October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Sorry to hear that mommas. Pray that you heal fast and can get back to action again. Many have done well with just one ovary.

Hey ladies just thought I would drop in while I'm awake and update everyone as promised. I am still at the hospital bc I haven't use the restroom thanks to the catheter yay not lol. Well when she got in she discovered ths cyst was actually on my left ovary but was so large it looked like my right ovary and that's why I was in so much pain. It had doubled in size since Monday and she said zhe couldn't even see my uterus when she went it bc it was covering it up yikes! She had to end up taking my left ovary bc it had twisted and killed it just like I was praying it wouldn't. :( But I still have my tube and that's a good thing according to her not sure why though bc I have no ovary for.an egg to go down that tube lol.

I hope everyone else is doing good I will read everyone's updates later I'm still to loopy atm hope my spelling isn't to terrible in this post. :)

Mommas, I'm so sorry. Big :hugs: headed your way. Thank you for taking the time to update us today, I've been thinking about you and wondering how things went. Don't despair...I know I already said it earlier, but many women in my family have conceived on one ovary, or sometimes even just a partial one. So once you've healed and you're ready, it's still certainly possible! Good luck in your recovery, I hope it goes quickly for you! :)

Sorry to hear that mommas, will pray you have a quick recovery!

So ovul day is prob 2day......starting the tww soon. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I know it's not the ideal outcome for you mommas, but I'm glad your ok.

Thanks for the update; here's hoping for a speedy recovery :hug:

Well I had to go to the Er tonight because the pain got really bad. They were worried maybe an ectopic pregnancy because of the pain but all came back negative for that they said since I did have positive tests and now I am getting negatives that I more than likely had a chemical my pain. Is from a cyst bursting on my ovary I am upset because I finally got a positive now I am back to square one.

Emilie, I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this, that was me a month ago. Love and prayers going out to you. Be kind to yourself, I was surprised how very out of it I have been even with such an early miscarriage. Shedding a few tears for you, hoping you are healing well and taking care of yourself!

Uniteers unite! I've been taking a break from the forum and obsessing but here I am again!

I am twenty BAZILLION dpo, no af yet. I haven't tested in a while, what the heck maybe I'll take one tomorrow, get another false positive, then negatives, then eat a lot more ice cream and marvel at how my boobs are getting bigger lol! I'd love to see af as it would mean the return of my cycle after this chemical. Cross the fingers that af comes soon for me!

Mommas, so sorry for the news. Hope you recover quickly.

1Atalanta, I know everyone is different, but with my first chemical I skip a whole cycle and then got back af regularly. Hope yours come sooner. .

Horribly bloated and achy..ovuview put me at 4dpo..but ff hasn't done anything most likely because I didn't get to temp today.. :growlmad: ds decided 5:30 was a wonderful time to start the day! :dohh: really need to temp tomorrow to see what's happening. Only creamy cm and cervix now lower and harder. So normal signs that O has been and gone?? Short cycle this time.

also sorry for tmi but.. A little worried as during cervix exam felt a small bump thing on vaginal side wall..going to get referral to gyno tomorrow..hope its nothing to be concerned about. :shrug:

I was just thinking that it would be sooo cool if i finally get my BFP this month as its my moms bday on the 20th and would be great timing. Hoping i get IB soon.

Ok so just went to the washroom and have slight light brown/redish spotting. Dont know if its related to me just checking cp. Fx that it may be IB as im 5dpo. Not getting my hopes up yet though as its quite early. Will have to see how long it lasts.

Aww thanks, it is hard because the pain medicine isn't working and I am hosting a baby shower tomorrow

Mammas - I glad your ok. Sorry they took one of your ovaries. I have a friend who has two beautiful children from just one ovary so it will happen for you! Lots of :hugs: and I hope you have a speedy recovery so you can get back to TTC. Xx

Afm - for the past few cycles my boobs have started hurting around 9/10dpo. Just woken up (10dpo) and nothing, so I'm taking that as a good sign!

Xx

Mammas: sending you a ton of :hugs: and wishing you a speedy recovery. thankfully it has been taken care of and so many women have children with only one ovary! Perhaps this was just the problem all along?! Wishing you the best of luck..thinking of you! :flower:

Sorry Emilie, maybe ask for something stronger? I was all brave and said I was fine but then had continual horrible pain like contractions, I ended up taking leftover Vicodin from after my daughters birth. I really thought a chemical would be quick to bounce back from but I'm still waiting for normal. That's rough about the baby shower, just be kind to yourself! You are allowed to be sad for a bit!

Thanks this Leti, I like the thought of skipping a cycle bc it puts an end in sight. I'll keep thinking about that until another 3 weeks go by!

How are you? Waiting to ovulate now?

Haven't been on the thread for the last two weeks, got too fed up of nothing happening!! Currently on cycle day 81, unless I should have counted the 2 weeks of old blood...in which case I would be on cycle day 35....anyway I have done an ovulation test everyday since the day the old blood stopped (25 days ago) and yesterday I GOT A SMILEY FACE!!! I screamed a lot and then baby danced the night away!! So turtle you can now finally give me a testing date of the 24th of October!! This is the first time I can be sure I ovulated and have had sex at the right time!!

Yay lou hope you catch that eggies this time :)

Afm the spotting stopped. After the one wipe it went to next to nothing so dont know. Man i hate this tww lol

Also last night for the heck of it i took my temp and it was at 97.9. I dont normally temp so i dont keep track of it. And i know you are supposed to temp at the same time each day, but i figured i would see what temp i am this morning and it was 98.4. So im going to see if it stays that temp tonight. Even though i havent been tracking my temps, could that sudden rise mean that itty bitty one wipe spotting may have been IB? I know you get a sudden temp dip and a rise if it happens.

I know the feeling Lou! Haha baby dancing! Hope you caught that Eggie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->