October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Hi ladies. Just popping back in from first tri. Wanted to post so I can keep following all my old buddies. I haven't read all 66 pages but sounds like no good news yet for Oct? :(

Thinking of you all and hello new folks.

I myself am well.

Good to see you Mint!!! Have any baby names picked yet???

Hey MnG! :) We agreed on our girl name back when we were still WTT - it is Rosemary - it is nice because it is a perennial herb like mint and also DH's grandma's name was Rose Mary. We want to pick a few back up names though in case for some reason she really doesn't look like a Rosemary when she comes out.

We are stuck on boy names too (team yellow) and I have a thread about it if you wanna chime in! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2239103-baby-boy-name-ideas-please.html

That blueberry wine looks delicious too. Drink some more for me! :)

MnG - I'm excited with you about your RE appointment as I have mine on Monday, just two days before yours! :dance: :dance:

Xx

Same here for you!!! Please keep us posted on what they say!

MnG - I'm excited with you about your RE appointment as I have mine on Monday, just two days before yours! :dance: :dance:

Xx

Will do! Will be nice to compare notes!

Blueberry wine!! Yummy. Is it homemade or bought?!?

I tried to find somewhere that sells rumchata in the UK but I couldn't! I will have to look in duty free when I next go abroad in December.

Xx

Hi ladies. Just popping back in from first tri. Wanted to post so I can keep following all my old buddies. I haven't read all 66 pages but sounds like no good news yet for Oct? :(

I myself am well.

Good to see you Mint!!! Have any baby names picked yet???

Hey MnG! :) We agreed on our girl name back when we were still WTT - it is Rosemary - it is nice because it is a perennial herb like mint and also DH's grandma's name was Rose Mary. We want to pick a few back up names though in case for some reason she really doesn't look like a Rosemary when she comes out.

We are stuck on boy names too (team yellow) and I have a thread about it if you wanna chime in! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2239103-baby-boy-name-ideas-please.html

That blueberry wine looks delicious too. Drink some more for me! :)

I did chime in! I love seeing everyone's baby names. Yours are all great!!

I'm having a 2nd glass just for you :)

Xx

I tried to find somewhere that sells rumchata in the UK but I couldn't! I will have to look in duty free when I next go abroad in December.

Xx

Bing- we will definitely compare. Did you already do the months of Clomid?? I can't remember if you've mentioned it before..
The wine is from a semi local winery. They make the best wines and also have mango wine. The newest one is cotton candy wine!! Yum!!! They also ship if you're interested :winkwink:

Xx

Xx

I recently made my own, and it was super easy. I found a recipe online for horchata and then just added my own rum. I added the rum to each glass like a mixed drink instead of to the whole pitcher, in case I wanted to drink some as just horchata. I went the easy route on making it, I found a recipe that called for store bought rice milk instead of making it myself, it was a piece of cake. :)

I myself am well.

Hi, Mint! October actually started out really lucky, we had 5 bfp's by the 5th! Hoping for more luck for the rest of us! Glad you're doing well, and that you stopped in to say hi! :)

Mamabee - sorry about the bleeding. Do you usually have a short LP?

Xx

I'm not sure. I just began using OPKs last month and then temping this month. I've kept track of my cycles on a calendar for a long time and have an average of a 31 day cycle. I am not sure I understand why my period is starting earlier and earlier each month.

I'm so upset over it and it has just been the worst day on top of it. One of those very bad, no good, horrible days where I even got a run in my sock (how does that even happen) and so I walked around with a rogue toe sticking out all uncomfortable in my shoe. I.cannot.wait.to.fall.asleep.tonight.and.start.over.tomorrow!

(Insert TMI warning here)
I just went to the bathroom hoping it would've stopped or slowed to a spot and while it was barely on my pad, it was the biggest glob of dark brownish red blood ever once I wiped. Very odd looking for what would be a first day of period for me. Usually I start spotting brown for a couple of days and ease into a flow. I'm not exactly convinced of what it is. Last month I had a very sudden, very heavy, but only two day flow. Shortest ever (as I normally go for 6-8 days). Somethings up with my body and I kind of hate it right now.

Mamabee- I had what your describing on my one round of Clomid. Almost looked like a blood clot. It was so unusual I got freaked out and thought I had cancer or something!
I hope you're able to get some rest soon. Tomorrow is a new day with new socks! Don't let the b@stards get you down! :hugs2:

Sounds like there's a lot of internal messes going on; I hope everything gets resolved, questions answered, or progress made.
Why do our bodies have to be so weird anyway?

Turtle - I now know not to necessarily trust a low temp thanks to you ladies :winkwink: so no need for you to either!

I would give this whole thread all my Kool Aid if I could :drunk:

I would give this whole thread all my Kool Aid if I could :drunk:

:rofl:

Thanks! I'm pretty sure every one on here would line up for some!

MnG; Tomorrow is a new day with new socks!

:rofl:

I'm glad I have you all to make me laugh even when I feel so darn cruddy.

:hugs: all around!

