October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

cookie, I remember it was very painful, and on one side only, the other boob was heavy but not painful. I could not even lay face down in bed.

Yep mines on the side of my left breast. Oh I hope it means something, really don't want to get my hopes up. Xx

here is a link that might be helpful
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=20

Sorry I'm such a huge symptom spotter.

here is a link that might be helpful
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=20

Sorry I'm such a huge symptom spotter.

I found this chart once and haven't been able to find it since! Thank you, Leti!

I posted this on the november thread but figured i would post it here too as most havent moved over yet: Ok well I talked to dh today, and we think its best that we take a couple months off and resume in the new year. This year of trying has just not been good. Im saddened that things just havent worked out for us, but this is for the best at this point. For now we are going to focus on getting healthier (im overweight so im sure thats a factor) and eating more fertility rich foods. Every month that passes by becomes more depressing a frustrating. So we are basically NTNP until the new year. If it happens while on our break we will be happy. But for now I will just be popping in and out to see how everyone is doing etc. Good luck ladies and hope for lots of BFPs

Hello everyone!! What a lot to catch up on!! I too am very unhealthy ...since finishing work I have had a twirl, a kitkat chunky, a pack of French fries and nuggets and chips for dinner as well as a two hour nap.....sounds worse written down!

So tempted to test today but it's still to early. I WILL WAIT TILL FRIDAY exactly two weeks since positive ovulation test. Not hopeful this month as I have no symptoms beyond 'fuller breastsm' which I got during ovuLation too. Probably see lots of you in the November thread soon!

Good luck with the NTNP Orion xx

Good luck during your break, orion. Hopefully your bfp comes soon and your break relieves some stress.

That will be a healthy break, both physically and emotionally. Good luck and Relax!

Thanks ladies...we both for sure will relax and take it easy. Sometimes a break is all that is needed.

Thought this would brighten some moods today, a cute way this lady told her OH she was pregnant! check it out, super cute!

Thanks for all the well wishes. Mom is back home again but tired and not feeling too great. Means so much to have somewhere to just 'say' it out loud/ talk about it. :flower:
Cheering all you ladies waiting to test!!
Congrats on the bfps!!! :yipee:
:dust:

Orion - I did a similar thing in Jan last year, took a break, lost over a stone, started trying again and continued with the weightloss. The weightloss greatly helped my cycles, unfortunately not pregnant yet but hopefully it will happen. Good luck. X

Canada - it's such a hard thing to go through, it's been 5 years since I lost my mum (well officially will be next month) and its been a tough old road but I came out the other side and so will you.

X

Thanks cookie...im actually lucky that i have regular cycles. They used to be all over the place until i used bc to regulate it. Now everything is great. Ive had a bit of weight loss and starting to eat healthier, but need to work on things more. I want to get on more vitamins etc to help lengthen my af more than the typical 2 days (used to be about 7 a few yrs ago), and focus on my bodies inner health. Its been great having this forum so far as ive learned soooo much from it. And even though im taking a small break, im going to still read all the posts and comment from time to time. This is really the only place i can talk about all the nitty gritty stuff lol. Including laughing about inspecting units lol.

I am very emotional and it has been a rough day. I had to rush my mom to the hospital. She had a stroke she is expected to make a full recover but it was hard to see her like that. I am emotionally drain and just sitting here crying.

Orion - Hopefully relaxing abit will do the trick for you.

Emilie - Sorry to hear about your Mum, good news though that she's going to make a full recovery though. Hope you are feeling abit better.

I'm sitting here googling symptoms!! Just pointless really, its not going to tell me anything, but still I keep looking!! Come on 2ww get a move on!!!

Cookie I am doing better. So I am ovulating so we dtd well I started having what felt like period cramps during. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thought this would brighten some moods today, a cute way this lady told her OH she was pregnant! check it out, super cute!

Liz, that's super cute! Thanks for sharing that! I love his reaction, and how he just doesn't want to stop hugging her. That made me smile. :)

Orion, good luck in your break. I really hope you're able to recharge and re-energize yourself, both physically and mentally. And I hope you get your bfp once you stop fully trying! I have everything crossed for you! I'm glad that you'll still be stopping in to say hi and catch up. :)

Lou, that's cracking me up what you ate yesterday just after work! Too funny. Glad I'm not alone in my love for junk food. Ice cream and chips are my biggest downfalls. I used to be one of those lucky people who could eat whatever I wanted and never gain a lb. I would always say that my body was playing a cruel trick on me and one of these days, it was allllll going to catch back up to me. I think I was right! Now I seem to gain by just looking at food! Ugh!

Canada, I'm glad to hear your mom is back home again. I really hope she's able to get some rest and be comfortable. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->