October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

I'm Here! :hi: Just lurking and reading everyone's updates while I'm still waiting to O. :-=

Hope everyone's having a great day!

How early and often do you test in hopes of a bfp?

Af is over and we immediately starting trying. I am hoping November is my month.

When my cycle was regular I usually waited to test until the day I expect af because I don't like seeing a bfn. Since it has been irregular, I tend to start at the day after testing. Hoping temp stay up tomorrow so I can test.

Hi all. I'm back from our weekend out of town. My grandma's funeral was today. I really wanted to stay anther day with the family but alas, we had responsibilities to get back to.

I've read and caught up; there's do much too respond to that I'm sure I'm going to miss a lot. So let me just say that I'm sending big hugs to all that the :witch: got. And I'm crossing all of my crossables for those still waiting to test. I'm really hoping to see more bfp's on here soon!

Bing, I'm sorry your RE appointment didn't go as you had hoped. That's so crazy that you'd have to wait another 22 months! I certainly don't hope that you find problems with your hsg testing, but at the same time, if there was something found that could be fixed then you would hopefully have your bfp soon. You're still not out yet for this cycle either, right?

I don't think I missed adding anyone, I don't remember reading that anyone new was joining in the last few days. Please let me know if anyone has and if I've missed you.

My husband thinks he's quite the funny man (admittedly, he usually is). So after we BD tonight and I've got my butt propped up feet halfway in the air he says should I take a picture? Hat har har funny guy.

My husband thinks he's quite the funny man (admittedly, he usually is). So after we BD tonight and I've got my butt propped up feet halfway in the air he says should I take a picture? Hat har har funny guy.

Lol too funny. I used to do that same thing, but found out too much would leak out. Now i just lay on my tummy and almost nothing comes out. Although its sooo hard not to want to right away fall asleep lol. Right now every time i get up to use the washroom hubby makes pregnancy jokes lol.

Hey can I be taken off for this month? I missed an important follow up appointment with my obgyn and decided to hold off TTC until I know I'm completely healthy. Thankfully I'm rescheduled for Nov 5th, which is before next cycle's ovulation! Good luck to you ladies!

Lol too funny. I used to do that same thing, but found out too much would leak out. Now i just lay on my tummy and almost nothing comes out. Although its sooo hard not to want to right away fall asleep lol. Right now every time i get up to use the washroom hubby makes pregnancy jokes lol.

Oooh, I will try that next time. Thanks for the tip!

Oooh, I will try that next time. Thanks for the tip!

you can also use softcups. then you can pee right after (for anyone trying to avoid UTIs, if you're prone to getting them) and all the spermies stay where they need to be:winkwink: i'm going to try them this month. just hoping for a positive OPK today or tomorrow:coffee:

Yeah sometimes the tummy thing works for some but others it doesnt. But its worth trying to see if it works for you. Definitely way more comfortable.

Hi turtle - I hope your grandmas funeral went as well as it could. Thinking of you :hugs:

No I'm still not out this cycle yet. I am 13dpo today. AF is due tomorrow or Thursday so I'm just waiting and will test on Friday if she does not show. I only have 1 digi at home so want to make it count. I don't feel very optimistic for this cycle though. Not sure why. Just have a feeling AF will show.

Xx

woo! positive OPK this afternoon.:blush:

can only just pray that my husband didn't have a horrible day at work (it's been so bad lately and he comes home completely defeated and sex is the LAST thing he seems to feel like doing:nope:) all i'm asking for is even just a quickie at this point!:roll::haha:

Okay so I had a really heavy af that started on the 9th and ended on the 12th and it has started full force again bright red after ending 24hours ago. Any ideas what is going on?

Well as I suspected, AF is on her way..light brown spotting this morning when I wiped. I sometimes get pre AF spotting 1-2 days before so it's definitely AF on her way. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Emilie - it's probably just your body normalising after your chemical.

Jump - go catch that egg! :sex: :spermy: :sex: :spermy:

Well as I suspected, AF is on her way..light brown spotting this morning when I wiped. I sometimes get pre AF spotting 1-2 days before so it's definitely AF on her way. :cry: :cry: :cry:

sounds like the witch needs to be taken out back and reminded she's not welcome around here:trouble::gun:

so sorry to hear:sad1:

Emilie - it's probably just your body normalising after your chemical.

Jump - go catch that egg! :sex: :spermy: :sex: :spermy:

Well it sucks. It is so so painful. I go to the doctor later today he wanted to make sure I was doing okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->