October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Congrats to those getting their BFPs yay starting oct on a GREAT note.

Afm wishing ovulation and the tww would just zip on by. Keeping my fx for a positive tonight so dh and i can go catch that eggie during our marathon lol. Just praying this cycle is the one as i hate seeing all the bfns each month. Just sucks as tonight is my first rhythmic gymnastics practice and Imwas hoping to already be preggers so I could give a big surprise to everyone, but i guess it will have to wait. I hope sooner rather than later.

Well I tested this morning with my last frer and I must say I'm not sure I like the super skinny lines on these. I would assume if I were actually pregnant that the line would be easy to see at 14 dpo. So I thought that I seen a VERY VERY faint line but now I am not so sure. I am pretty convinced that it is just wishful thinking and that I'm seeing things. :dohh: Here is my test from this morning do you ladies see anything or am I just seeing things as I suspect?

i saw something when i looked from my phone, but now on the computer, i'm not sure...isn't it usually the other way around?:wacko: fx it turns into a full blown positive!!

Thanks for all the support for us early Octoberers.

Just thought I'd post my test from this morning anyway. I assume it's an evap line because it's so faint and because of my temp drop this morning.

um, treeroot, if that showed within the time, i'd be :wohoo:ing all over!:haha: congrats!! can't wait to see the FRER!

This board turned around quick! I want some of the Kool aid you gals are drinking! Can I just go pee on a stick now?! So happy for all of you :happydance:

seriously! sign me up for whatever everyone else is having!:winkwink:

temp dropped a bit more this morning. no AF yet, but 99% sure she'll be here today. last 2 cycles were 28 days, and i'm CD29, so right on time. stupid :witch:

:growlmad::gun::dohh::nope::cry:

This board is moving along quickly. So many bfps already and more to come I think! :)

Mamabee- you can POAS as much as you want for me. I only did that 3x last cycle so there's much to be made up for ;)

Atlanta- I've got my everything crossed for you! I hope this one sticks! :hugs:

Orion- nothing better than a bd marathon. Get on it girl! ;)

Bing- you and I must be soul sisters lol. I also had blobbage (is that a word? Haha) of ewcm today. Hoping hubby is ready to get down to business tonight and through Monday.
Hope you catch that eggie!! :spermy: :spermy:

Treeroot- I agree with the girls. I think you've really got something there!!!

It was pink but it was such a faint line that I'm not calling it a bfp. I am due to start af tomorrow night or Thursday morning so if she still hasn't shown then I will test again. Not getting my hopes up just yet!

I hear ya, but I have to say, I love the look of that chart!

I hope I'm right too lol! I'll test again tomorrow, hopefully it's darker! When ru planning on testing again Leti?

I hope I'm right too lol! I'll test again tomorrow, hopefully it's darker! When ru planning on testing again Leti?

I'm testing tomorrow again. If it ends up being an evap I'll never buy dollar tree test again. I've gotten a bfn and 3 Suspicious evaps so far this week.

Atalanta - FX'd for your sticky bean!

Well me & hubby BD'd on the lounge carpet and then I spent a hour with my legs in the air watching the great british bake off! (sorry tmi) :rofl:

MnG - yes out cycles do seen to always be the same! :haha: I am guessing I'll ovulate on Saturday as I usually have around 5 days of ewcm before ovulation. I hope you managed to bd and catch that eggy!

I'm off to bed now ladies. Speak to you all tomorrow xx

This board turned around quick! I want some of the Kool aid you gals are drinking! Can I just go pee on a stick now?! So happy for all of you :happydance:

me too! send some my way!

two more pregnancy announcements on fb today ended up with me eating a bowl of chocolate chips (the only chocolate we had in the house). im so over this whole ttc crap.

:rofl: at Bing! Picturing how sexy that must've looked!

I've been a mess today. My sleep has been crap lately and I think it has me completely strung out. Every little thing has been upsetting, my boobs hurt, lunch wasn't right, my kids were acting out, etc etc etc and then my husband calls and tells me he wrecks his car on the way to work. Wednesday is done for me. It is a good thing that God's mercies are new each morning, because I need a huge refill ASAP!

**disclaimer: I know there are way worse things in this world to be upset over. Truly, I am a blessed woman. I just needed a quick vent session.

:rofl: at Bing! Picturing how sexy that must've looked!

I've been a mess today. My sleep has been crap lately and I think it has me completely strung out. Every little thing has been upsetting, my boobs hurt, lunch wasn't right, my kids were acting out, etc etc etc and then my husband calls and tells me he wrecks his car on the way to work. Wednesday is done for me. It is a good thing that God's mercies are new each morning, because I need a huge refill ASAP!

