October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Oh, it's your test day tomorrow Turtle! Here's hoping you'll be keeping these good vibes going

Thanks! I will admit that I broke down and tested this morning... :blush: big ol' bfn, of course! :dohh: I'm still hopeful though!

They have a show now on TLC "I didn't know I was pregnant". With women finding out at 41, 36 weeks. That will never happen to ANY of us.:haha:

LOL!!!!! I agree! Too funny! Thanks for making laugh.:rofl:

I'm CD22 today, woke up this AM with very noticeable nausea and gas (both ends lol). Breast tenderness (left side mainly) started 2-3 days ago, and tingly nipples started yesterday. Took a cheap preg test today but negative (as expected, too early). Bought a couple "early" pregnancy tests that had the best % success rates for the earliest days, will try those on CD 24 or 25 I think (AF is due on CD29, Oct 10th).

I could have written off the breast/nipple symptoms, and maybe even the gas, but this nausea is very unusual for me, and has gone on all day. I've never been excited about nausea before! This is TTC #1 for us.

When is the best time of day to take a pregnancy test, and should you hold the urine for a certain time (for better concentration of the hormone being tested?)

Big house first morning urine is best. If you can't wait it is better if you can hold your pee for at least 4 hours so it isn't too diluted. Good luck.

Eclaire~Happy Birthday! Glad hubby is making it home in time for O. Enjoy the birthday romp!:dance:

Waiting~congrats! I can’t believe we have another positive. Very exciting!

Turtle~So happy to hear that your grandma is feeling better! I am envious that you have your grandmother with you. All of my grandparents have passed away. Cherish every moment. Fx that you get your BFP tomorrow!

Nori~Sorry to hear about your furbaby! I hope he takes a turn for the better.:dog:

MnG and all of the ladies catching O…go get your dirty time on girls!

Bing~I am way impressed with all of the bding you got in this cycle when you had such a terrible cold. You are a trooper.

Juscause~Sorry the witch got you. Boooo!:hugs:

AFM, this week was rough, but I am feeling a little better today. I am still sore and have this full feeling….I wish I could go back to the 80s and borrow MC Hammer’s pants. My old coworker surprised me by dropping off free ice cream coupons at my house, so I have taken it as a sign from God that I need to sit on the couch and eat ice cream all weekend.

Baby dust to all! OXOX:dust:

Gonna be leaving the thread girls. We are being forced to postpone TTC at the moment as I have shingles. Best wishes to you all, hopefully by the time I'm better there will be lots of little stickies!! X

Get better soon Loobs!

I think I was confused by the dye line also visible in your picture lol. Leti, Fxd that it is just taking more than a day for our hcg to double!

I don't know about yours, but mines are def evaps. So I'm waiting for AF to show to officially start my last cycle before we start ivf or iui.

I ovulated later this cycle, so I'm guessing I will get AF later too. Not good for an impatient woman....:coffee:

Fxd yours are just faint....

Hi yoga girl! I wish I wasn't nauseous today too... Praying I will feel better second tri someday ;)

I laughed about your flashing hubby comments! It seems the guys get all the perks with this stuff. I'm sure he loves it, and maybe just tells you " I don't think so" so that you keep doing it ;)
Fingers crossed for you!!! I'm stalking you all!!

Hi Jules! Sorry to hear your tummy hasn't settled down yet. I hope the first trimester goes quickly for you.:hugs:

Yes! I agree with the boys getting all of the perks. He does have fun playing inspector though.:flasher:

I think I was confused by the dye line also visible in your picture lol. Leti, Fxd that it is just taking more than a day for our hcg to double!

I don't know about yours, but mines are def evaps. So I'm waiting for AF to show to officially start my last cycle before we start ivf or iui.

I ovulated later this cycle, so I'm guessing I will get AF later too. Not good for an impatient woman....:coffee:

I can hear it in your post you need a hug! I am still holding out hope that you get you positive.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can hear it in your post you need a hug! I am still holding out hope that you get you positive.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you, I really need it the hug. Baby dust to you too.. :flower:

Jus, sorry about the :witch: flying in! :( I really hope your next cycle is the lucky one for you! :hugs:

Aww, so sorry, Leti. :( I also hope that you're wrong and you'll still get that bfp this cycle. :hug: from me too! :)

Yoga, thank you! I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel better. That was so sweet of your friend to bring you those ice cream coupons! I think that definitely means you're supposed to put them to good use this weekend! ;)

Leti! My fingers are still crossed for you! You aren't out till the witch gets youu!!

Take a cue from yoga girl and eat some ice cream!

Big house, sounding so promising! Looking forward to your test!

Everyone ovulating, get freaky!

Hey ladies

Congrats on the new bfp's this has been an amazing start to October :happydance:

Good luck turtle have everything crossed !!!

As for my dad yea he is better the doctors have told him if he carries on drinking he will die as they can't fix the damage he has done to his liver so its up to him to sort it out. He is on loads of meds now I am going to see mum and dad today debating whether to tell them about the bean

Hey ladies

Congrats on the new bfp's this has been an amazing start to October :happydance:

Good luck turtle have everything crossed !!!

As for my dad yea he is better the doctors have told him if he carries on drinking he will die as they can't fix the damage he has done to his liver so its up to him to sort it out. He is on loads of meds now I am going to see mum and dad today debating whether to tell them about the bean

Emski, I hope he's able to realize what he has going with you and bean :) Maybe if he won't straighten up for himself he'll do it for little bean. :hugs:

Good morning girls!

So for the sake of me breaking down completely this cycle and thinking I'm not ovulating at all, I manually changed my O date in FF to Tuesday (based on the minimal cm I had). That makes me 3dpo today.
We DTD 4x leading up to then and I'm hoping it was enough... though I'm already feeling out bc I can't figure out why this cycle would have been earlier then last by 5 days! :shrug:

Hanging on to shreds of hope.

Have a great weekend ladies. Anyone have any fun plans???

Hello ladies. AF got me again. I will still be testing in October so I'll be around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->