October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Congrats waiting! I can't believe we have another bfp in this thread already! I hope this is the lucky one with lots of sticky beans. Fx for all of us!

Nori I lost my dog 6 months ago. I hope your pup will be okay and you can avoid the heartache I've been through. Hugs!

Congrats waiting! H&H 9 months!

Nori - I hope your dog recovers quickly!

Afm - I think I may have ovulated early this cycle at CD13 yesterday as I had loads of ewcm at CD12, a little ewcm on CD13 and today at CD14 I'm dry. We DTD at CD8, CD12 and CD13 and will try and get another one in tonight for good measure, so we should be covered! FX'd we caught that eggy!

Xx

Congrats waiting! H&H 9 months!

Nori - I hope your dog recovers quickly!

Afm - I think I may have ovulated early this cycle at CD13 yesterday as I had loads of ewcm at CD12, a little ewcm on CD13 and today at CD14 I'm dry. We DTD at CD8, CD12 and CD13 and will try and get another one in tonight for good measure, so we should be covered! FX'd we caught that eggy!

Xx

Holy crap bing. I'm not even joking when I say I think this happened to me too. I had a glob of ewcm a few days ago and nothing much since.I didn't think anything of it since usually its ew for a few days leading up to O. On a whim I took a digi OPKs early today and it was negative. I'm so confuzzled now....weird right??? Ill test again later and tomorrow morning but I'm kicking myself for giving it all up this month.

Mng - we really are cycle sisters! :haha: I took an advanced digi OPK last night and it was negative which made me think I must have had my LH surge on Wednesday (when I had loads of ewcm) and ovulated yesterday! You've been BDing eod haven't you? So you should be covered! :thumbup: FX'd we caught that eggy! :)

It's too freaky lol. Are we sure we aren't neighbors? :haha:
Odd that we both may have Od earlier than usual this cycle.
We have been EOD, I think it was Tues and Wed we hit back to back so I'm crossing everything I got! :)

yay congrats tree root!

oh loobs im so sorry hun xx wishing you a fast recovery!!

Ooh congrats Waiting4Baby!! Pic? :happydance:

Congrats to everyone else who get BFPs as well!!

I just realized I put 9dpo... I'm definitely 10dpo lol. I probably shouldn't post when I'm still half asleep.
Any ideas on how I should tell the husband?!
edit: Just tried to add a picture but it's saying I have to have 10 posts before I can add one. :(

Wait, the line on the test strip is down on that little paper flap? Have I been looking at the wrong area for two days? Dang I emptied the trash!

Let, I ran out of my dollar tree tests and switched to strips and as you see above may have been looking at the wrong place/reading them as negative

Bing and MnG, you guys are almost creeping me out with how alike you've been in your cycles. Weird!!!

I think I was confused by the dye line also visible in your picture lol. Leti, Fxd that it is just taking more than a day for our hcg to double!

yay congrats tree root!

I just realized I put 9dpo... I'm definitely 10dpo lol. I probably shouldn't post when I'm still half asleep.
edit: Just tried to add a picture but it's saying I have to have 10 posts before I can add one. :(

Wait, the line on the test strip is down on that little paper flap? Have I been looking at the wrong area for two days? Dang I emptied the trash!

Let, I ran out of my dollar tree tests and switched to strips and as you see above may have been looking at the wrong place/reading them as negative

Atlanta, I'm not sure where you mean by that, but the test line should be on the same area that the control line is on, just below it, on those. Does that help any?

Bing and MnG for me i had a glob of ewcm a few days ago but negative opk. It wasnt until three days later that my first positive showed and ive only had a little bit of ewcm. So maybe the quantity can be more a few days prior and then right at ovulation. Although for me its only more for a short time in the day. Every time it dries up at bd time :( So that is why we are trying pre seed to help it out as it may be what is preventing things. So i dont always trust cm as it can change so much. But once the mass ewcm started i knew i was going to be having O soon.

So I tested again with a cheap wondfo I found and it was negative. This morning I used digi's but the line on both wasn't any lighter or darker. I'm starting to wonder if my vitamins are causing any of this.

Orion, I've had loads of cm leading up to O every cycle for a year. I think even if I missed it on an opk Wednesday it would have still been somewhat dark yesterday.. Or even a smiley face considering I've had 3+ in a row for 2 months.
I'll take one again in the morning and go from there. Either way hubs knows its dirty time tonight :haha:

Hehehe MnG :) Thats the same for us ;) Hopefully it all works for you

Thanks I hope so. Id love for this month to be it. For all of us!
:dust:

I have a really great feeling for all of us this month! And we've been started off on a great note! :)

yay congrats tree root!

No that's just a weird indent where the paper flap starts sorry for the confusion! My BFP isn't visible on the wondfo test unless you REALLY squint hard haha.

& thanks everyone!! Fx for you all!

Sounds like they'll be a lot of blissful couples once the lights go out tonight (or stay on..whatever's your preference). Have fun!

Oh, it's your test day tomorrow Turtle! Here's hoping you'll be keeping these good vibes going

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->