October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Yes your welcome to join in the wine and chocolate fest! What is rumchata though? X

:saywhat: I don't usually say this but O.M.G!!!!

Its a delicious cream based concoction.. Much like Baileys but 1000% better. Tastes like liquid cinnamon/ apple pie. I put it in EVERYTHING (ice cream, coffee, pancakes, waffles, etc).

We had some rumchata cupcakes at my wedding reception and they were AMAZING!!

Yes your welcome to join in the wine and chocolate fest! What is rumchata though? X

Its a delicious cream based concoction.. Much like Baileys but 1000% better. Tastes like liquid cinnamon/ apple pie. I put it in EVERYTHING (ice cream, coffee, pancakes, waffles, etc).

We had some rumchata cupcakes at my wedding reception and they were AMAZING!!

Yum! I have to try that. Ive made rumchata banana cheesecake before and it was divine!

Mmmmm....Rumchata.... Horchata is a Mexican/spanish drink, it's a rice milk with cinnamon and vanilla and is delicious. Rumchata is horchata with rum. And it's as wonderful as MnG says it is! Crystl, that sounds divine! Yum!!! :D

Good luck to everyone catching that eggie! I have everything crossed for you! Sorry for anyone that the :witch: got. :hugs:

Afm, it looks like what I thought was AF was actually just heavy spotting. It's pretty much the same spotting as last cycle so I absolutely think it's just pre-AF spotting and that she's well on her way. So it's not good news as far as a bfp goes, but totally explains why my temp was still so far above the cover line this morning. And it makes me have a longer lp! Wahoo! So I'm happy. :)

So today did not even go close to as well as I had hoped but I got answers as to what's going on. I tested negative at the doctors office and after I told her about my ovary feeling like it was going to bust she decided to do an u/s and good thing she did. I have a cyst on my right ovary that is over 6 cm in size (bigger than my uterus) :(. So now I have to have surgery Friday to remove it and hopefully be able to save my ovary she said she wouldn't know until she got in there. I am beyond upset and have been in tears all day long. It seems like we just can't catch a break and it sucks.

So today did not even go close to as well as I had hoped but I got answers as to what's going on. I tested negative at the doctors office and after I told her about my ovary feeling like it was going to bust she decided to do an u/s and good thing she did. I have a cyst on my right ovary that is over 6 cm in size (bigger than my uterus) :(. So now I have to have surgery Friday to remove it and hopefully be able to save my ovary she said she wouldn't know until she got in there. I am beyond upset and have been in tears all day long. It seems like we just can't catch a break and it sucks.

My heart goes out to you :hug:

Mommas, I'm so sorry!!!! Big :hug: headed your way. I'm really glad you went in to see her though and mentioned that to her...I'm so sorry you're going through this, but I'm glad you're able to get it taken care of! I have everything crossed for you that the surgery goes smoothly on Friday and you get to keep your ovary!!! :hugs:

Mommas, so sorry to hear that news. I'm so glad she caught the cyst though and there is still a chance for your ovary. Maybe the surgery will jump start it and you'll be pregnant before you know it! I had a blood clot on one of mine and the doctor (after emergency surgery) told me it would be hard for us to conceive. Three months later, I got that double line. And that was our first month giving it a go!

Turtle, it ain't over yet! Maybe there will be a pleasant surprise soon.

I love horchata! I've never had rumchata, but it sounds divine :winkwink:

Mommas boys: sorry about the bad news, but so glad you got it checked and can take care of it and hopefully move forward with this all. Hugs girl! I know it's scary facing surgery, but ihope you have faith that can give you some peace with what will be done. Praying for a smooth quick recovery from your procedure. Hugs girl, thinking of you!

Turtle, yes your LP is much better than those first 2 cycles, so that's great! I'm still gonna hold out hope that maybe the spotting will stop! Please go up tomorrow temp!

Seems like many on here are having a rough month, feeling sad. Really hoping and praying your luck turns for the better! There should just be a test to pass to have a baby, and then all the loving, deserving women who want one can just have one when they want. Why can't it just work like that? Praying you guys get those babies soon! I've been following and really rooting for you all!

Mommas my fx to you that it all goes well

Haha id love to join in the wine and chocolate party and have some at home, but im just going to stick with the chocolate as im not a wine drinker. Heck im not much of a drinker at all except rare social times.

Afm all I can say is our FOUR days in a row was a complete success and fx that those days are well worth it. Onto the tww now. Hubby and i are really crossing fingers this time. We are celebrating with chocolate and pop tonight lol :) We have covered before ovulation, during ovulation, and right after ovulation. Lets hope they dont miss that eggie lol. And we give pre seed a big thumbs up.

So sorry about this situation :(. I wanted to mention my friend is going thru the exact same thing. She had to have an MRI before they would do the surgery though. But it went great and she was able to keep her ovary! I'm sure it will be a routine surgery and you will come out just fine. We are all thinking of you!! Xx

Thanks everyone for the advice. I'm not "worried" about a chemical pregnancy just yet (I know worrying isn't good for TTC), but was just thinking about when to tell people if we get a BFP, when we can be pretty sure it's a sticky bean. Thinking we should maybe at least wait until the first ultrasound, although there are some people we will probably tell before that (a select few).

Turtle- so sorry AF came! Darn her!

Often people wait until they are past the 7 week mark as that is when most mc's occur. Others spill the beans right away.

Mommas- so sorry to hear about the cyst, but hopefully removing it will make TTC easier (and you can keep your ovary). I have a good friend who had a cyst the size of a grapefruit in her repro system, and after removal she now has 2 beautiful little girls (naturally conceived). Hang in there!

So my doctor said I may have to come in and do some testing. Af hasn't come and the test are still negative he is worried about that it was positive at the clinic friday and negative now. I am still having really really painful cramping but no spotting or anything. So hopefully something happens soon so I don't have to go through more testing.

My AF just came :( :af:So bummed. She's 4 days early. That witch, how dare she! :witch:This coming cycle I'm going to have to track my ovulation much more carefully... can't trust this wacky body of mine to do anything "normally". At the frequency I'm having cycles I'll still get another chance for a BFP at the end of October. I'm holding out hope that October is still going to be it. Trying not to be down about this, but have to admit I am pretty bummed.

Count me in for chocolate and wine. But can I have a side of rumchata with that chocolate??:haha:

pour me a glass too please!

Mommas- I hope everything goes smoothly for you on Friday xxx

sorry to the others that AF got

Emilie- i hope you get some answers soon!

Sounds delicious! I've never seen it in the uk. Will have to see if I can find some. :thumbup:

Mommas - I'm so sorry to hear about the cyst. I really hope they can save your ovary. Big :hugs:

Sorry AF got you bighouse!

Emilie - FX'd you get some answers soon.

Have a great day everyone! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"