October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Turtle I m so glad your grandma pulled through, seriously wish her all the best, it's a tough age to recover from everything but she sounds a strong woman!

Tree congratulatioooooooonnnssss!! I won't be seeing anyone until week 7 so we can be anxious together???

Emilie get that pic up girl, yyyaaaayyy in congrats! Third in a raw! I gig my faint bfp at 9 dpo!

I can't get excited until I see an ultrasound or blood test lol. Like I just feel like it is so early

Turtle I m so glad your grandma pulled through, seriously wish her all the best, it's a tough age to recover from everything but she sounds a strong woman!

Tree congratulatioooooooonnnssss!! I won't be seeing anyone until week 7 so we can be anxious together???

Emilie get that pic up girl, yyyaaaayyy in congrats! Third in a raw! I gig my faint bfp at 9 dpo!

I can't get excited until I see an ultrasound or blood test lol. Like I just feel like it is so early

A bfp is a bfp to me....unless its a chemical..and we don't want that!!! When is your appt to confirm??

Okay I took a test but can't upload because I am on mobile but it came back bfp 9doo so I am having a hard time getting to excited because it early

Emilie, congrats!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Can I change it on the front page? :)

Eclaire, that's great that hubby should be back in time for O day! Yay! Do you guys have the same birthday? How fun!

Good luck to everyone nearing their O date, I sure hope you guys catch those eggies! And FX for all of you waiting to test! This thread is making me so excited with all the good news!

I'm officially joining in on the October fun. I wasn't sure I was going to make it. I'm pretty sure I had a chemical last month that delayed AF. Today is finally CD1. Can I be put down for testing on the 31st. Halloween is my all time favorite holiday so maybe it will be lucky. Congrats to all the ladies starting us off right with BFPs this month and good luck to the ladies yet to test.

So sorry about the chemical Megan. Wishing you lots of luck for this cycle. :hug:

Okay I took a test but can't upload because I am on mobile but it came back bfp 9doo so I am having a hard time getting to excited because it early

Emilie, congrats!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Can I change it on the front page? :)

Eclaire, that's great that hubby should be back in time for O day! Yay! Do you guys have the same birthday? How fun!

Good luck to everyone nearing their O date, I sure hope you guys catch those eggies! And FX for all of you waiting to test! This thread is making me so excited with all the good news!
Yes you can. I will keep everyone updated.

So sorry for your chemical, Megan! :hugs: I hope this is your month!

congrats Emilie!!

sorry to hear about your chemicals Kozmic and Megan xxx

So glad to hear surgery went well Turtle! what a relief!!!

Awww sorry your big announcement didn't get the point across Treeroot- though he sounds like he is excited (once he knew what was going on :) )

Eclaire- glad hubby will be back in in time!

juscause- lots of time left- fx'd for you!

Wow, this thread is moving fast! Congrats on all the BFP's. Maybe this is a good sign for the rest of us this month!!

Jump, sorry the :witch: got you. :( Do you want me to change your testing date to a day later in October?

obviously depends on O, but go ahead and stick me on the 31st:thumbup:

Lol, he thought I was just playing around, reminding him about the deal we had made and showing him the article I found. The whole "you've got 9 months" thing went over his head!

So ladies....maybe try a more direct route then I did!

guys need direct announcing - duly noted:thumbup: i have baby converse shoes (my husband and i both wear them, got married in my parents' backyard in them) hiding in my closet that i want to use in some way, but not sure. maybe writing "congratulations daddy!" on them, or on a card and stick it in the shoes? any creative ideas out there? (for that someday bfp, of course:blush:)

Oh my goodness, that's too funny about his reaction! :haha: Well I'm glad that it was because it went over his head and not just because he wasn't excited or something. Whew! I would have been feeling the same as you...although I wouldn't have been able to sit through finishing eating, the dishes, etc before confronting him about it! I would have burst out with hurt feelings right away!

my husband wouldn't have made it through reading the whole article if it were me!!:haha:

I think I was just confused and processing...and then wondering if he had something up his sleeve (he loves to trick me with surprises). I think adding "daddy" to any message is the way to go!

Anxious waiting is totally in my ball park chistiana

Good luck ladies, October is still young.

AF showed today. I'm out. It's kind of expected after not feeling any symptom after 7DPO. During my last pregnancy, I had strong implantation pain on 7dpo. Good luck to you all.

Yes Turtle, hubby and I have the same birthday. He is 3 hours older, hehe. We don't usually celebrate much and I am not expecting anything different this year. At least I know he will remember, he has forgotten in the past. Starting to feel like I am coming down with dd's cold. Hopefully I can keep it together long enough for a bd session or two when hubby gets back tomorrow.

Hugs to all.

Woot got my first positive opk :) dh and I have agreed since we bd'd last night, that we will skip tonight and start our marathon tomorrow since this is only day 1 of 4 positives. We need to save up our energy for friday night/the weekend lol. Fx that we can catch this eggie this time with the help of pre seed. Good luck to everyone else just hitting their O.

Eclaire, that's really cool! Especially that it's the same year even that you were born! Funny that he's forgotten...you would think that would be a surefire way for him to always remember yours. Men! :haha: Happy early birthday to you both! Feel better, and good luck catching that eggie!

Orion, yay for a +! Good luck to you too, I hope you catch it as well! :)

Emski, how is your dad doing? :hugs:

Orion- :wohoo: sending you good vibes that you catch that egg! :spermy: :spermy:

Eclaire- I hope you 2 find the time to be about to get it on :sex: :haha: maybe that can be your little birthday celebration. Drink lots of oj! Crossing my fingers you don't get sick!

Emski- how is your dad??

Turtle, so glad your grandma made it through the operation. Sending good thoughts for a quick recovery.

Treeroot, congrats again on that BFP! Hope you're leading a long line of us in the same direction.j And Emilie, a BFP is a BFP. My positive with DD2 was a squinter at 9dpo.

Me, I'm 6po and really not feeling it this month. Just want test day to come so that I can confirm and move on to next cycle.

Leti, you aren't out yet! I haven't had Evaps with the dollar tree tests before , they always get the positive right earlier than any other test. I had two with the exact same faint line, and you have too, I don't think it's coincidence! Arg I want to go back to dollar tree now bc these test strips are looking so negative. At least the exact same line on a dollar tree test would be reassuring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->