October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Leti, you aren't out yet! I haven't had Evaps with the dollar tree tests before , they always get the positive right earlier than any other test. I had two with the exact same faint line, and you have too, I don't think it's coincidence! Arg I want to go back to dollar tree now bc these test strips are looking so negative. At least the exact same line on a dollar tree test would be reassuring!

I found out I was pregnant last time with a dollar tree which was negative and turned faint after it dried. But the difference is that the next day It started getting darker. This is not the case now. Are yours getting darker?

Well tested this morning with a dollar store test and it just looked like a shadow instead of a line. Af should be here sometime today so we can get this next cycle started.

Well tested this morning with a dollar store test and it just looked like a shadow instead of a line. Af should be here sometime today so we can get this next cycle started.

Yeah this dollar store test are def playing with our emotions. I'm going to use the last 2 I have and never buy them again.

They have a show now on TLC "I didn't know I was pregnant". With women finding out at 41, 36 weeks. That will never happen to ANY of us.:haha:

They have a show now on TLC "I didn't know I was pregnant". With women finding out at 41, 36 weeks. That will never happen to ANY of us.:haha:

I watch it all the time! I couldn't imagine not knowing lol

Ooh congrats Waiting4Baby!! Pic? :happydance:

Congrats to everyone else who get BFPs as well!!

I watch it all the time! I couldn't imagine not knowing lol

Most of them say they take a pregnancy test and comes out negative and that they get their period only lighter...... :wacko:

Ooh congrats Waiting4Baby!! Pic? :happydance:

Congrats to everyone else who get BFPs as well!!

I just realized I put 9dpo... I'm definitely 10dpo lol. I probably shouldn't post when I'm still half asleep.
Any ideas on how I should tell the husband?!
edit: Just tried to add a picture but it's saying I have to have 10 posts before I can add one. :(

Attachments

• 1389808_314570418730312_1066502569_n.jpg
    1389808_314570418730312_1066502569_n.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 26
Congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: So happy for you! :) Can I change it on the front page?? :D

Oh, it looks like that was your 10th post, so that's probably why it uploaded it after all! I don't see it on the bottom test but I definitely do on the top test!

Wow, this thread is seriously probably the luckiest thread I've ever seen! I want some of what you're having! :haha:

Congrats waiting :) yes definitely a lucky thread....lets keep it going ladies :) Get the good BD vibes going.

Congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: So happy for you! :) Can I change it on the front page?? :D

Oh, it looks like that was your 10th post, so that's probably why it uploaded it after all! I don't see it on the bottom test but I definitely do on the top test!

Wow, this thread is seriously probably the luckiest thread I've ever seen! I want some of what you're having! :haha:

thank you! yep you can change it. :) I know the bottom test is a wondfo too! I thought those were supposed to be really sensitive. FX for you!!

Goodmorning ladies! Hoping everyone is having a good day today. Congrats to all the bfp's! I am still trying to catch up on the thread.....I am cd9 today...so we are quickly approaching our baby making time. We ended up taking our golden retriever to the doggy hospital at 330am yesterday....he is 11 and had a seizure for the first time get. They are thinking a brain tumor but not sure. He is home and on meds for now. Waiting to see how things go and possibly do MRI to see what's going on. So things are a little stressful right now....I am using the clearblue advanced digital opk's this month. Had 2 flashing smiley faces already..so time to bd! The month we got pregnant earlier this year I had 6 or 7 days of flashing before the solid, but obviously it worked so keeping fxd for this cycle.

Goodmorning ladies! Hoping everyone is having a good day today. Congrats to all the bfp's! I am still trying to catch up on the thread.....I am cd9 today...so we are quickly approaching our baby making time. We ended up taking our golden retriever to the doggy hospital at 330am yesterday....he is 11 and had a seizure for the first time get. They are thinking a brain tumor but not sure. He is home and on meds for now. Waiting to see how things go and possibly do MRI to see what's going on. So things are a little stressful right now....I am using the clearblue advanced digital opk's this month. Had 2 flashing smiley faces already..so time to bd! The month we got pregnant earlier this year I had 6 or 7 days of flashing before the solid, but obviously it worked so keeping fxd for this cycle.

Oh Nori, I'm so sorry about your dog! :( Big :hugs: headed your way. I know you incredibly hard, stressful and sad that is. I really hope you get good news and that he'll be ok! :(

Nori, hugs your pup has a quick and painless recovery!! :friends:

Nori- i hope your doggie is ok xx

Congrats waiting!

Nori prayers for your furbaby...and good luck catching that eggie :) I too use the digis. I find them much easier than decifering line darkness. Expensive, but a baby is worth it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->