October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

So I've been having cramps/pains in my uterus area off and on all day today. Just lasts for a minute or two and then goes away. I don't normally get AF cramps (lucky, I know) so I'm hoping this is a good sign.

congrats Nori x

Lizlovelust - pcos sucks!! I hope you get somewhere with your appointment. I know alot of ladies with pcos give Clomid a try.

LouOscar - I know how frustrating long cycles are, I've had a few 60 odd day cycles and many years ago used to have a few months between periods.

Loob - sorry the witch got you, good luck for this next cycle

Cryst - I was having those kind of pains yesterday, I thought maybe it was my ibs as it causes pelvic niggles but my ibs is fine at the moment

11 dpo today, temp went up but still a BFN. Clocks went back an hour so I took my temp at 5am when previously would have been 6am, so although it gives me an open circle it's correct...My son isn't paying attention to the change in time and wanted to get up at 5am...he's an early riser and gets up at 6am so this time change is going to be fun. Boobs still are very sore, but then again most months they are.

Stupidly tested again this morning BFN of course...
Desperate for the witch to show so I can see some normality.
Feeling so crappy today, refusing to leave the house because the only
People my eyes seem to see are pregnant people and babies. Might venture out for a walk tonight when bumps and babies are asleep.

Waaaaaaa :(

Congrats Nori!!
Cookie Nice that temp went back up. When is your period due?
Afm BFN and temp drop. Not very hopefull today.

Hi ladies! I took another test this morn and it was negative. I am 4 days late today. I know that the faint positive followed by a negative could very well mean a chemical preganancy:cry:

I am really hoping that's not the case, but don't know what else it would be. I used the same brand test each time. I also have this pulling/really full feeling in my lower abdomen.

sorry to hear that nori. did you test both time with fmu. They only other reason I can think of is the concentration of the urine.

Oh nori I hope it's not a chemical xxx

Leti - af is due Thursday, will take the temp rise with a pinch of salt, my temp has gone up at even 12 dpo and still got af.

LouOscar - it's like when you get a new car, before you got it you never noticed that type of car but once you have it you see them all over the place, it's the same with trying to get pregnant, as soon as you are trying you see pregnant women everywhere.

Rather crampy today, feel like af is going to arrive but not due til Thursday. Rubbish morning at the hospital with my son, why are some doctors so totally useless?? Winds me up!! Xx

Thank you ladies :cry: Both days I used FMU. Sat was around 630am and today was earlier, like 345am. I just don't have a good feeling about it. The only thing I can do is wait a few days and see what happens I guess:shrug:

So sorry NoRi... cp is very sad. Hope its a better outcome for you! *Hugs*

Sorry, Nori.

Sorry you've been having so many discouraging feelings, Emilie. I'm on my 11th cycle, so not as long as you, but it's definitely still difficult.

Also, sorry to all those who had the :witch: show or bfns.

My temp dropped below the cover line today. I'm 13 dpo, and still with very few symptoms. I've had a little cramping, but I'm still gassy. I just started to have breast soreness yesterday. This is my first month temping, so I have no idea what to think. I was going to take a pregnancy test this morning, as my old tracking app says I'm one day late today. I decided to wait until tomorrow, but I am not feeling very positive about it.

Lanfear, im also new to the charting business so I don't know if I will be of much help, but I have seen charts with temp below coverline go back up. Everything is possible.

Thanks, Leti. Your chart is looking nice.

I haven't lost all hope, but was trying not to hopes too high in the first place.

I got a bfn this morning. I would think that if I was pregnant I would see at least a shadow by now. So I'm not getting my hopes up either.

Maybe your little temp dip was implantation, and you just don't have enough hormone to tell yet.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->