• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Sooo..... whomever has been following me along.. here are my results from the "internal inspection" as my husband so named it :)

First off..the ultrasound tech just rammed the probe into me... and my rammed..i really mean rammed...she could have at least bought me a beer first ;)

The left ovary had 2 follicles, both measuring at 14mm...good news! Then she went on a hunt for the right ovary..and we wait..and wait..more pressure.. I started to get worried it was somehow missing until i adjusted my rump and 'relaxed' a little more... :dohh: The right side had a 15mm follicle and then a tiny 10. Im ASSUMING the growth rate is 1mm per day but I have no clue how that relates to the Femara this cycle.
Anyway the bad news is I now have to travel to Salem with the trigger shot and take that Saturday evening. We have so much going on this wkend with BFF and her hubby, I'll just have to take it before we leave the hotel room. The silver lining is DTD is scheduled for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday..so we'll just have to come home early sunday and get it on :)

Im really excited this cycle!! (sorry this was an about me post, Im trying to clean this pig sty of a house bc BFF and her hubby are staying with us tonight before we leave at 5am) I promise I will catch up with everyone soon!!

Sooo..... whomever has been following me along.. here are my results from the "internal inspection" as my husband so named it :)

First off..the ultrasound tech just rammed the probe into me... and my rammed..i really mean rammed...she could have at least bought me a beer first ;)

The left ovary had 2 follicles, both measuring at 14mm...good news! Then she went on a hunt for the right ovary..and we wait..and wait..more pressure.. I started to get worried it was somehow missing until i adjusted my rump and 'relaxed' a little more... :dohh: The right side had a 15mm follicle and then a tiny 10. Im ASSUMING the growth rate is 1mm per day but I have no clue how that relates to the Femara this cycle.
Anyway the bad news is I now have to travel to Salem with the trigger shot and take that Saturday evening. We have so much going on this wkend with BFF and her hubby, I'll just have to take it before we leave the hotel room. The silver lining is DTD is scheduled for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday..so we'll just have to come home early sunday and get it on :)

Im really excited this cycle!! (sorry this was an about me post, Im trying to clean this pig sty of a house bc BFF and her hubby are staying with us tonight before we leave at 5am) I promise I will catch up with everyone soon!!

LOL, I just burst out laughing at my desk at "she could have bought me a beer first"

Good luck this cycle, sounds very promising :)

Emilie - so sorry about your mum, you've been having such a tough time, you must be very brave!! Xxxx

I too have been having boob pain and they seem fuller! No idea if that's period or pregnancy as I haven't been off the pill long enough to know! 2ww is up tomorrow but I'm going to wait till Saturday so that I can weep or celebrate without work getting in the way!!

Haha, your so funny!

That's great news about the DTD days being after your trip, as I know you were worried before about them being during your trip and you being unable to DTD due to you sharing a room with your BFF and her hubby!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend...and I don't expect to here from you until Tuesday as you'll be busy :sex: :spermy: :wink:

LOL, I just burst out laughing at my desk at "she could have bought me a beer first"

Good luck this cycle, sounds very promising
Oops!! hope you didnt snarfle that out your nose :) :p

You ladies are the best! I mean it!! :friends: Keep all those crossables crossed! :)

Bing, I did tell BFF the situation and she said she didnt mind "getting lost" for a while. Whenever we all go somewhere we always end up going our separate ways for a bit anyway, so even if they don't leave its no big deal. The RE said it is not necessary Saturday but it couldnt hurt :)

I appreciate all of you.

Time to go finish cleaning..the kitchen awaits :)
If I dont get a chance to check this before we leave I wish you all a lovely weekend!! See you all Sunday... after the DTD of course ;)

Hi I am new here, I am due to test on the 29th! I have been having sore boobs (on the sides and on the nipples), cramping (on and off) which I never cramp for a week plus straight, weird tingles/burning sensation in boobs. Anyone have these symptoms??

Shey, I'm anxiously awaiting your update that the dr called back with good news! Good luck, please let us know!!!

Crystl, I hope your day livens up soon or better yet, that you get to go home soon! :)

MnG, that's GREAT news!!! So glad to hear it! I have a REALLY good feeling for you this cycle. I think the Femera was just what your body needed! And I think it's awesome that you don't have to worry about dtd until you get back into town. Now you can relax and enjoy your trip without that pressure or stress weighing on either of you. I hope you have a great time, can't wait to hear how the trip went on Sunday! (after you dtd, of course :winkwink:)

Good luck Mng! Sounds very promising :) really pulling for you and hope this is it!!

Good luck MnG! Have fun with all that BD'ing!

Welcome Babygirl! Sore or painful bb's is a sign of pregnancy in some women! Hope it is for you!

Thanks KozmikKitten! I really do also! I don't remember having these cramps for this long after ovulation nor sore boobs until it was really close to AF. Fingers crossed!

Welcome babygirl xxx

MnG - Fx for you. The follicles sound promising.

Well my hpts arrived so I of course tested...shock horror BFN!! I know it's early but I feel like it's going to be another disappointing cycle.

Welcome, Babygirl! :hi: I'll get you added, and good luck to you! Your symptoms sound promising for sure! :thumbup:

Cookie, sorry that you're feeling out so soon! :( I have my fingers crossed for you that that's not the case! :hugs:

Thanks Turtle...just hard to think positive when we've been trying so long, struggling to believe that I'm ever going to get a bfp now. X

Thanks Cookie and Turtle!

Cookie how many DPO are you?

I think it is crazy how I got pregnant so quick with my daughter.. and I wasn't even trying, I was very young. But when I am now trying and am ready for a baby with my husband.. it is so hard! It doesn't make sense :(

Same with me, didn't even try to get pregnant with my son, he was a happy surprise. Been trying for number 2 for 17 months and just feel like it's never going to happen. I'm 8 dpo, how about you? X

Welcome Babygirl!

I also have a son that I didn't try for when I was much younger. We can do this again!

:dust: for everyone!

Cookie - You are 8 dpo? And BFN? It's still very early :) Don't lose hope!
I am roughly around 11-12dpo.. I am afraid to test though, but I think I will tomorrow morning. I tested when I was 8dpo and it was BFN. When I did an OPK it was positive on the Oct. 10th. So doesn't that mean I was going to be ovulation within 24-48 hours?

Thank you Lanfear! Yes baby dust please!! :-D

Cookie - And I have been off of BC for over 2 years now, but have recently started tracking my Ovulation for only a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->