October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

I know I'm late, but a chemical pregnancy is a miscarriage that occurs before 5 weeks, before any evidence that you were pregnant would show up besides a positive home pregnancy test. As for first ultrasound, it really depends on your doctor. Some get them at 6 wks (usually high risk peoples), some 8 wks, and some 12 wks. Those seem to be the most common times. Risk of miscarriage: It is thought that up to half of pregnancies end in miscarriage, but because most women don't know when they have a chemical pregnancy, that's just a very rough estimate. Half of miscarriages are blighted ovums, so once you hear/see a heart beat, your risk of miscarriage (from 25% because that's the official number) goes down by half. Your risk goes down again to very low risk (remember we're dropping from 12.5% at this point roughly) at 10 weeks (I would imagine this would be if you have a confirmed heart beat still), and then goes down again at 12 weeks. I believe the magical number for stillbirth instead of miscarriage is 20 weeks or 24 weeks, depending on where you get your info, but 24 weeks is viability. This month is Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Infant Loss Awareness Month as well as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Oct 15th is awareness day.

AFM waiting to start OPKs in a weekish and have decided to do away with temping, my sleep schedule is too wacky for it to be accurate. Oh and Woo Pig Sooie :D :D :D

So sorry Bighouse and Mommas!!

And Emilie, I hope you keep us posted on what's going on :)

Turtle, you know we're all anxiously awaiting if it was really AF or if your temps are still up. *insert tapping fingers here* :p

Tapping fingers - too funny! :rofl:

Emilie, do keep us posted.

Sorry about the early visit, bighouse.

I'm ready to see some more blinkies - did you all drink up all the Kool Aid or leave some for us here at the end?!

Turtle, how is that temp this morning?

Emilie, keep us posted for sure! I hope that you're alright, as well as the little bean. :hugs:

Mommas, I also wanted to share with you that even if you do have to have your ovary removed, that does't mean you won't be able to conceive without assistance or without problems. My mom conceived both my sister and myself on 1 ovary, my grandma conceived my mom on one ovary, and my aunt conceived my cousin on I believe 1/2 an ovary? Or maybe it was a 1/4 of an ovary...either way, not even one full one! As you can see, these large cysts run in my family as well...and all 3 of them were able to conceive after having them removed, no problem. I really, really hope they don't have to remove it...but wanted to give you some hope in case they did! :hugs:

My temp pretty much stayed the same this morning. It was 97.70 yesterday, and 97.72 today so not much difference. I think my cover line is right around 97.47 or something like that. So it's still well above it, but didn't exactly skyrocket up today or anything. I didn't bother testing this morning since it didn't shoot up, but I'll see what it does tomorrow morning. I'm still pretty sure that yesterday was just pre-AF spotting and nothing to be excited about bfp wise, but I'm still just really happy that my body wasn't being weird by starting AF with my temp still up, AND that it's just lengthening my lp more and more! :) I don't think it will be starting today either, and that means I'll be having at least a 13 day lp this cycle! Wahoo! :)

Good morning all you ladies!

Mommas ~ So sorry about the cyst. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Emilie ~ as this point, i guess hope af arrives and you can move on to next month without having testing done. But on the other hand, testing isn't always a bad thing...

Sorry about Af bighouse...

MnG ~ love love love rumchata esp in the fall!!!

Turtle??? You there?? Like MnG said...tapping fingers...anxiously waiting...the anticipation...:haha:

My RE appt is finally around the corner!! 1 week from tomorrow!! Just sayin :happydance: :happydance:

Thank you ladies I'm feeling better today as far as emotions go just praying for the best. I think we may take a break on ttc after this and just let it happens if it does. I think I need a break from the stress after 5 years lol! On a good note I started bleeding a little this morning so hope af is on her way finally!

Bighouse- Sorry af got you!

Turtle- Fx that it was ib and not af maybe your temp will be up higher in the morning and you'll get your bfp this month.

Emilie- Keep us updated on how things go!

