October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Heck, i joined after it had been quite a few months of us trying when the frustration set in. I couldnt believe how many others were in my same situation. It gave me more hope to keep trying and to not give up. And no matter what it takes we will find a way.

This exactly! This is exactly how I feel every month. There's so much support it makes it that much easier to carry on each month. I love you girls!

Gonna be leaving the thread girls. We are being forced to postpone TTC at the moment as I have shingles. Best wishes to you all, hopefully by the time I'm better there will be lots of little stickies!! X

Same here, I joined a few months in as well, it's been a long year for sure.

But it looks like everyone was right....most definitely got a BFP this morning.

Not to mention a big 'ol temp jump too.

I can't believe I'm going to get one of those flashing BFP things.

So interestingly, DH has absolutely no idea. He was with me when I called the fertility clinic yesterday and we briefly talked about where we could get a referral. I didn't say anything after you ladies started to set me straight!

---------

Everyone's support here is really encouraging, it's a wonderful way in which technology can create that village atmosphere that is often missing from our lives. Our challenges as woman who wish to be mothers are so different then they were in the past, and they will continue to change in the future. All of you are rising to that challenge beautifully. There are many paths to motherhood, and if that's your destination, you have no reason to feel guilty for how you're getting there.
Stay strong and POAS on :winkwink:

Gonna be leaving the thread girls. We are being forced to postpone TTC at the moment as I have shingles. Best wishes to you all, hopefully by the time I'm better there will be lots of little stickies!! X

Oh no! I really hope you're able to recover quickly, I know shingles can be quite serious. Get better soon

Well now I have no idea what to think after yesterdays faintest line possible or what ever it was and now this morning my temp has went up. I was sure it would go down today as af should be here soon. Ugh this is so confusing I did nothing different besides test about 15 mins early, but wouldn't it be lower not higher? Really think I'm going crazy this cycle... :wacko:

Well now I have no idea what to think after yesterdays faintest line possible or what ever it was and now this morning my temp has went up. I was sure it would go down today as af should be here soon. Ugh this is so confusing I did nothing different besides test about 15 mins early, but wouldn't it be lower not higher? Really think I'm going crazy this cycle... :wacko:

Did you test this morning or are you waiting until tomorrow?

Yeah for temp rises!

Loobs... wishing you the best. I had it 2x and it was not pleasant whatsoever.
Speedy recovery! :hug:

Did you test this morning or are you waiting until tomorrow?

Yeah for temp rises!

I am planning on waiting until tomorrow to test to see what my temp does. I don't want to waste another test just to see another bfn.

Cograts on ur BFP!

oh my gosh, i'm so sorry to hear that!! i hope you are able to get whatever treatment needed and can get better soon!:flower:

Same here, I joined a few months in as well, it's been a long year for sure.

But it looks like everyone was right....most definitely got a BFP this morning.

Not to mention a big 'ol temp jump too.

I can't believe I'm going to get one of those flashing BFP things.

So interestingly, DH has absolutely no idea. He was with me when I called the fertility clinic yesterday and we briefly talked about where we could get a referral. I didn't say anything after you ladies started to set me straight

woohoo!!!! congrats!!! but you haven't said anything to him?! i am always amazed at how people can keep quiet! do you have some scheme to tell him, or what?

I am planning on waiting until tomorrow to test to see what my temp does. I don't want to waste another test just to see another bfn.

early congrats!!! you'll be 16DPO tomorrow, right? good chances of getting an accurate result, i'd think!:thumbup:

No loobs! That is awful! Get better soon!!

You ladies have helped me so much, I was so sad after my mc and coming in here I saw ladies with angel babies still at it, staying positive through it all. My friends try to be supportive but they just don't understand like you all do!b

So I tested again this morning but switched from dollar tree to a test strip since they came in the mail yesterday, and it looks pretty negative, maybe I can squint and imagine a shadow but not really. But I think the strips need a higher hcg count than dollar tree, so I'm hoping it will just take a few days to show. I'm a teensy bit freaking out inside though.... Keep calm.... Breathe....

woohoo!!!! congrats!!! but you haven't said anything to him?! i am always amazed at how people can keep quiet! do you have some scheme to tell him, or what?

Not yet, he's sleeping right now. I'm making chocolate chip pancakes (yum!), so I'll wake him up soon.

We just happen to be on vacation so we can actually enjoy the day together.

To tell him I've printed off this article "G Wagon Ideal for Baby on Board". He's building a G Wagon (jeep/truck type thing) from the bottom up right now and when he first started I made him promise he'd have it ready before we had a baby....let's just say he's lucky we've been trying for a year! So on the top of the article I wrote "You've got 9 months!"

Here goes...

Tree- that's such a cute idea I bet he'll love it! :thumbup:

Treeroot that is so cute! My hubs wants to be there when I take a test (not in the bathroom just home haha) so no real way to surprise him. Lol still trying to figure out something to do though. Already found a way to tell my mom and his parents. Found it on pinterest.....oh pinterest. Its a large thimble with a cute bird on top, and ribbon wrapped around the thimble, when you open the ribbon it says "a little birdie told me you're going to be a grandparent." Thought it was a cute little keepsake.

aaahh, so cute!!! can't wait to hear how it went!
but most importantly, enjoy your day together<3

I seen some cheapie $0.88 tests staring at me while in Wal-Mart yesterday so of course I grabbed one. Def a :bfn: but at 10-11DPO might be too early, tho I'm sure the stupid :witch: will be here this weekend just because I'm negative like that (sorry pic is SO huge, not sure how to resize)
get-attachment.aspx

Rach- they might be the cutest announcement ever! How fun! &#128522;

Mamabee- you're not out just yet!

knew she was coming but man she took her sweet a** time, showing up today at 11pm. bah hum bug.

on to cycle 5:bodyb:

yay congrats tree root!

oh loobs im so sorry hun xx wishing you a fast recovery!!

Aw sorry af got you jumpingo, I thought this was going to be your cycle!

Anyone have plans to get freaky with the Halloween costumes? Lol. Pretty sure our children never want to hear about their conception, but since we are all getting on it pretty regularly, might as well have a fun conception!

Loobs, I'm so sorry to hear that! :( Good luck, I really hope you start feeling better soon! Big :hugs: headed your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->