**disclaimer: I know there are way worse things in this world to be upset over. Truly, I am a blessed woman. I just needed a quick vent session.

Everybody's "hard day" is different, even those who have gone through traumatic effects can still get irritated in traffic jams.

It's healthy to feel put out once in awhile...that's how we know what awesome feels like! Here's hoping some awesome comes your way to balance everything out.

Thanks MnG...hubby was annoyed with me last night as i was too tired to bd lol...hey i gotta save up for when it counts lol. Hoping tonight is the night.

Thanks MnG...hubby was annoyed with me last night as i was too tired to bd lol...hey i gotta save up for when it counts lol. Hoping tonight is the night.

Good luck and have fun :sex: !

We definitely get tired in between the main "go time", we tried a consecutive method this round, we made it 4 days in a row :haha:

jumoingo: Yes I guess I should have rotated the picture before I posted it that's just the way the picture was on my phone. :dohh:

treeroot: Thank you! I have had a couple of pretty charts in the past and ended up not pregnant do I'm not holding my breath on that one. I'm wondering if maybe the Clomid is what's making my chart look so nice? It is my first month of taking it so not sure if it would affect it or not.

I have ran to the restroom several times today thinking AF was her just to have a bunch of creamy cm (tmi sorry). I've also had dull cramping all day and this pulling feeling near my right ovary. Not sure if maybe I have a cyst or what's going on over there. I've had a few symptoms but I'm not sure if it is the Clomid or actual symptoms. Still feel like AF is on her way will know in the next couple of days if I should test again.

GL ladies Fx'd for lots of BFP's this month!

How are you turtle? Feeling any good vibes? ( symptoms are overrated, just looking for the vibes!) rooting for ya!

Hey Jules! Thanks for asking! I honestly have been having good vibes from this cycle and been really feeling hopeful. Not sure if it's just the same as always, or a reason why but I've been feeling good about it. But then I had some VERY light spotting today so I'm guessing I was wrong and AF is on her way. :( I'm 7dpo and I know it could be ib but I spot every cycle off and on for about 3-5 days before AF so I'm not feeling as hopeful anymore.

We've had a stressful week with my grandma, and things feel pretty up in the air with her right now. So maybe the "good vibes" was just hopeful wishing on my part, so I could tell her before I no longer have a chance to. I'm planning on testing on Saturday and my sister and I are taking a day road trip on Saturday to visit her in the hospital, so I was hopeful! But I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. :shrug:

Well I tested this morning with my last frer and I must say I'm not sure I like the super skinny lines on these. I would assume if I were actually pregnant that the line would be easy to see at 14 dpo. So I thought that I seen a VERY VERY faint line but now I am not so sure. I am pretty convinced that it is just wishful thinking and that I'm seeing things. :dohh: Here is my test from this morning do you ladies see anything or am I just seeing things as I suspect?

i saw something when i looked from my phone, but now on the computer, i'm not sure...isn't it usually the other way around?:wacko: fx it turns into a full blown positive!!

jumoingo: Yes I guess I should have rotated the picture before I posted it that's just the way the picture was on my phone. :dohh:

sorry, i actually didn't even notice if the picture was flipped or anything.:blush: i meant that usually people say "i can't see anything, but i'm on my phone" or stuff that implies that looking from a computer is easier to see lines. i saw it better from my phone, which i thought was opposite of what i see people saying.:thumbup:

Good luck and have fun :sex: !

We definitely get tired in between the main "go time", we tried a consecutive method this round, we made it 4 days in a row :haha:

Yeah my plan is to get 4 days in a row but we shall see. We have never gone more than two days in a row, so ive got to keep things interesting for him hahaha. At least he is in better spirits again and smiling and last night he laughed at me because i was doing a second opk hoping it was positive lol. He was just feeling a bit down because of how long its taking. But with a bit of reassurance and such he feels better. But reguardless of the opk result for tonight, there is fun to be had hehehe. Oh how i love this thread. Keeps us laughing :)

Everybody's "hard day" is different, even those who have gone through traumatic effects can still get irritated in traffic jams.

It's healthy to feel put out once in awhile...that's how we know what awesome feels like! Here's hoping some awesome comes your way to balance everything out.

i just really liked this...everybody's hard day is different. beautifully said.

:hugs:

i just really liked this...everybody's hard day is different. beautifully said.

:hugs:

I really like this too! Thanks for posting this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->