October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Sorry kj and Leti! :( I really hope the next one is the one for you lovely ladies! :)

MnG, welcome to the tww! Wahoo! I think your chances are AWESOME this month, you got your timing in really well!

Good luck to anyone testing soon! Hope you get your bfp! And good luck to all those nearing O day, go catch those eggies!

Afm, tested again this morning, still bfn. I don't know if I'm just a glutton for punishment or what, but I'm still really hopeful for some reason this cycle. I'm only 10dpo today so I know it's still early. I'm going to test again this afternoon because...well again, a glutton for punishment! ;) My temps are still going up and are higher than they ever have been (when not from having a few drinks), my pee is cloudy when I'm testing (which I know is weird but it always is for me before O day which for some reason some women have, and some women also have it before a bfp. I know I don't have a uti, and I've never had it at this point in my cycle, so I'm hoping it's a good sign!), I ate a ridiculously huge dinner last night without even feeling full, and I don't know, I just have a good feeling. FX! :)

Good morning girls!

So for the sake of me breaking down completely this cycle and thinking I'm not ovulating at all, I manually changed my O date in FF to Tuesday (based on the minimal cm I had). That makes me 3dpo today.
We DTD 4x leading up to then and I'm hoping it was enough... though I'm already feeling out bc I can't figure out why this cycle would have been earlier then last by 5 days! :shrug:

Hanging on to shreds of hope.

Have a great weekend ladies. Anyone have any fun plans???

I don't know how it is for most ladies here (it seems most are quite regular), but my O date changes. My LPs have been between 12-14, but cycle lengths could vary from 28 to 34 days.

Fingers crossed for you turtle! Yes 10 dpo is still early!

Sorry for those that the witch came.....

Turtle, would you please change me to the 12th? Thanks!

Sorry Leti And Kj87.

AFM, nausea is less today, breasts still tender, nipples still twingly. I guess you can put me down for testing Oct 11th. The waiting during this 2WW is so hard! Can you imagine if we lived back in the days before pregnancy tests and ultrasounds? If we think the waiting/wondering is bad now, just think about them!

Turtle, would you please change me to the 12th? Thanks!

Done! :)

bighouse, got you added as well! Haha, no kidding!!! We would all be going CRAZY! Well, crazier than we already are! ;) Good luck, I hope this is your month!!!

Thanks everyone for the support! This thread is so great :)

I sat down yesterday after AF showed up and decided to get proactive. DH is scheduled for a SA and I am having ovarian reserves and progesterone checked again. Progesterone was on the low side of normal last month, so we will see this month. After being so disappointed yesterday, it feels really good to be doing something!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hey MnG I o last cycle really early like cd 12 the cycle before that was 16 or 17 and look what happened last cycle !!!

Turtle I only got a super faint squinter on the afternoon of 10dpo it wasn't until 2 days later I got a faintish on the frer got my fx for you

Good morning girls!

So for the sake of me breaking down completely this cycle and thinking I'm not ovulating at all, I manually changed my O date in FF to Tuesday (based on the minimal cm I had). That makes me 3dpo today.
We DTD 4x leading up to then and I'm hoping it was enough... though I'm already feeling out bc I can't figure out why this cycle would have been earlier then last by 5 days! :shrug:

Hanging on to shreds of hope.

Have a great weekend ladies. Anyone have any fun plans???

Fx for you that it works out...not much weekend plans for me besides lots of :sex: lol.

I sat down yesterday after AF showed up and decided to get proactive. DH is scheduled for a SA and I am having ovarian reserves and progesterone checked again. Progesterone was on the low side of normal last month, so we will see this month. After being so disappointed yesterday, it feels really good to be doing something!

That is such a good idea juscause!. I have an appointment monday I'll see if I can get re-tested. At which point in your cycle do you get progesterone tested? does it matter? I had mine tested but as far as I remember it was at a random time.

Hey MnG I o last cycle really early like cd 12 the cycle before that was 16 or 17 and look what happened last cycle !!!

Turtle I only got a super faint squinter on the afternoon of 10dpo it wasn't until 2 days later I got a faintish on the frer got my fx for you

Thank you Emski! I hope you're right😀😀

Testing on the ninth. Now I'm suffering from frequent urination. Wow how much can a person pee!! And my nipples feel sensitive, like the shirt I'm wearing is cutting them

:flower: bfp to all

At which point in your cycle do you get progesterone tested? does it matter? I had mine tested but as far as I remember it was at a random time.

I had my p4 levels tested on cd21 but that was on 2 Clomid cycles. From what my OB told me, progesterone should be tested exactly 7 days after you O. So if you O on CD 11 then you would test on CD 18.
I'm not sure if it's different for non medicated cycles.

Hi ladies try to stay positive. Good things come to those who wait and unfortunately some of us have waited much longer than others.

Afm, got some reluctant action last night. Hubby was scared of catching my cold. I feel awful today, hoping I feel better as the day goes on. But now I have a tempting issue to figure out. So my temp yesterday was 96.89 (fairly low for me), and I was expecting to o overnight. My temp this morning was 98.62 which is higher than I have ever recorded while temping. Should I Mark that as a fever and let ff ignore it or do I keep it at is? Will this effect my ovulation? What a crappy birthday for hubby and I.

My temp is still really high but my tests got lighter and now are negative. AF isn't due till Monday and I am going to take my digital on my original test date but I think this is just a chemical. I am upset because I finally got my hopes up. What do you guys think?

That is such a good idea juscause!. I have an appointment monday I'll see if I can get re-tested. At which point in your cycle do you get progesterone tested? does it matter? I had mine tested but as far as I remember it was at a random time.

Ovarian reserves are cd3 and progesterone is 7 dpo. Good luck!

Hi ladies try to stay positive. Good things come to those who wait and unfortunately some of us have waited much longer than others.

Afm, got some reluctant action last night. Hubby was scared of catching my cold. I feel awful today, hoping I feel better as the day goes on. But now I have a tempting issue to figure out. So my temp yesterday was 96.89 (fairly low for me), and I was expecting to o overnight. My temp this morning was 98.62 which is higher than I have ever recorded while temping. Should I Mark that as a fever and let ff ignore it or do I keep it at is? Will this effect my ovulation? What a crappy birthday for hubby and I.

I think you're worrying too much.
98.6 is no fever at all girl! Temps go up when you O so I would just consider it normal. Being sick does have an affect on temps but not that much.
I have temps in the 96's before O and they always jump to 98 after.
I wouldn't worry! :). Hope you feel better soon!!

My temp is still really high but my tests got lighter and now are negative. AF isn't due till Monday and I am going to take my digital on my original test date but I think this is just a chemical. I am upset because I finally got my hopes up. What do you guys think?

Wow that sucks , I'm sorry! Have you been using the same tests the whole time?

So sorry af got you Leti! I still haven't gotten a positive test strip or af and I'm just confused now. This might just be one of those weird long cycle parties my body loves to throw. Urg.

I bet men used to use the absence of pregnancy understanding to get laid constantly. Like, you could be 2 months pregnant but not know it, still rolling in the hay every night lol! "Let's make a baby wench!"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->