October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Canada, my heart goes out to you. <3. Its great to hear your mom is home, I hope she's able to relax and spend time together. :hugs:

Orion, I've taken a break before and it's the best thing we could have done, not only for my sanity but also for those around me lol . I hope you do come back and keep us updated if you do get that BFP!

Liz, thanks for the share! Super cute video. :)

Welcome ladies! I thought it was super cute! Anyways I woke up this morning to quite a bit of blood... And cramps! But I'm only 6DPO theres no way it's AF, could it be my pcos? :(

livlovelust - not sure if it would be pcos or not, I know pcos causes spotting but not sure about heavy bleeding. I've had spotting because of it but only ever been a small amount. Did you definitely ovulate 6 days ago? Could it be that you o'd earlier than you thought?

I don't temp anymore cause of my pcos I go by my body symptoms and I've always been spot on, the day my breasts start to hurt I could as 1DPO. And I had EWCM that day too. Haven't been wrong yet but I guess there's always a first time for everything!

It's still there but lots lighter, only when I wipe and barely on the panty liner, cramps still pretty bad :(

hmmm that's a strange one. I guess all you can do is wait and see what happens, if its not like an af (as in heavy and continues) then maybe put it down as a random bleed. I really don't know what to suggest, so I'm not much help. Has this ever happened before? x

Ladies - I check bnb a million times a day....its like I subconsciously think its going to make the 2ww shorter....I think I'm losing my mind!:haha:

lizlovelust, 6dpo its early for both implantation bleed and AF, unless you ovulated earlier that you though.

Cookie, how is your pain today?

Liz, cute video Thanks!

Hey Leti, it's still hurting today, not quite as bad as yesterday but definitely still there and still the outer side of my left breast and under my armpit. Front of boobs are less sore though.

Any symptoms going on with you? I check bnb throughout the day and also google the same things over and over again like its going to suddenly tell me 100% that I am pregnant!!! lol

xx

I had nipple pain yesterday, today they also got better. Still hurt a Little when I walk.

It never gets old, every cycle I google stuff and stalk bnb... all through the 2ww.

Whit all this technologies you will think they would have invented something to tell if you are pregnant right after conception.... but noooooo...

My boobs are super sore today. Never thought I'd be so happy about that

Crystlmcd - decided to give up on temping? When I originally temped I did it orally, my temps were all over the place and then I'd worry about opening my mouth in my sleep and then my sleep was interrupted due to worry. Taking your temperature vaginally is much better.

My boobs are sore too, not my normal sore though, more stabbing pains and a burning sensation and getting it a bit in my right boob now aswell. Boobs aren't bigger but then again even when I was pregnant I didn't get bigger boobs, didn't produce milk either but that's a whole different story.

Still waiting for my hpt's to arrive, ok they aren't due til at least tomorrow but was hoping they'd be early.

Xx

Yeah, I decided to wait and start again next cycle since there's no way to know which temps were good and which weren't. So just going off of my OK again this cycle.

I feel so nauseous and light headed, still spotting but not like when I woke up, it's lighter now. Could this be IB? I feel so week, doesn't feel like normal AF's.... and it's way too early for AF...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->