I'm also bummed because if we had conceived this month, I would've been due on a dear friend's birthday and she is one of only a handful of people that are supportive of us starting with babies again. Things seemed so right this month and my boobs have been sooooo sore since 3dpo I could vomit whenever I took my bra off. I just thought for sure we'd been successful.

I think at this point, we will take a break for a while before trying again and that makes me super sad too.

I know it'll be alright; pass the wine MnG!

Hi lovely ladies! :winkwink:

Mommas Boys~I am sorry they found a cyst! You are in my prayers that Friday’s surgery goes well. My friend got pregnant after having that surgery, so try not to worry about that part. I am happy that they found it so it did not get worse. Sending you a hug!

Big House & Mama Bee~Sorry to hear AF came. Hang in there.

Bug~You and your angel have been in my thoughts this week. I hope you having a nice week and you did something nice for yourself.:hugs:

MnG~GL at your appointment. Cheers to you too!

Christina~Sending you positive thoughts! Everything crossed that your little one is safe!

TreeRoot~Thank you for sharing your Kool Aid. I will be testing soon and will need it.

Turtle~Fx that you get your positive this week.

AFM, I am 8 DPO and still getting symptoms. My test date can’t get here soon enough. I have caught a cold that is settling in my throat…the worst kind. I hope I wake up tomorrow and it’s gone. Hubby has been extra sweet this week.<3

Baby dust to all! Have a great rest of the week!:dust:

I just wanted to tell you guys that I love you all. I appreciate all of the support, laughs, and love each one of you give to me and to everyone else in this thread. I feel like we're a family, and I love it! I support each one of you as well, and I'm celebrating with each of you as you get good news, and crying with each of you as you get bad news or are feeling down. I'm sorry if I miss replying to any posts! Big :hug: and :dust: to you all! <3

Well I had to go to the Er tonight because the pain got really bad. They were worried maybe an ectopic pregnancy because of the pain but all came back negative for that they said since I did have positive tests and now I am getting negatives that I more than likely had a chemical my pain. Is from a cyst bursting on my ovary I am upset because I finally got a positive now I am back to square one.

Bug~You and your angel have been in my thoughts this week. I hope you having a nice week and you did something nice for yourself.:hugs:

thank-you so much for thinking of me :hugs: in all honesty im not doing great but trying hard to stay positive and look towards the future. DH and I had a long conversation about whether or not to continue trying.. we decided to keep going for now... we will see in a few months how we
feel.

When are you going to test??? I have everything crossed for you!!!

Mint- its great to hear from you! Glad to hear you are doing well!

Emilie- *hugs*

Just swimming along over here..not much to talk about hahaha Cursing longer cycles! lol I'm kinda down and feeling like it isn't going to happen right now, which is ridiculous and I'll get out of it, just approaching the 1 year mark on the 1st of Nov...thought we'd be happily expecting by now, and instead we've loved and lost. Ugh. Pity party over.

Not much happening with me at the moment. Just crossing fingers hoping this is the month. Otherwise I will be talking to my doc next month when I see him for my pap. Really hoping that we dont need to take extra measures to make a baby happen. I hear of so many of you having to take things to help it along. Good thing is, my cycles arent abnormal and i ovulate each month. So hopefully all we had to do was up the bding and use preseed. And sorry to those dealing with recent issues. Its heartbreaking when a brick wall lands in your path. I was also reading on another thread on here, that someones coworker went up to them to tell them they were away from work to get "another one cut out". Meaning they had another abortion because the hubby doesnt think they are ready etc. Its infuriating when people think its no big deal and go on with unprotected sex when they dont want a child at all and just abort them for no reason. Makes us mad when we are all trying soooo hard because we WANT a child.

This was their post: Hello everyone,I dont know if I'm just overly emotional (7dpo) or what but I cried two hours straight. Why?!? I was sitting at my desk at work and one of coworkers that has been off for the past two weeks came over and asked about my three year old.. She then goes on to say "The reason I was off is because I had to get another one cut out".*Me being so naive about that subject asked what she was talking about. SHe says " I had ANOTHER abortion. My husband says we're not ready and he actually hates that I get pregnant so easily".That pissed me off. Here i am struggling to get pregnant (thanks pcos) and she gets rid of them as fast as they come. I just dont understand it.

This was their post: Hello everyone,I dont know if I'm just overly emotional (7dpo) or what but I cried two hours straight. Why?!? I was sitting at my desk at work and one of coworkers that has been off for the past two weeks came over and asked about my three year old.. She then goes on to say "The reason I was off is because I had to get another one cut out".*Me being so naive about that subject asked what she was talking about. SHe says " I had ANOTHER abortion. My husband says we're not ready and he actually hates that I get pregnant so easily".That pissed me off. Here i am struggling to get pregnant (thanks pcos) and she gets rid of them as fast as they come. I just dont understand it.
This makes me mad how the people who don't want kids can blink and get pregnant and people like us who want a baby can't get pregnant. My sister gets pregnant at a drop of a hat and doesn't take care of herself. She will smoke or do drugs and be really reckless and lost the baby. She has one son and she wishes she didn't so I take care of him. But I want a baby of my own. But I try and try and nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->