Fx for more bfp's this month for all you lovely ladies.

My RE appt is finally around the corner!! 1 week from tomorrow!! Just sayin :happydance: :happydance:

I'm still hopeful that my prediction will ring true and you'll get your BFP this month before the appointment. I have everything crossed.

Turtle said the same thing. Thank you! I hope you're both right! :)

Good morning all you ladies!

Mommas ~ So sorry about the cyst. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Emilie ~ as this point, i guess hope af arrives and you can move on to next month without having testing done. But on the other hand, testing isn't always a bad thing...

Sorry about Af bighouse...

MnG ~ love love love rumchata esp in the fall!!!

Turtle??? You there?? Like MnG said...tapping fingers...anxiously waiting...the anticipation...:haha:
I just had all the testing he could do done in August. It wasn't fun. I don't want to do it again. My problem is I don't know when af come some of the time unless I see a drop in my temp because my af is so freaking light sometimes and sometimes it is like Niagara Falls. Sorry tmi. But my temp is still up but my tests are negative. He thinks it was a chemical. So if nothing changes by next week I have to go in.

MnG...I hope the same. Take a big swig of that Kool aid and get your bfp before your appt!

AFM, I just wiped and got a huge puddle of bright red. I'm so heartbroken. I am only 10dpo.

MnG...I hope the same. Take a big swig of that Kool aid and get your bfp before your appt!

AFM, I just wiped and got a huge puddle of bright red. I'm so heartbroken. I am only 10dpo.

Yes, I've been saying the same thing over and over....I SO hope this is your month, MnG! I agree with MamaBee, take a big ol' swig of that Kool Aid! But I think you already did, your chances are great this month! :thumbup:

MamaBee, I'm so sorry! :( Any chance that it'll stop and that it's just heavy spotting? :hugs:

I don't know. I have had light pink barely there spots when wiping for the past three days and then this on my last trip to the bathroom. I just about passed out I had such a dizzy spell a moment ago picking up my daughter from school. My tests are negative.

So sorry mamabee :(

Turtle hmmmmmmm intriguing...ib? Kmfx!

Bus congratulatioooons!

Emilie hope you get some answers soon girl, chemicals suck :(

Bing I feel hour pain...For me everyone announced their pgs right after my 1st mc n it was hell. But hopefully you ll be the next to announce!

Mamas boys sooooo so sorry hun, hope the surgery goes well. Make sure to discuss prevention (of further cysts...did he explain what caused it?) with your doc. Thinking of you!

Sorry I ve been Mia girls n sorry to leave so mane names out! Good news on my part is my hcg went from 52 to 1024 in 6 days! Bad news I found out I might have a clotting problem which increases mc by 38% but my doc wants to follow the "wait n see" approach....WTH????? Going to a hematologist Thursday morning to clear tests n treatment up...really don't have time for a wait n see approach after 3 mcs! Pls send positive thoughts for us :)

Hi ladies. Just popping back in from first tri. Wanted to post so I can keep following all my old buddies. I haven't read all 66 pages but sounds like no good news yet for Oct? :(

Thinking of you all and hello new folks.

I myself am well.

MnG - I'm excited with you about your RE appointment as I have mine on Monday, just two days before yours! :dance: :dance:

Christiana - thanks hun. Sorry to here about your doctor. FX'd they sort it out rather than waiting to see what happens.

Mint - good to see you :wave: glad you and baby are well!

Mamabee - sorry about the bleeding. Do you usually have a short LP?

Xx

It may not be in a fancy glass but is delicious!
Enjoying my blueberry wine with all you unit-eers in mind ;) :happydance:
Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20141007_171230.jpg
    IMG_20141007_171230.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies. Just popping back in from first tri. Wanted to post so I can keep following all my old buddies. I haven't read all 66 pages but sounds like no good news yet for Oct? :(

Thinking of you all and hello new folks.

I myself am well.

Good to see you Mint!!! Have any baby names picked yet???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->