October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Liz, I really hope they get darker!! Looks promising!

LouOscar - it could be nothing... But did you confirm O with temping? Your positive OPK could have detected a surge but your body could have actually not O'd. And perhaps you are going to O soon.

Drjo - sounds like implantation! FX for you!

Leti and others who get BFN - :hugs: I truly hope you're not out yet!

AFM - need to get out of bed and go get some tests while hubby is working for a few hours this morning... Hope he has a pleasant surprise when he comes back!

Wow - I was so preoccupied thinking of a conflict at work that I peed right into the toilet instead of the cup I had gotten! So now I have a cup full of very diluted pee :rolleyes: Now if I get a BFN I'm sure I'll be wondering if it's because it's so watered down! Sigh :haha:

Wow - I was so preoccupied thinking of a conflict at work that I peed right into the toilet instead of the cup I had gotten! So now I have a cup full of very diluted pee :rolleyes: Now if I get a BFN I'm sure I'll be wondering if it's because it's so watered down! Sigh :haha:

maybe and hopefully is preggo brain :haha:

Lizlovelust - can def see the lines on the blue ones. Fx this is it xxx

Drjo - maybe IB? X

LouOscar - you aren't out til af arrives x

Iria - know how you feel, feeling much the same myself x

Leti - I had a triphasic chart once but wasn't pregnant unfortunately. I've looked at alot of pregnancy charts and they all vary, quite a few have temps that go down and then back up after a bfp. X

Caringo - good luck x

My af isn't due til Thursday so got a while yet. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far, me and my son went to a salt cave for his breathing (he's been in hospital alot due to wheezing) the caves are great and are proof that natural therapies work. Tomorrow me, hubby and the in laws are off for afternoon tea at a very lovely manor house...had afternoon tea there once before, it was lovely.

I truly believe I'm out and I'm planning to start a shake diet, I need to lose weight and that's what I was doing when I conceived my son...perhaps I'm grasping at straws but straws are all I have. X

Well, I managed to squeeze out a bit more "fresh" pee and took a test, BFN. Phooey. I know it ain't over til AF sings but I'm counting myself out for the month, and I'll test again if AF doesn't come.

Your chart looks great and I have everything crossed for you!!!

Ugh I'm so sad, co-worker just said she's pregnant and wasn't wven trying and I can't even get pregnant after three years of TTC... I'm sure the blue dyes I've done are false positives as that seems to be the case with most ladies and blue dyes :(

On another note I have a fertility app scheduled for nov 13th so I guess I'll go from there

It's horrible to try for so long and have someone fall so easily. I felt terrible my friend announced she's pregnant with no 2 without trying...still do to be honest. I hope you get somewhere with the fertility Dr, have you had any fertility appointments or treatments??

Hi everyone is it ok if I join

I should be testing around 3rd November 1dpo

Gah think will be a long 2 weeks! lol

Cookie- yes we have had one before when I was diagnosed with pcos and given clomid and it made me O just fine and I had two huge folicles and we BDed perfect timing but still nothing, I think it may be him too

Ugh I'm so sad, co-worker just said she's pregnant and wasn't wven trying and I can't even get pregnant after three years of TTC... I'm sure the blue dyes I've done are false positives as that seems to be the case with most ladies and blue dyes :(

On another note I have a fertility app scheduled for nov 13th so I guess I'll go from there

I really know how you feel.
I'm TTC#1 over 2yrs now and my cube-mate announced she was pregnant. Not only that, every day she has to say something to remind me she is pregnant and I'm not. I'm sure she is not doing it on purpose, but still hurts.

But hey, that is life. We mus keep trying until our turn comes.

Hope you are not out this month, if not good luck with your appointment.

Cookie- yes we have had one before when I was diagnosed with pcos and given clomid and it made me O just fine and I had two huge folicles and we BDed perfect timing but still nothing, I think it may be him too

Best he has a SA done, you never know he might be ok. My hubby is having his in December...that's the nhs for you, waiting months for a damn test. A bit of a personal question but are you a healthy weight? I find excess weight hugely impacts my cycles, I've lost weight and my cycles are great and I ovulate but I think more weightloss will help. Most of the time when you have pcos the best thing you can do is lose weight...obviously doesn't work if you are a healthy weight, but even losing 7 lbs can really work wonders. Weightloss is the reason I have my son. Hope I haven't offended. Xx

I'm feeling so down this evening. :( I haven't had a period in 88 days, ovulated, got a BFN and again I'm waiting for my period. I just want something normal to happen :( so fed up.,

Lou - 88 days is a really long time. Have you contacted your dr?

Yes, only recently off the pill so put it down to that. Got an appointment on 7th nov to see if I have pcos.

Cookie- he's skinny as heck, I'm average is say, not skinny not heavy, anyways I'm pretty sure this is AF and its longer than normal and its heavier now and not spotting anymore, more of a flow :(

Leaving you lovely ladies! Onto cycle 7 for me. Best wishes x

Yes lou that def sounds like pcos :( Sorry you are having such a rough time. Unfortunately ive heard from a lot of people who have developed pcos from being off the pill as it stops ovulation from happening. Hopefully you can get some answers and finally get a bfp.

Hi everyone is it ok if I join

I should be testing around 3rd November 1dpo

Gah think will be a long 2 weeks! lol

Hi there! Welcome to the group! You're definitely more than welcome to join, but seeing as how you won't be testing until November, I would suggest going with us to the new November thread and asking Bing to add you there. :) I've posted the link below! Glad to have you joining this lovely group of ladies!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2245719-november-testing-party-cont-october-testing-party-thread-join-me.html

Hello Ladies!! Back from vacation-trying to catch up on all that I missed over the last week! congrats to the bfp's and sorry for the ladies that AF got this cycle:sad1:

So, Af was due on Thurs or Friday this week (23 or 24th) and she was a no show. I finally tested this morning and got a VERY faint BFP. This would be 15 dpo for me...and normally my LP is 12-13 days. The BFP with our MMC earlier this year was faint at 10dpo. So I am concerned that things aren't going to turn out well. I definitely thought AF was on her way-there was a day or two I swore she busting through the door, but nothing. So I am excited, but very cautious. going to test again maybe tomorrow or Monday and hope for a darker line.....:shrug: symptoms so far-sore breasts, strong smelling urine, and some light cramping/pinching feeling in lower abdomen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->