October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Just been on Facebook and a friend from uni who has been in a relationship with her boyfriend for not very long has had an oopsie and just posted a picture of her 12 week scan! One of my cousins who is 20 has just had her oopsie baby boy and another cousin's oopsie is due soon and she has just gone on maternity leave! I just want to scream at the top of my lungs!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah hubby and I could definitely use a break lol. We are just managing to be able to stay in the mood. We both will need some recover time, so after today bd will be left aside for a while. This is a first for us with all this bd. I told hubby if after all this, if it doesnt work out its time to go and find out what may be going on. But i have good faith that something good will happen finally. We shall see if i can bring another bfp to this lucky thread :)

Bing i feel your pain. Just found out last night that my cousin who already has a 4 month old is preggers with yet another baby. And she hasnt been with the guy long and i know both were not planned. I was sooo angry last night. And they currently live in a trailer.

Good afternoon, Uniteers! I have been quietly following along lately, but not posting because I keep thinking I'm going to leave someone out of my reply. I'd like to jump back into the conversation, and hopefully you all will forgive me not addressing each of you.

This has been such a roller coaster month! So many BFPs and then so many down and outs. I just don't know what to think. It is also hard when life is still happening and there is so much to deal with there, but you just want to tell the world to hold on while you wait. Hurry up and wait. Isn't that what this whole pregnancy thing is? Crazy ride. Yet, I still can't wait to get on it!

I am thankful to you all for sharing so much and trusting us with your feelings. I feel so close to you and haven't even met any of you. I do wish we were local and could all get together!

Here's hoping for good news in the future, be it this month or next or the next...

Welcome back mamabee! :wave:

We uniteers totally forgive you. :hugs: Some days I think of taking a step back and not posting much. Its healthy and, in my opinion, helps us to take a step back and focus on other aspects of life.

I got all you ladies beat with baby announcements. Last week alone I heard of 4 and today another. Between that and 2 friends giving birth last week I think it's safe to say I need a vacation.

Bing i feel your pain. Just found out last night that my cousin who already has a 4 month old is preggers with yet another baby. And she hasnt been with the guy long and i know both were not planned. I was sooo angry last night. And they currently live in a trailer.

Where I live those are the people that have a Benz parked outside the door. :wacko::shrug:

I haven't read back at all and I haven't been on since Friday but wanted to comment to Bing (then I will play catch up on the rest of the goings on with everyone).

I just logged in to post about the same exact thing. I know how you are feeling. My co-worker just announced her pregnancy. Same girl who has gone on and on for the past 2 months how miserable she is and how horrible her marriage is and how her husband does not help her at all with their almost 3 year old. Now she comes in and is just gushing about how excited they are because she is pregnant and due in June. Same girl who constantly complains about her son and how "bad" he behaves and how tired she is that she never has a break and sometimes she misses the "single no kid" life. I wanted to smack her. I know I am lucky enough to have been blessed with 3 beautiful babies, but it still hurts considering my loss is still so fresh. Makes it worse that she then looks at me and says OMG I am so sorry, I wasn't even thinking. I feel bad and my heart breaks even more for my other co-worker whose wife and him have been trying for 5 years to get pregnant. If you could have seen his face...I am so sad for him.

Thanks for the vent...

I just want to add that I am so happy for anyone that announces their bfp here because everyone is supportive of each other and most have been trying. We all understand each other and are not announcing to spite another. We are announcing our joy and excitement and are also with each other when we are down. My co-worker hit me hard because she is one of those that is a one upper and most things she does is out of spite...she has proven to be not genuine at all.

Sorry...for the long rant...

Pregnancy can be such a magical thing. I have a hard time hearing announcements even when we aren't trying. Not because I'm not happy for them. There is just an ache inside of me. I think I have a huge mom gene and it just isn't satisfied. I love my two and have wondered for many years if we are done. I can't wait to one day share that our family is expanding!

:hugs: to those having to hear other's news right now and wishing it was their own. Both of my sis-in-laws are expecting. I'd love to make a trifecta!

Whew....just played catch up. Lots going on here!

Just going to do a blanket post...

Congrats to the bfps!!!
Boo to the witch for those that she visited.
Fx for those still waiting.
And get bding to those who are ready!

We have had lots of ups and downs over the last few days. Just in the last 30 minutes you girls have had me laughing and crying. And back and forth. Love this group of ladies.

Oh....I missed addressing the chemicals/possible chemicals...:cry:

MommytoLBG - I feel your pain. :hugs:

I know most people don't do their pregnancy announcements out of spite and I am happy for them but the oopsie's just hurt. I guess it's just jealousy at the end of the day, but when you want something so badly and you can't have it and to see someone else get it who didn't want it in the first place is hard to deal with.

Wow, this month has been really hard on the emotions! Chocolate & wine...that's what I need! :wine:

Xx

You are absolutely right...it is jealousy (I know that for me)...and I emotionally react differently depending on the situation and the person...I was over the moon for our neighbor when she announced hers recently while others, I am jealous...

Chocolate and wine does sound wonderful. Or maybe an ice cream sundae...Hmmm...

Oh it's fair too cold for ice cream where I live! I opted for a cup of tea and bar of galaxy! :)

AF finally went away so now I'm just waiting for O time so we can get busy. We were BDing EOD in previous cycles so I think we'll up it to every day when I get close to O time.

:hugs: to all those having a hard time this month. We're all here for you!

AF finally went away so now I'm just waiting for O time so we can get busy. We were BDing EOD in previous cycles so I think we'll up it to every day when I get close to O time.

:hugs: to all those having a hard time this month. We're all here for you!

Yeah thats what we did before. This is the first cycle we are doing 4 days straight in a row to try and catch that eggie. Good luck to you this cycle. You are on the right thread as this one has been very lucky so far.

Ugh can work be done yet so I can go home get busy with hubby and be done with bding for a bit lol. Bring on the tww and hope it goes by fast and that evil witch never shows.

Count me in for chocolate and wine. But can I have a side of rumchata with that chocolate??:haha:

Yes your welcome to join in the wine and chocolate fest! What is rumchata though? X

Yes your welcome to join in the wine and chocolate fest! What is rumchata though? X

:saywhat: I don't usually say this but O.M.G!!!!

Its a delicious cream based concoction.. Much like Baileys but 1000% better. Tastes like liquid cinnamon/ apple pie. I put it in EVERYTHING (ice cream, coffee, pancakes, waffles, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->