wait time? If I had that show up I'd be freaking out! :happydance:

First cycle ttc for #2....been going nuts with symptom tracking! DD was a surprise so I didn't go through any of this with her.....AF due between now and Friday (10/3, I think?! my cycle has been irregular pp). Trying to hold off testing until 10/5!!! Wish me luck! haha

Good luck cthom321!!! :witch: is due for me this weekend so I'm trying to hold off on POAS. I'm not temping this cycle so it's difficult waiting with no temps to go off of :cry: My first 2 kids weren't really planned, I just went with it a voila! I was pregnant. Trying - really, really, realllllly trying - for #3 and even though I told myself I wouldn't, I've been driving myself crazy symptom spotting :wacko:

treeroot when did that line appear, after the wait time? If I had that show up I'd be freaking out! :happydance:

Lol, ya, if I hadn't had my temp drop this morning I would have been excited, or at least considerably more hopeful!

The line showed up within the wait time 1-2 min.

I actually just pulled it out of the garbage to look again; it's the same but with a darker edge on one side.

Lol, maybe I just don't trust these things! My BBT has always been pretty good at predicting incoming AF, so I guess I just trust that more.

Guess we'll see what my temp is tomorrow morning (assuming AF doesn't show before then)..... :coffee:

Treeroot, I wouldn't consider that one faint at all! I would totally call that a bfp! I can see why your temps would confuse you though...but that's looking GREAT to me!

Leti, I'm not really sure what I see on yours! :haha: Is there any color in person?

Mommas, I see something on yours, but same question for you...is there any color in person?

Wow, so exciting! You ladies are starting us out on the right foot!

Got all the new ladies added, and welcome to you all! Good luck! :dust:

Lol, ya, if I hadn't had my temp drop this morning I would have been excited, or at least considerably more hopeful!

The line showed up within the wait time 1-2 min.

I actually just pulled it out of the garbage to look again; it's the same but with a darker edge on one side.

Lol, maybe I just don't trust these things! My BBT has always been pretty good at predicting incoming AF, so I guess I just trust that more.

Guess we'll see what my temp is tomorrow morning (assuming AF doesn't show before then)..... :coffee:

If I remember correctly, I've seen temp drops on FF charts with/after a :bfp: and if that appeared within the wait time I'd be running my booty to the store for a digi test! I was gonna say it appears to be an evap if it sat awhile... but now I'm skeptical! FX this is a start of something for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->