October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Hi all. Just checking in while I'm waiting for O. This is my first cycle temping and I was a little worried that I was doing something wrong these past few days. Tuesday I had quite a spike (I initially attributed it to having to wake up 1/2 hr early) and it stayed up on Wednesday and then today quite a big drop. After looking at some of your charts, it looks like that's fairly normal so I feel better now. What would I do without you all?! :D

:hugs: to those who have been struck by :witch:

So glad it's almost the weekend!!

MnG - being bump buddies would be great! Fingers crossed for us both! X

I know someone asked about Turtle earlier.. I just wanted to let you all know she lost her grandmother today. So she will be able to catch up with all those she missed adding or changing in a few days.
I know you all understand :)

Thanks for letting us know MnG.

Turtle - please except my condolences I hope you and your family are as well as you can be at this difficult time. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Thank you Bing. You're so sweet. I will pass it along!:hugs:

Turtle, so sorry to hear. It's so hard losing a family member, prayers for you and the rest of your family. Hugs!

So sorry Turtle. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Turtle, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Turtle so sorry for your loss. I understand your pain, we lost my grandma earlier this summer. Hopefully she wasn't in much pain. And remember at least she had a nice long life. Pm me if you need someone to talk to, and remember everyone in this thread will gladly be an ear if you need to vent. :hugs:

I'm sure she we will so touched to see all these condolences.
I'll add mine as well; my heart goes out to you and yours Turtle. Loss is not easy, I hope you can support each other through it.

Thank you all so much. I really, really appreciate and am truly touched by all of your support and love at this difficult time. She was in a lot of pain and we were hoping her time would come soon for her sake, it's just so hard to say goodbye...even when you know that it's what is best for your loved one. My family and I at least have a lot of comfort in knowing that she's resting comfortably now. Again, thank you all so much. <3

AF started for me yesterday evening as well, and my temp dropped way down this morning, so I'm definitely out.

Welcome to all the new ladies, glad to have you with us. I'll get you added to the front page, and Bing I'll get your date updated. I'm still keeping everything crossed for all of you yet to test, and that those of you nearing your O date will catch that eggie! Good luck, ladies! Can't wait to see more bfp's on this thread!

So sorry for your loss Turtle.

I have been mia this week...dealing with work, the dog, etc..

So I have been using the clearblue dig advanced opk...flashing smiley for 8 days is a row and a solid smiley today :) not sure if I will O today or tomorrow. We have been :sex: every day since sunday. I am hoping we get in tonight and sometime tomorrow...hopefully that will cover our bases. I really feel like we are doing great on the timing this month, but then I have felt that way before and I am just let down. I feel like if this cycle isn't it maybe we will just ntnp for a while and see what happens. I am such a planner though and that may drive me crazy LOL

Congrats to the bfp's and sorry to those that AF got! Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Hi Ladies! It's almost Friday! :O)

Turtle~I am SO sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.:hug::hug:

Mammas~GL tomorrow during surgery. Sending you positive thoughts. You are going to do great!:flower:

Thank you for the funny posts about cat poop...they made me giggle this week when I was not feeling so great. You ladies are the best!

AFM, I am 10 DPO and still getting symptoms. Yeah for possible implantation signs today!

Looking forward to seeing more BFPs on the thread. Taking a swig of the Kool Aid and passing it around. :dust:

Turtle, so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

I am so sorry turtle. Well the cramping got worse and the witch showed up it has never been this bad but I guess the chemical pregnancy has a lot to do with it being so painful and heavy

:hugs: Turtle and Bug :hugs:

AFM.. Not sure about my temps I think I am still waiting to O as I seem to have an early teaser phase before the real thing! :haha:
Dh finally agreeded to :sex: tonight... Time to get busy!! :haha:

sending you my love Turtle xxx so sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss turtle :hugs: sending loads of hugs you and your family are in my thoughts xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->