October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Turtle, ha! Sorry youre a Bama fan by association. Good for you for supporting your hubby's team though! I really have nothing against them, it's just because my really good friend went there and is a crazy and it's all she talks about ALL of the time in the fall, it's gets annoying! Ha! Regardless of who you root for, SEC football is exciting isn't it? I hope you've actually gone to a game down there ( even if it was a Bama game lol) because they are so awesome and fun. If not, put that on your bucket list to go with hubby sometime!
I'm not a crazy crazy die hard, so we surely can all still get along :)

Btw, your temp is still up there no? Are you holding out testing again or plan to do it soon? I really hope AF stays away!

Haha i love this thread :) Gives me something to laugh at while trying to get my mind off being sore. Im a swimmer so we had practice last night and it was rough. Needless to say only hubby is going to the gym today lol. Hoping to at least get one more nightly :sex: session in as im Oing either tonight or tomorrow. But im going to have to pull out all the strings as this will be a first for us. How some of you ladies manage a marathon i dont know lol. But i must say pre seed is making things better for the both of us.

Sorry to those who got that darn witch. She sure can be quite a hag.

Jules, ha! Well I'm not a die hard fan either, so I think we'll be a-ok and can get along just fine. :haha: No, I haven't been to a game yet, but hubby has told me that we really need to sometime for sure! I would really love to go, I hear that the atmosphere for college ball down there is really something. I've actually never even been to Alabama...he moved here when he was 8. His dad still lives in Birmingham but I've never met him. They recently got back in touch more though and we're hoping we can make a trip down there sometime soon-ish to visit him. We talked about hopefully going to a game when we do! SEC football IS really fun, I agree! And we're DEFINITELY NOT MU fans, as KU and MU have had a huge rivalry forever. So I would LOVE it if we could go to an Alabama/MU game and see Alabama kick their ass! :D

Orion, good luck getting in one more bd session tonight! And good luck catching that eggie! It sounds like your chances are GREAT this month, FX for you!!! :)

Oh yeah, and Jules: yep, temp is still up! Last month my lp was 12 days and my temp started dropping 12dpo down to really close to the cover line, then just below on 13dpo (which became cd1) so I am anxious to see what it does tomorrow. I really think I'm going to try to skip testing tomorrow and then test again Tuesday if my temps are still up. Key work there is "try", haha. My lp hasn't been the same any 2 months yet though, so I really don't know for sure when AF would be late. I'm just basing it on last month since I O'd on the same cd this month, but who really knows.

Wishing everything AF stays away turtle! Exciting. I SO hope this may be it :) stay up temps!!!

Thanks Turtle :) We have been very determined to make it work this time. Also its been perfect timing with it landing on a weekend and not working until tomorrow. Dh is also seeming more determined as he was feeling a bit down because it was taking a while. So fx for this month.

Also fx for you that you get that BFP :) That would be exciting.

Waiting n emilie congratulatiooooonnnnssss!!! Wow this is a lucky thread!! It's going to be bursting with bfps by the end of October!!

Good luck turtle, temps sound promising hope they skyrocket tomorrow!

Lots of baby dust to all the ladies about to test!!

How many bfps are we at already?? So exciting and feeling a lot more positive today. Ready for some serious :sex:.... :haha:

I'm just going to sum up my case history here, maybe you ladies can advise or share experiences. I was a late starter with my period and have never been very regular. Thought I would have difficulty getting pregnant but got pregnant with my daughter no problem. I took my iud out in the beginning of June, had a period in August, was pregnant at the end of August for about a week, in the hospital miscarrying sept 1st.

I had a positive opk the following week, and here I am a month later with two positive/false positive dollar tree tests, 4 negative test strips and no af. I guess I keep waiting for af? It hasn't been 6 months of ttc and the miscarriage means the pipes are at least working...?? Feeling frustrated! Any suggestions or sympathy would be appreciated!

Just took a test and a bfp !!! Omg so happy...

Had a chemical in july so I hope this one is a sticky one.

Af is due next friday...

Im 9dpo today and it is 8pm. Hope to get a stronger line in the morning.

https://i59.tinypic.com/iw6xdw.jpg

Congrats Ruz! Sorry for your angel baby, praying for a sticky bean for you!! If this is at night I'm sure it will darker in the am!

Ruz, congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: FX that this little one sticks this time! Want me to change it on the front page yet, or wait?

Ruz, congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: FX that this little one sticks this time! Want me to change it on the front page yet, or wait?

Thank you both so much. Yes this pic was taken 8pm tonight (i live in iceland).

Yes lets just change it on the front page. :)

Hi ladies just stalking as I was with you in September. No testing for me this month but I want to see all your BFPs!

Wow October is really a lucky month. Congrats Ruz!!

wow congrats Ruz!!! :)

Oct is not so lucky for me cd22- 9dpo and im out. Pink spotting which means Af will be here tonight or tomorrow. I hate my body.

Congrats Ruz! Man we're 5 for 5 so far! 5 :bfp: and its only the 5th. Awesome! Lets hope it keeps up!

Should be due to O this week. Hopefully my opk's arrive before so I can actually use them. Lol heres goes month 3 of baby making :sex: :happydance:

Ugh why cant my body be nicer to me :( Feeling a bit icky right now and just want to lay down and rest. Never had ovulation bother me like this. Normally i never feel a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->