October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

I work seasonally and if I had to take off during a program because of when my due date fell (I'm also very concerned about recovery if I have to have a c-section), it would be unpaid and if during the winter program, they would have to hire someone else to replace me so I don't think my job would be there when I was ready to come back. The winter program is Dec-April usually and summer is June-July, so I'm hoping to keep a due date April-Oct, November there's some wiggle room. My boss was going to work with me on my Dec 5th due date, but it was going to cut it close and if I had gone to full term I would have only gotten 4 weeks before starting work, at the most.

ah, i see. if i don't get pregnant this month, we'll prevent until february (brother's wedding in the states in september) so i understand about trying to plan and thinking about due dates timing-wise. my mom always says babies have their own timing though:dohh:

on that note though, i don't like how i felt on the pill a couple years ago...was thinking we'd just use condoms?:shrug: maybe i need a different pill? i realize most people are getting off theirs to start TTC but does anyone have any recommendations?:shy: it would only be for 3 or 4 months...

When i stopped taking the pill it was because i always kept forgetting to take it, but even then we were using condoms. So after i stopped we just stuck to condoms. Im not sure if you are only on them for a few months if it would cause you to have to regulate again after getting off them.

When i stopped taking the pill it was because i always kept forgetting to take it, but even then we were using condoms. So after i stopped we just stuck to condoms. Im not sure if you are only on them for a few months if it would cause you to have to regulate again after getting off them.

aah, it could potentially mess up my cycles coming off it, huh...hadn't thought about that.:dohh:

ok so im still just spotting. was sure Af would be here by now.. been spotting for 4 days now. Mostly brown, two days ago got some pink/red.. then back to brown. AF is officially due on Friday. No idea what is going on! 12 dpo today.

ok so im still just spotting. was sure Af would be here by now.. been spotting for 4 days now. Mostly brown, two days ago got some pink/red.. then back to brown. AF is officially due on Friday. No idea what is going on! 12 dpo today.

different than usual could be good! fingers crossed AF stays away!!:flower:

There is a nipple situation going on that I have never experienced before. They are red, sensitive, and erect. I wore 2 shirts and a blazer today to make sure they did not make an appearance. I researched the injections that I took and it's not a side effect. Hoping it's not my mind playing tricks on me. Everything else could be the cold. Trying to hold out testing until the 12th. Fingers tapping...come on time pass already.

ooo i hope its a good sign for you!

Been trying to post on here for days!!! But had to reset phone as wouldn't let me type anything!! :growlmad:

Wanted to give everyone a great big :hug: and extra :dust:!!
Just plodding along here with my attempt at a :sex: marathon :haha: dh seems to have put the breaks on today.. But I think I can convince him to change his mind :haha:

aah, it could potentially mess up my cycles coming off it, huh...hadn't thought about that.:dohh:

Yeah i know when you are on them for a while that it usually takes a few cycles to go back to normal, but im unsure about short term use if it does. Might be something to talk to your doc about if they think it could possibly mess things up a bit.

When birth control pills are stopped correctly, they actually get out of your system fairly quickly. I was on them for 7ish years between 4-5 different pills and managed to get pregnant on 5th cycle, so not bad. It did 3 pills to find the right one for me, and I LOVED Seasonique, but it's the one you only have a period for 3 months. I don't really have any recommendations for month to month, the only ones I remember by name are Ocella (which made me swell up with water like a balloon and now there's lawsuits about it, go figure!) and Desogen. Desogen dried me out, killed my sex drive, and made sex painful :(

Just some input on the bc pills...I took ocella for 3.5 years, off for 6 months, on again for 8 months. Got pregnant my first cycle off back in may. Took me 30 days to ovulate, but that's actually really good for me.

Good morning sexy ladies!!
I'm 8dpo today with AF type cramping on and off for a few days. BBs are getting more sore and right on track for AF on Tuesday. The ONLY thing keeping me still in the game is barely any PMS symptoms like eating everything in sight and crankiness. There's still a few days to go so we'll see.

How is everyone today??

AF decided to show up properly today- apparently was just waiting for my first Angels due date. Just what I needed today.

Sorry bug! :hugs:

MnG - your symptoms sound promising! Im 8dpo today too. Other than a few mild AF type cramps last night I have nothing to report! Oh apart from a huge spot on my chin which has come up overnight and made my lip swell up! I suffer from acne though since coming off BC so the new spot is nothing new for me!
I usually have a 13 day LP so AF is due on wed for me. When you testing?

Turtle - can you change my testing day to the 16th please? As I think I ovulated earlier than predicted this cycle. Thanks.

Xx

Sorry bug! :hugs:

MnG - your symptoms sound promising! Im 8dpo today too. Other than a few mild AF type cramps last night I have nothing to report! Oh apart from a huge spot on my chin which has come up overnight and made my lip swell up! I suffer from acne though since coming off BC so the new spot is nothing new for me!
I usually have a 13 day LP so AF is due on wed for me. When you testing?

Turtle - can you change my testing day to the 16th please? As I think I ovulated earlier than predicted this cycle. Thanks.

Xx

That's funny about the pimple, I had a huge one show up inside my nose 2 days ago. Luckily it's not growing much... Those really hurt if it gets big and I look like Rudolph :cry:

FF still predicts AF due on Tuesday (12 day LP) so I'll be testing when I get home Sunday afternoon... or Monday morning if it doesn't kill me first :blush:

Your symptoms sound great as well.!! It'd be fun to be bump buddies :)

Bug I am so sorry. That is awful. Have dome chocolate and wine today and try to do something nice for yourself.

Turtle did you test?

Testing on the ninth. Now I'm suffering from frequent urination. Wow how much can a person pee!! And my nipples feel sensitive, like the shirt I'm wearing is cutting them

:flower: bfp to all

First of all congratulations to all of u bfp's! I hope I'll join u soon.

Update: since I posted last time I have almost no symptoms, except that I feel very warm all the time. The frequent abundant urination stopped about 8 dpo.
7 dpo: I tested with clear blue plus.. Too early I know... And it at 2nd minute there was a veeeeery faintly possibly positive. But I would probably rule it as negative.
8 -dpo tested with digital clear lie that was negative!

Now 2 days away from expected af, On the day that I originally planned to test, but I'm stressed that it will be negative.

This I such a limbo , I hope I'm still in the game, at least I don't feel like af is coming.

Crossed fingers for all those waiting to test:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->