October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

My temp is still really high but my tests got lighter and now are negative. AF isn't due till Monday and I am going to take my digital on my original test date but I think this is just a chemical. I am upset because I finally got my hopes up. What do you guys think?

Wow that sucks , I'm sorry! Have you been using the same tests the whole time?

So sorry af got you Leti! I still haven't gotten a positive test strip or af and I'm just confused now. This might just be one of those weird long cycle parties my body loves to throw. Urg.

Nope all different tests.

I bet men used to use the absence of pregnancy understanding to get laid constantly. Like, you could be 2 months pregnant but not know it, still rolling in the hay every night lol! "Let's make a baby wench!"...

:rofl: :rofl:

you forgot the part where the wench and the guy are drinking a frothy brew during that time as well :haha:

Hi Ladies :wave: sorry I haven't been very active on here this cycle.. yet.
Just been really down :cry:.. EVERYONE at work is pregnant or their wives are! Just found out yesterday that one of my co-workers.. that wasn't even trying as his wife was told years ago that she had almost no chance..they are pregnant! Though I am happy for them I feel very jealous and upset.. and in need of a good hug :cry:
DH is being SO SO supportive.. he is just wonderful.. and we are really going for it this month. I MEAN REALLY ..
Temping has been difficult as shift just changed and DS sleeping pattern is changing suddenly too. :dohh: but monitoring my cm and cirvix and trying to temp whenever possible. Can't be bothered with OPKS this month.. though every month I say I will do it.. I just can't manage to get that ball rolling.

I have tried to play catch up on here.. and my heart goes out to those of you with chemicals and/or the :witch: got.. sending you a ton of :dust:
FX for all the testers coming up.. I won't be testing until HALLOWEEN!! :flower:

Hi Canada :wave:

I know exactly how you feel about everyone getting pregnant around you and I completely empathize. I see it every day where I work. Plus a good friend just delivered the other day so it's been extra hard on me.
Don't let that get you down. Try to focus on yourself and good timing with that awesome hubby of yours :thumbup:

:hug: :hugs2:

Praying this is your turn this cycle!!
:dust:

I can completely understand Canada- 6 pregnancy announcements this week alone- it's ridiculous. I on the other hand have spent all my free time in tears.

I can completely understand Canada- 6 pregnancy announcements this week alone- it's ridiculous. I on the other hand have spent all my free time in tears.

Awww Bug.. What's wrong?

Hi Canada :wave:

I know exactly how you feel about everyone getting pregnant around you and I completely empathize. I see it every day where I work. Plus a good friend just delivered the other day so it's been extra hard on me.
Don't let that get you down. Try to focus on yourself and good timing with that awesome hubby of yours :thumbup:

:hug: :hugs2:

Praying this is your turn this cycle!!
:dust:

Thanks Ladies.. :hugs:
Really really hoping this month is THEE month.. though I know we all say that every month that goes by.. I am usually not this down about it.. maybe it's the pregancy announcements?? Maybe it's because we have hit the 6 month mark of TTC?? I know that's not a lot compaired to so many of you wonderful ladies, but I guess I had it in my head that it would only take a couple of months at the most.:shrug::wacko:
Just going to try to get positive for the rest of this cycle and get to :sex: as much as possible! :thumbup:

Canada- at 6 months I had a horrible breakdown with TTC. I must have cried for days. The only thing that really helped was these wonderful ladies and reading so many, many posts.
It takes a toll every month, and I wish I could say it gets easier but the only thing we can really do is rely on each other and keep on truckin ;). (Taking a mini vacation also helps)
:hugs2:

I know that probably sounds more depressing than helpful, I'm sorry! Feel free to pm me if you ever need anyone to talk to :)

Every month is hard without a BFP; if it's your first or your hundred and first. Your coping mechanisms change though, and hope will ebb and flow.
Everyone seems to be able to find someone on here that has been trying for as long as they have, or had similar issues TTC, or taking similar medication etc. And so many have little ones to show for it all!

Keeping everything crossed for you ladies!

Awww Bug.. What's wrong?

I guess it's just the stress of TTC. The first of my Angel due dates is next week. It's hitting me harder than I thought, I'll be even more of a mess in Dec when that due date rolls around. I pretty much feel hopeless.

