October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Turtle - I'm glad she is no longer suffering, but yes I know saying goodbye is so hard. Stay strong! And I'm so sorry AF got you. :hugs:

Afm - I just had my doctors appointment to discuss my pelvis scan results. My lining was 7mm thick at cd11 so that is normal (but I have been taking vitamins this month to thicken it so curious to know what it would have been otherwise). Anyway there was no sign of pcos and my uterus is a normal size and shape. I had a follicle in each ovary. The one in my right ovary was 1.7cm and the one in my left ovary 1.2cm, so i most probably ovulated from my right ovary this cycle.

Anyway I feel a lot more relieved about my lining as i have always worried that's been my problem! :) now role on my RE appointment on Monday!

Xx

Thanks for the add but I guess it was pointless :( AF says bfn so no need to test. And a day early to . Kewl. I have three months of documented well timed...and a year of undocumented trying now :/ I guess baby 2 just didn't want to be born in the same hospital as baby 1 (we move in 9-11 months). Bummer. The staff here is amazing and so supportive. Good luck to everyone else!!

Bug I'm sorry :(

Turtle Sorry for your loss

Will be thinking of both of yall over the next few days

I'm too lazy to go back and quote the person who go a possible faint positive on the clear blue test at 8 dpo, just going to say that blue dye tests are notorious for colored evaps. I got one on the first one I ever used, horrible, nasty little tests lol

Bing- that's great news! I wish my OB had been that proactive!

Canada- way to go! I'm super hopeful for you this cycle! :thumbup:

AFM, I was up with insomnia for about 2 hrs. Couldn't fall back asleep for the life of me. When I finally did fall asleep i had some crazy, crazy dreams. Hoping it's all for good.
I will be off the grid this entire wkend. We are going camping with some good friends up to the Finger Lakes, where we'll get to do a wine and cheese trail. Yum!! :wine:

I will keep you all posted of any bfps on Sunday when we get back!!

Have a great weekend ladies!! ☺☺

Have a fab weekend MnG!

I think me and hubby are going for a meal tonight so we'll be drinking lots of :wine: too!

Xx

Bing that is great news. I hope you get more good news on Monday.

Afm, didn't get much sleep last night. We are dog sitting and the dog whimpered for the majority of the night. Plus I am super worried about my cat who very suddenly seems blind and disoriented. Hoping to get her into the vet today.

So sorry for the struggles happening for you all!
Turtle - so sorry for the loss of your grandma! That is tough and my thoughts are with you.
Emilie - so sorry that AF arrived after all. I am just finishing AF after a chemical. It is extra heavy and longer than my usual AF. Good luck to you and I hope you get a sticky one soon!

AFM - my husband and I made the difficult decision to lay our dog to rest yesterday. He was such a good friend and part of our family for 7 years. He was the best dog, and it will be hard, but we knew it was his time!

Now just moving on to Oct, waiting for ovulation. Hubby and I decided not to skip a cycle after the chemical so I will start using opk's in a week or so. Until then we will just dtd when we feel the mood coming on!

Good luck to everyone trying to catch the egg this week!

Turtle ~ so sorry for your loss. My grandfather passed away this past March after suffering for a few weeks. We found comfort in knowing that he was no longer in pain, but a loss is a loss just the same. So my prayers are with you and your family. :hugs:

Bing ~ great news!

Sorry to all who AF got.

And good luck to all still waiting on BFPs!!
:dust:

Sorry for the loss of your pup Kosmik xx

Thanks Kozmik but its not me who had a chemical there is another lady with a similar name to mine who has :( but my little bean is still up in there !!!

Hope you are ok xxx

Thanks Kozmik but its not me who had a chemical there is another lady with a similar name to mine who has :( but my little bean is still up in there !!!

Hope you are ok xxx

Actually she was saying she was just finishing her af after having a chemical :)

Sorry about your pup kosmik! I know what it's like to lose a pet. They are like one of the family. :hugs:

Hope you are ok xxx

Thanks for the correction! I corrected my original post. :)

Kozmik, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dog. They truly are a part of the family and it's heartbreaking when you have to say goodbye to one. We had to do that with my first fur baby 3 years ago (in fact, it was 3 years ago tomorrow) and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I still miss him every day. I'm so sorry that you're going through this, and I hope you're doing ok. It will get easier with time. Please feel free to pm me if you want to talk! :hugs:

Kosmik I feel your pain. Lost my dog 6 months ago today. And just found out my cat is completely blind. Just waiting for lab work to reveal the cause. I know it is difficult by try to remember how much you loved each other and that you saved him from a life of pain and agony. You are a good person for thinking of his needs before your wants.:hugs:

Eclaire, I'm also so sorry to hear about your cat! :( that must be so difficult. I knew many animals can go on to live happy, healthy lives even after becoming blind, I really hope the same is the case for your fur baby. :hugs:

Turtle and kozmik sorry for both of your losses :cry:

Afm im now in the tww. :coffee: Hoping hoping. Having an anniversary baby would be so awesome. :happydance:

My pets are young right now...but even thinking about that future loss is tough.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, or gets some "me" time if they need it. Camping sounds like fun!

Hey ladies just thought I would drop in while I'm awake and update everyone as promised. I am still at the hospital bc I haven't use the restroom thanks to the catheter yay not lol. Well when she got in she discovered ths cyst was actually on my left ovary but was so large it looked like my right ovary and that's why I was in so much pain. It had doubled in size since Monday and she said zhe couldn't even see my uterus when she went it bc it was covering it up yikes! She had to end up taking my left ovary bc it had twisted and killed it just like I was praying it wouldn't. :( But I still have my tube and that's a good thing according to her not sure why though bc I have no ovary for.an egg to go down that tube lol.

I hope everyone else is doing good I will read everyone's updates later I'm still to loopy atm hope my spelling isn't to terrible in this post. :)

Hey ladies just thought I would drop in while I'm awake and update everyone as promised. I am still at the hospital bc I haven't use the restroom thanks to the catheter yay not lol. Well when she got in she discovered ths cyst was actually on my left ovary but was so large it looked like my right ovary and that's why I was in so much pain. It had doubled in size since Monday and she said zhe couldn't even see my uterus when she went it bc it was covering it up yikes! She had to end up taking my left ovary bc it had twisted and killed it just like I was praying it wouldn't. :( But I still have my tube and that's a good thing according to her not sure why though bc I have no ovary for.an egg to go down that tube lol.

I hope everyone else is doing good I will read everyone's updates later I'm still to loopy atm hope my spelling isn't to terrible in this post. :)

Sorry to hear, hope healing goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->