October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Well then....that certainly changes my outlook.... :huh:

Last time I took a test was in January, so I don't have a lot of experience reading them.

Ok ladies, here's the plan. I have a FR test that is probably better then the one I took this morning.

Tomorrow morning I test again. If we're still looking good then I'm making a nice breakfast for DH and finding some cool way to tell him.

If it's a no go, well, no worse off then I was already expecting.

This is going to be a loooong 17 hrs :coffee::coffee::coffee:

treeroot when did that line appear, after the wait time? If I had that show up I'd be freaking out! :happydance:

Lol, ya, if I hadn't had my temp drop this morning I would have been excited, or at least considerably more hopeful!

The line showed up within the wait time 1-2 min.

I actually just pulled it out of the garbage to look again; it's the same but with a darker edge on one side.

Lol, maybe I just don't trust these things! My BBT has always been pretty good at predicting incoming AF, so I guess I just trust that more.

Guess we'll see what my temp is tomorrow morning (assuming AF doesn't show before then)..... :coffee:

If I remember correctly, I've seen temp drops on FF charts with/after a :bfp: and if that appeared within the wait time I'd be running my booty to the store for a digi test! I was gonna say it appears to be an evap if it sat awhile... but now I'm skeptical! FX this is a start of something for you!

I agree. FF calls that a fall back rise. Fxd!

Good luck cthom321!!! :witch: is due for me this weekend so I'm trying to hold off on POAS. I'm not temping this cycle so it's difficult waiting with no temps to go off of :cry: My first 2 kids weren't really planned, I just went with it a voila! I was pregnant. Trying - really, really, realllllly trying - for #3 and even though I told myself I wouldn't, I've been driving myself crazy symptom spotting :wacko:[/QUOTE]

Good luck to you too!! :)

Evap? It showed after the indicated line...

Leti if that appeared after the wait time the I'd say it's an evap based on the lack of color in the center. BUT... it's not over til the :witch: shows! FX for you!

Well then....that certainly changes my outlook.... :huh:

Last time I took a test was in January, so I don't have a lot of experience reading them.

Ok ladies, here's the plan. I have a FR test that is probably better then the one I took this morning.

Tomorrow morning I test again. If we're still looking good then I'm making a nice breakfast for DH and finding some cool way to tell him.

If it's a no go, well, no worse off then I was already expecting.

This is going to be a loooong 17 hrs :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Haha yes. Tick tock tick tock! I'm anxious for you, can't wait to see your FRER!

Treeroot, what a beautiful line. Expecting great things from the FRER tomorrow morning.

Tree - that looks fab! Can't wait to see your FRER results tomorrow!

Leti - I think I see something but no colour to it. Does it have colour in person?

FX'd for you ladies!

Afm - ive had lots of ewcm today so wish me luck to catch that eggy! :sex: :spermy: :sex:

Xx

Congrats tree root !

Leti, I think that is def a bfp, I've seen enough of mine dried up pregnant and not to see a big difference. Congrats!!

So ladies, today is one month to the day from when I was in the hospital having my miscarriage, and today I had the very faintest of BFPs! It looks a lot like yours Leti, and like I said, I've seen enough of mine to know the difference. I'm just worried about having a sticky bean this time, I was so optimistic last time and it didn't work out. Please send prayers/good thoughts and cross all the things for me!!

treeroot- that looks like a bfp to me!!

congrats 1Atlalanta!

sorry to those who the nasty witch arrive for xxx

good luck bing!!!

afm- either 5 or 6 dpo... tick tock tick tock... not feeling very positive, but then i never am lol

Ladies how do I change my info under my name? It currently says Mum (Mom) but I see alot of BnB users have customized info instead of the generics from the drop down list in the settings. I'd like mine to say 1 girl, 1 boy, TTC #3

Congrats tree root !

Leti, I think that is def a bfp, I've seen enough of mine dried up pregnant and not to see a big difference. Congrats!!

So ladies, today is one month to the day from when I was in the hospital having my miscarriage, and today I had the very faintest of BFPs! It looks a lot like yours Leti, and like I said, I've seen enough of mine to know the difference. I'm just worried about having a sticky bean this time, I was so optimistic last time and it didn't work out. Please send prayers/good thoughts and cross all the things for me!!

I hope you are right FXd for both of us!!!!!

Ladies how do I change my info under my name? It currently says Mum (Mom) but I see alot of BnB users have customized info instead of the generics from the drop down list in the settings. I'd like mine to say 1 girl, 1 boy, TTC #3

Ok go to user cp, then edit your details.
Then scroll down, there is this big box , like the second half of the screen, that says " optional information" or something. The first section there is family, so type what you want it to say here, then click save at the bottom.
Hope these directions were clear enough...

Oooooooh I wanna POAS so bad now! :brat: But instead, I will likely :laundry: and :munch: and :dishes:

It was pink but it was such a faint line that I'm not calling it a bfp. I am due to start af tomorrow night or Thursday morning so if she still hasn't shown then I will test again. Not getting my hopes up just yet!

Bing, good luck catching that eggie! Go get 'em! :haha:

Wow ladies, you are REALLY starting this thread out right! Congrats to all of you!!! I can't wait to see more test results as you continue to test! Please let me know when/if you want me to change it on the front page! :D

Atlanta, that's crazy timing for sure! How cool! It's like it was meant to be. :) Let me know if you want me to change it in the September thread! And good luck, I hope this little one sticks!

This board turned around quick! I want some of the Kool aid you gals are drinking! Can I just go pee on a stick now?! So happy for all of you :happydance:

How are you turtle? Feeling any good vibes? ( symptoms are overrated, just looking for the vibes!) rooting for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->