Every month is hard without a BFP; if it's your first or your hundred and first. Your coping mechanisms change though, and hope will ebb and flow.
Everyone seems to be able to find someone on here that has been trying for as long as they have, or had similar issues TTC, or taking similar medication etc. And so many have little ones to show for it all!

Keeping everything crossed for you ladies!

Very will said!!

Heck its even been hard on me and every day im reminded of it. I have a co worker who is preggers and its hard knowing that its been taking so long for me. And it doesnt help seeing some of the sweet little ones that i work with. Im a daycare worker infants up to 5yrs of age. But this thread has really helped me to keep my faith and know that one day when the time is right it wil happen to me.

My heart goes out to all the ladies waiting for their bfp. My sister in law is very pregnant, and we were so excited to have babies a few months away from each other... I really hope to be pregnant again in dec when she is due so I can enjoy meeting the new baby more. I'll be glad to meet the little baby of course but it's hard every time I see her, it always reminds me that my angel baby isn't growing inside me any more :(

Congrats to all the Oct BFPs so far! I'm not in the TTW yet this month, but I love this thread. Hope it's still ok to post. It's my 1st full month on here :)
I wanted to share this great meditation I came across today. It was really beautiful, and I didn't think I would be able to sit still for 27 min, but somehow I was captivated... I think many of you will like it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWxhYUDuj_E

btw, I am not affiliated with the website whatsoever. I actually haven't even checked it, because I'm not interested in tarot, just did the meditation.

So sorry 1Atalanta. I share similar sentiments about being around friends/family members that are pg or have babies now. Hubs and I actually skipped a social outing with friends today because I just didn't feel up to being around the new babies. I love babies, but I'm to the point I'm tired of just loving other people's babies but never my own (kind of like the "always a bridesmaid, never the bride" saying).

Yay everything is going as planned...first peak day and dh is still up for more :sex:. Should ovulate by monday. Told dh that as soon as i get home from work on monday depending on how we both feel from our gym workout tomorrow, we will get busy and get some extra swimmies in just to cover our bases lol. Fx that we make it through this 4 night marathon lol.

Ladies I understand the frustration you/we are all feeling. It is so difficult to want something so badly and watch while everyone around you gets it with what seems like little to know effort. I recently discovered my nephew and his girl friend are expecting an oops baby in April. He is 18, high school drop out and she is anorexic cutter with suicidal tendencies. I worry for this poor baby. Meanwhile, I just hit the dreaded 35 where everyone hypes the challenges of conception from here on. I know that it doesn't mean much, and I am trying to stay positive.

We all have those days/weeks/months where it seems impossible but having a strong community like this makes a little easier. Let's keep our chins up, our time will come, and who knows who might be disheartened by our announcements.

Hugs to all!

Sending extra :dust: and :hugs: to everyone!

And just to be clear I LOVE reading bfp announcements on here!!!! They make me feel hopeful and excited!! So bring on the bfps everyone!!

I'm sorry some of you ladies are feeling so down today but I completely understand where you are coming from. I have noticed since we have been trying for so many years and with so many losses that when a friend announces their pregnancy I tend to not be able to be around them as much. I just don't understand why it happens so easy for some people. My best friend told me in January of last year that they had to decided to try to have another baby and in February she found out she was pregnant. I was so upset but didn't let her know because it isn't her fault we can't seem to have another child. I am just thankful that God blessed me with two wonderful little boys before all of my problems started happening.

Anyways AFM I am almost at 18 dpo and still NO af... I don't understand what is going on I clearly ovulated on CD 15 and my temps are still high. I didn't test this morning because I can't stand to see another bfn so I'm just going to wait it out a few more days. Also today (tmi) I have been having loads of milky watery cm to the point where it has soaked my undies a few times. I'm not sure what that is about I normally get a little clear watery discharge before af but never like that. Maybe she is on her way who knows I wished she would hurry up or I would get a bfp one or the other. I'm ready to start our next cycle or if I am pregnant get to the doctor to start my shots so I don't have another mc hopefully. Ugh so frustrating :(

Fx'd for everyone waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->