October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Well I'm out af has arrived very light :(

Good luck everyone xx

Anyone decided on a Nov thread yet?? Im excited for this cycle! Cmooonnnn Nov 7th!!:blush:

Sorry manic day at work. 10pm in the U.K. and only just on my way home. Got a 2 hour commute yet! :(

I will set up the nov thread now! :thumbup:

Anyone decided on a Nov thread yet?? Im excited for this cycle! Cmooonnnn Nov 7th!!:blush:

Sorry manic day at work. 10pm in the U.K. and only just on my way home. Got a 2 hour commute yet! :(

I will set up the nov thread now! :thumbup:

Here is the November Thread!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...esting-party-thread-join-me.html#post34027027

So for those who got a visit from the witch I'll you over there. Xx

Sheylee - your lines look fab! H&H 9 months!

Mumanddad - so sorry AF arrived. :hugs:

Cookie - I know what you mean about the healthy eating! I'm an emotional eater too and my diet has been awful this past week! I really need to get back to eating healthy and back to yoga. We should try and lose weight together as I could do with losing a few pound too (I'm about 10lb heavier than on my wedding day so would like to lose that if I could).

Aks - I'm not sure about cervix position. Sorry. What are your other symptoms?

Crystal - do you take your temp first thing in the morning after at least 4 hours continuous sleep without getting up and out of bed? As your suppose to take it first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up and before you move. As any movement could effect the temperature. Also are you using a BBT thermometer? As they are more sensitive than normal thermometers.

Liz - I love your name! (I'm a Liz too!) :) sorry but I don't know anything about pcos.

Kosmik - your bd timing sounds great! FX'd you caught that eggy! :spermy:

Sheylee - your lines look fab! H&H 9 months!

Mumanddad - so sorry AF arrived. :hugs:

Cookie - I know what you mean about the healthy eating! I'm an emotional eater too and my diet has been awful this past week! I really need to get back to eating healthy and back to yoga. We should try and lose weight together as I could do with losing a few pound too (I'm about 10lb heavier than on my wedding day so would like to lose that if I could).

Aks - I'm not sure about cervix position. Sorry. What are your other symptoms?

Crystal - do you take your temp first thing in the morning after at least 4 hours continuous sleep without getting up and out of bed? As your suppose to take it first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up and before you move. As any movement could effect the temperature. Also are you using a BBT thermometer? As they are more sensitive than normal thermometers.

Liz - I love your name! (I'm a Liz too!) :) sorry but I don't know anything about pcos.

Kosmik - your bd timing sounds great! FX'd you caught that eggy! :spermy:

Intermittent nausea, sore boobs, tired. That's about it! Sounds promising but I really don't want to get my hopes up.

I set my alarm for the same time every morning and temp as soon as it goes off, before I get out of bed. The only movement is hitting the snooze button and grabbing my thermometer. I had 1 temp much earlier this cycle where I had horrible sleep so I discarded that temp. Otherwise, I sleep well every night. I do have a BBT thermometer also. Not sure what else I may be doing to cause issues with my temps.

I think I'm out! Little confused.

Tmi sorry

Just went to the toilet and before I thought I hadn't checked my cervix and cm today, so did before.
My cervix is still high, and it was very wet tmi sorry. When I checked on my finger was lots and lots of creamy cm with pink streaks in :( never had this before!
Looks like af is sneaking in slowly. I could cry :, (

hi Mumanddad,

did it hurt you when you examed yourself? Perhaps you could scratch yourself ? Just an idea... as in my case I sometimes struggle with thermometer while taking temp down there.. sometimes it seem like a tircky method ;/
I hope we gonna end up this month with loots of positive sticks!!

According to my feritlity friend temp chart, I am 6DPO which sucks cause I was thinking it was already 10 days:cry: I think I messed up my chart..

ugghh.. waiting for Friday to test..

Hi ladies. Just got caught up on the thread. Too much to respond to, so I will just say congrats, good luck, sorry and welcome.

Not much here. Cd6 and hubby is out of town. He gets back on Friday and we will try to do every other day until a positive opk. I will be joining November and check back here hoping for more bfp.

Ohh gosh, sorry Mumanddad..
I just saw your post above abt af.. silly me..
;/

Just got home from work and we have a weavel infestation in our pantry! :cry:

Oh no bing! I hope you can get that taken care of, although it sounds like it's very late where you are.

mumanddad - so sorry you are out. Good luck for this next cycle xx

Bing - yes woud be good to have a diet buddy, have about 12 lbs to lose intially and possibly then a stone after that, but I'm focusing on those 12 lbs first and will see how I feel.

Crystlmcd - when I first started temping my temps were very erratic before I ovulated, so maybe you are just one of those people who has erratic temps pre-ovulation. Hopefully it will start going up soon and you'll get your cross hairs.

AFM - I'm feeling much better today, the big cloud over me seems to have lifted!!! Phew!! My temp after yesterdays dip went right back up so thats good, last cycle it did the exact same thing at 7/8 dpo, this time the dip rise was at 5/6 dpo so I'm not going to think anything of it. Boobs are still sore, they hurt down the sides which is a good sign as means my progesterone is raised, only other thing is this morning I've had stabbing pains in the outer side of my left boob, was very ouchie. Its eased off now though. Not much else going on, but early days. I need to get my bfp to be able to cope with my friends pregnancy lol xx

So I had a freak out moment. I noticed my boob felt like it is burning and I felt it and noticed it was the lump hurt. I have fibrocystic breast. So lumps are not new but I have never had one hurt. I go to the doctor in two weeks and I know I won't get in sooner. I don't know if it is a weird symptom because I am about to ovulate or what. But I am trying not to freak out until I talk to my doctor.

So excited my blood work confirmed ovulation! Now I get to test as planned around the 28th :)

Sorry misspelt it. They are spelt weevils and are little black bugs you get in flour/grains etc! Need to make sure I keep them all in jars in future to contain any future outbreak!

Yah to diet buddies...so how will this work?? As my motivation is awful unless I've got someone dragging me outside to exercise Lol!

Xx

Hi! I also could use a diet buddy! I can afford to lose about 10-20. But I was afraid to try to lose weight for fear of it affecting future pregnancy/baby. However I see so many ladies on b&b that are losing weight WHILE ttc soooo...I will join whoever else on this journey as well (so far we have Cookie, Bing, and MnG???).

And yeah what is a weavel??? At first I read it as weasel, then I reread and saw weavel?? No clue...:shrug:

Thanks Bing!! Makes sense to me now. We have something like that here, but not sure what they are called as I have never experienced it!

I lack the motivation too...So I don't know how it will work! :haha:

Here's to weight loss buddies. We need to do a separate thread??? As I'm sure not everyone wants to be part of it :haha:

That was handy, typed out a reply, about to hit post and it decided to have an error and I lost it all.

MommytoLBG - No harm in dieting while trying to conceive, I was doing a ridiculously strict diet when I conceived my son, pretty much just lived on bars and shakes. I've lost 2 stone (28 lbs) since I started trying, done me a world of good, taken my cycles from 60 odd days long down to 31 days long, shorter than even when I conceived my son.

Bing - Not sure how we'd support eachtother, maybe as MommytoLBG suggests, set up a seperate thread.

Well Google has pretty much convinced me that I could get my bfp due to the stabbing pains along the side of my left boob and under my armpit. Don't let me down again Google!!! lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"