October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

So when do women who get a BFP get past the possibility of a chemical pregnancy? First ultrasound? When is that done?

So when do women who get a BFP get past the possibility of a chemical pregnancy? First ultrasound? When is that done?

Chemicals usually happen shortly after a bfp if it is one and happens by the time af is to come. Chemicals are the very earliest mc you can have. If you have had a bfp for a week it wont be a chemical as your body would have gotten rid of everything by then and your temps would have drastically changed. You can google chemical pregnancies and it will tell you everything you need to know.

Thanks orion. When is the soonest anything can be confirmed on ultrasound? Is that first ultrasound a vaginal or abdominal one?

Im not sure as i havent had any kids yet, but i read up that first ultrasound is at 10 weeks. And by that time a chemical cant happen but other types of mc can still happen. Unfortunately the only confirmation of a chemical is having the first bfp test show up and then turn negative within a few days. Then there will be a heavy bleed at time of af. So you will know if you are going to have a chemical or not just within the first few days. I would get worried about it as the stress isnt good.

Hi Bighouse

As far as I am aware they can start to see the sac and yolk etc from about 5 weeks on a scan after 6 you sometimes can get a hb I am probably going to have an early scan at 8 weeks to see if everything is ok and then I will have my normal nhs scan at 12 weeks but if you have any bleeding or pain they will scan you and then do another scan 2 weeks later to see if the baby is growing etc .

Morning everyone. :wave: I seem to have missed lots over the weekend.

Sorry to everyone feeling so down. I know exactly how you all feel as I have been there myself so feel free to PM me if you want to :hugs: just remember that every day, week, month that goes past means your that little bit closer to your dream!

Congrats Ruz ... Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Afm - Hubby and I have decided to redecorate our lounge/dining room so we had a busy weekend sofa and dining table shopping! Just need to find furniture now which is on next weekends to do list.

I hope you all have a great day and GL to anyone testing soon.

Xx

Pretty sure this is a chemical my cramps went from bad to worse I can hardly move just like my af cramps. My temps are still up though.

Good morning ladies! How is everyone today?

Emilie- don't count yourself out so early. Things still have time to change!

Bing- furniture shopping if always fun! We did some of that last wkend looking for something specific and no one had it! Even the ones online are sorta "meh". Sounds like you had better luck though! :) I love redecorating.

AFM, I am on day 9 of a 10 day stretch at work and can not wait for it to be over!! Tomorrow is a long 12 hours so that'll be the worst yet.. Ugh:dohh:
I'm 5dpo today with horrible gas and bad cramps that kept me up in the middle of the night. Oh and where is this runny nose from??? :shrug:

Hi MnG. All good thanks. Back to work after a week's leave. Always hard but there you go. Sounds like you could do with a good break! And the cramping and runny nose? What's with that? Do you normally get cramping mid LP? Holding thumbs it's something!

I think I missed ov this month :(. We were camping and you can't exactly dtd very easily when you have two kids in the same tent! We got to it last night but although I'm not sure when I ov'd I think it was probably Friday or Saturday. Bummer.

Hi ladies it appears to be a pretty lucky thread so far! Good luck to all those getting busy this week and to those who are testing! :)

Good morning, all! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Back to the work grind!

bighouse, the way I understand it is any miscarriage before about 5 1/2 - 6 weeks is considered a chemical pregnancy...simply because it can only be confirmed by chemical means up until that point (via hpt or blood work, and nothing would show up on a scan until then).

Bing, redecorating sounds fun! I hope you're able to find some great stuff! :)

MnG, I think those all sound like promising signs! FX for you!

Zub, sorry that you feel you may have missed your O day. :( FX that's not the case and that you caught it! Did you get much action in before leaving to go camping? Or were you gone all week?

Afm, my temp dropped down this morning. :( It's still well above the cover line so I know I'm not out but it's not looking good. I guess we'll see what tomorrow's temps bring.

Our chances are looking amazing this cycle :) Managed to get a third night in and hoping to get one more round in just for good measure when i come home from work. Cant wait to get started on this ttw. If I O'd last night im 1dpo today.

Orion- Fx'd with all that bd you will get a bfp this month!

Emilie- Don't count yourself out just yet fx'd for you hun!

MnG- Wow it sounds like you need a day or two off I can't imagine how exausted you must be! And I see a runny nose and getting sick with a cold around that time on bfp symptoms list all the time. Fx'd it's a good sign!

Afm I called my dr office and soon as I woke up and am going in at 2:30 to get checked out. Praying for some sort of answer as to what's going on!

Hi MnG. All good thanks. Back to work after a week's leave. Always hard but there you go. Sounds like you could do with a good break! And the cramping and runny nose? What's with that? Do you normally get cramping mid LP? Holding thumbs it's something!

I think I missed ov this month :(. We were camping and you can't exactly dtd very easily when you have two kids in the same tent! We got to it last night but although I'm not sure when I ov'd I think it was probably Friday or Saturday. Bummer.

I can certainly use a break. And a good long :sleep:
I've had cramping from O to AF 2x before, but never just mid cycle. It seems to come and go now so I'm writing it off as gas pains.
It only takes 1 strong :spermy: don't count yourself out!!

Congrats Ruz!

Turtle above the coverline is still good. Could be a late implantation dip. Fx for a temp spike tomorrow.

Mommas good luck with you tests this afternoon. Fx for positive results.

Afm, 3 dpo and looking good. Even though I was sick I managed to bd on ovulation day and the day after so I have more of chance this month than expected. Thank goodness for delayed ovulation this month. Hubby doesn't expect anything this cycle. He is down in the dumps because he was convinced we should have conceived last month due to great timing. It is hard to see him so sad, I hope he doesn't have to be sad for long.

Orion, that's great!!! I really hope you catch that eggie and get your bfp this month! :)

Well, I guess my good vibes this cycle were for nothing...AF just arrived. :( And my temp isn't even down to the cover line this morning, much less below it! Boo! When my temp started dropping I assumed she was coming but I didn't expect it to be today. :/ Thanks a lot, body! :growlmad:

Ruz, congratulations!

Aw turtle, I really hoped that this was your month. Onwards and upwards to the next. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->